Thread: Spreading my mental illness around to upgrade your mediocre, peon lives

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spreading my mental illness around to upgrade your mediocre, peon lives

A gift from me to you "mentally sane" people living a mundane peril of a life. I am setting you goofy negros free, to stop picking cotton and get off the intellectual bovine plantation. Because even though Elon Musk is building ships to get off of this apocalyptic ecological, war stricken and over-populated planet Earth, many of you will be so damn dumb and spiritually low vibrating that you won't be able to cease the opportunity for the inter-galactic journey, instead will die off like the dinosaurs did. I am glad I can help you with your ascension. Hate me now, but thank me later. You're welcome.

https://twitter.com/TheAminaWright/s...59148876398592

To be a "witch" is not about stupid ass lotions and potions. It is nice to learn about herbalism, aromatherpy and natural healing but that just makes you a "doctor" or an educated person overall, especially in these post-modern times where there is absolutely no excuse for the...

average person to educate themselves through online media (internet). Everyone should be a "kitchen witch" with the herbs and essential oils, etc by now. Witchcraft aka magick is about studying human behavior through psychology, body language, religious ideology, philosophy, ...

and mix that with the occult, such as divination (tarot, oracle, iChing, cowrie shells, etc), psychic ability (telepathy, ESP, mediumship, astral projection, remote viewing, shamanism, etc). and even add technology to the mix using sound in the form of static (white noise) to...

contact the dead through EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) at 19hz, or integrate sound frequencies to release certain chemicals in the brain in order to self-heal the body through Isochronic and Binaural tones.

Being a "witch" is not about trying to make or force someone fall in love with you, or how to get rich quick and putting hexes and spells on people, or yourself. Instead is about realizing the stupidity of mankind and how society, religion and individuals limit their growth...

having limiting belief systems where they allow others to make them think in a box (Stockholm syndrome in abusive relationship, or being a willing citizen of a tyrannical leader, or being a devout religious follower, etc), or limiting believes of low self-esteem, constant...

self-loathing and pessimism, and refusing deal with child regression disorders that will turn into mental disorders and personality disorders in one's adulthood. Your ability to witch, is to use your intellectual and highly intelligent understanding of human behavior in order...

survive and manipulate your fellow mankind in order to progress your own life the best way you can. And witching also helps you recognize and fight your own demons so you won't be nothing like your fellow mankind that you are avoiding. Witching is a personal spiritual journey...

in itself, even if you have no interest in manipulating your fellow mankind for your benefit. Witching is the next step and the only step to the Post-Human to TransHumanistic revolution of mankind, because a witch, a real witch does not have a limiting internal or external...

belief system to hold down their personal evolution, which will lead to a Post-human revolution, while the rest of the human population have a huge psychological desire to be controlled by other people, or controlled by their own negative thoughts that keeps them from...

spiritually; therefore, intellectually growing. A real witch is not concerned about fitting in the crowd, because the crowd depends the opinions of others for validation. And when you need validation, then you need a limiting belief system that your life is dependent on other...

people's small and mediocre opinions of you. To have a personal evolution and spiritual ascension is to learn that the only opinion that matters if self-opinion, because once you take control of your own mind 100% that is when you free yourself from any form of negativity...

that stumps your personal growth. To be human is to embrace spiritual, emotional, psychological and physical limitation. To be Post-human, is to purge the human existence and become completely Ubermensch (beyond mankind).

Are you ready to be part of the Post-Human (half-man) generation? Because the time is now.

<font size="1"><span style="color: rgb(20, 23, 26); font-family: &quot;Segoe UI&quot;, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 27px; letter-spacing: 0.27px; white-space: pre-wrap;">

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacklightFreakout View Post
    Hate me now, but thank me later. You're welcome.
    Going to just skip a step here and start by saying... THANKS BLFO!

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Hey though, I can actually dig a whole lot of what she's saying here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Shitposting isn't a mental illness

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Man, do I love Einstürzende Neubauten

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarik View Post
    Shitposting isn't a mental illness
    this isn't just shitposting though. It's a fairly well written and thought out statement on what it REALLY means to be a "witch."
    As someone who was into witchcraft for about 20 years (and who is still into Tarot, I Ching, dream interpretation,) I can dig it.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    As someone who is presently a witch and a shitposter: I don't dig it.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    Hahahaha.
    Still, I would argue that there are some interesting ideas there.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    @playwithfire I no longer participate in witchcraft because I slowly but surely became enamored with the ritual aspect and things eventually became pretty terrifying.

I started out with sympathetic magic and visualization and ended up basically worshipping indifferent, dead Celtic gods and my life got really, really strange.

