Thread: 11/08/2022, The Midterms, aka build on 2020 aka The Election Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    You need to look up “impeachment.”

The U.S. is a country and a Democratic Republic. Article IV of the United States Constitution "guarantee[s] to every State in this Union a Republican form of Government.” Each State has its own Constitution, its own elected legislative body, and its own elections (including the Presidential election).

Impeachment ain’t Brexit.

Corbyn is a raging anti-Semite. He deserves everything he gets.
    yeah i didnt think there was a chance Trump would win re-election before today, i thought that the new global left would make things right?

but yeah 2016 right wing movement was not some weird flash in the pan trend here that can be reversed its permanent, im not sure if thats the case in the US you may be able to find the right left wing candidate to move things in another direction next year, its not something that can be scrubbed away and phony mud slinging impeachment hearings probably wont make things better.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    yeah i didnt think there was a chance Trump would win re-election before today, i thought that the new global left would make things right?

but yeah 2016 right wing movement was not some weird flash in the pan trend here that can be reversed its permanent, im not sure if thats the case in the US you may be able to find the right left wing candidate to move things in another direction next year, its not something that can be scrubbed away and phony mud slinging impeachment hearings probably wont make things better.
    I was going to engage but then I remembered.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    This obscure website is turning into a graveyard it was much much busier a few years ago, the weird site prefect who has posted about 70.000 times puts people on an ignore list on a Nine Inch Nails forum lol

I meant to say it's probably not a good idea to ignore the Trump supporters they won't just go away, try not to make things worse. I don't even want to dip my toe in its too toxic. My mistake,
    good luck