You're a witch? I thought everyone here was an atheist but me. It would be nice to discuss such things.
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-08-2018 at 02:47 PM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Yeaah, I don't do that shit. Still, you can find plenty of shit like this on tumblr without the racism or edgelording.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Yeaah, I don't do that shit. Still, you can find plenty of shit like this on tumblr without the racism or edgelording.
    Yeah, the shit I would up doing was 1/10, would not recommend to a friend

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Oh and @playwithfire , I agree 100% that the edgelording doesn't help matters.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Witch or not, you're still nucking futs. Your YouTube videos confirm that.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    NIN puts out an album called Bad Witch

forum goes retarded

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I like Elon Musk. He's going to get those teens out of that cave with mini submarines. Hey, at least he's trying.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarik View Post
    NIN puts out an album called Bad Witch

forum goes retarded
    What are you, twelve? No need for that, please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you Wiccan and mix glitter with your poop in order to attract the love of your life and smear the "Unicorn Shit" on your lover's front post? I mean, what is it you don't like? I guess you are into 3 Fold Law.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    What are you, twelve? No need for that, please.
    Oh, there is plenty need for that shit. A little birdie told me that many NIN fans look down upon people talking about the paranormal, metaphysical and occult on this board without people calling them crazy. But let Trent's ass name another album "Halo" or "Sigil" and the little brown nosers with their nostrils filled with celebrity sycophant shit will claim him to be some awesome Warlock amongst being a musical genius.

I find it ironic, and I already peep game, how people criticize others for having certain Trent Reznor tendencies, but if it ain't coming Trent himself then they get no acceptance. Let Trent pull the same stunt, and folks are fawning over his ass like he invented the Holy Grail.

Again, I peep game on the two-faced bullshit. But anyways, I digress today, and probably will digress tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can't be racism if I am black. Get out your feelings of being called a negro. I was honoring your ass with the "ghetto pass". You should feel blessed that I knighted you negro for the day. I mean, not everyone can be a superior being as The Negro. Many have tried, but failed. I mean, even Dr. Dre graced Eminem's ass. T.I. did the same for Iggy Azalea. Now I pass the torch of blackness to you. Happy Kwanzaa!!!

Lighten up, Shorty, and have a slice of cool, refreshing refrigerated watermelon! And by the way, what you call "edgelording" is what I call having a personality. Maybe you should get one, because yours is dry and very forgettable. Most people's personality up in here look exactly the same with the group think. If it wasn't for the usernames, you would think you were talking to the same persons when in actuality you are talking to several people at once. This place is like Star Wars where everyone is Boba Fett's clone, and Clone Wars is about to commence.
    Last edited by BlacklightFreakout; 07-12-2018 at 10:44 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I tried tarot cards and read black magic books in the past, but they just brought bad luck so I stopped dabbling in the dark arts. I joined a wicca meetup group 10 years ago, but I never really connected with any of the members. It was a really small club and very cliquey. They were people who had known each other for years and I just felt like an outsider (just like in the United Church I went to last year). Nowadays I just read New Age books and do spreads with those vanilla-type, watered down Oracle cards.

I would also like to learn more about the metaphysical realm because Ayn Rand mentions it quite often in her novels. I don't know much about philosophy because I never took it in college. I studied business, art and health sciences.
    Last edited by Boots; 07-12-2018 at 10:59 PM.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    I tried tarot cards and read black magic books in the past, but they just brought bad luck so I stopped dabbling in the dark arts. I joined a wicca meetup group 10 years ago, but I never really connected with any of the members. It was a really small club and very cliquey. They were people who had known each other for years and I just felt like an outsider (just like in the United Church I went to last year). Nowadays I just read New Age books and do spreads with those vanilla-type, watered down Oracle cards.

I would also like to learn more about the metaphysical realm because Ayn Rand mentions it quite often in her novels. I don't know much about philosophy because I never took it in college. I studied business, art and health sciences.
    Ayn Rand is NOT the place to look for metaphysical knowledge, dear. She just used the word "metaphysical" to mean " pertaining to physical existence. "
    I read everything she ever wrote when I was a teenager. She doesn't believe in anything but the physical. If you really want to get into her philosophy, read "The Virtue of Selfishness." She's kind of an atheistic satanist.

Metaphysics is a branch of philosophy that deals with the nature of reality, time, space, consciousness, etc.

Also, Tarot cards have nothing to do with magic. Tarot is about synchronicity and your own intuition. I went through a phase where I thought they were "bad luck" too, but then I read some Carl Jung.

What are Oracle cards?
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-12-2018 at 11:13 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I feel that the original post is missing a reference to the Ouija Board. I say this seriously, why EVP and no ouija?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    dry and very forgettable

excuse me I think you mean damp and very forgettable

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    What are Oracle cards?
    they're like tarot but the deck has nothing with negative effects/interpretations. my wife has a deck.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I feel like I'm reading YouTube comments here.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Oh, there is plenty need for that shit.
    I quoted someone who was using a slur and I was calling them out for using it. But okay, we're in your thread, maybe explain to me why there's "plenty" of need to tolerate people who fling around the R-word here?

I find it ironic, and I already peep game, how people criticize others for having certain Trent Reznor tendencies, but if it ain't coming Trent himself then they get no acceptance. Let Trent pull the same stunt, and folks are fawning over his ass like he invented the Holy Grail.

Again, I peep game on the two-faced bullshit. But anyways, I digress today, and probably will digress tomorrow.
    What are you talking about, specifically? I get there are magickal allusions in TR (and his wife's) lyrics and symbolism. It's imagery for entertainment's sake. There's no prescription for life in it. Criticizing it as a world view, that's something different.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Fin.