Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Ascend Amphitheater or Fox Theater?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ascend Amphitheater or Fox Theater?

OK, I need some direction on which venue would be the better choice if I had to choose one for this tour. Unfortunately I had no way of physically waiting in line for either show and am stuck with choosing either lawn seats at Ascend Amphitheater in Nashville or nosebleeds at the Fox Theater in ATL.

So which do I choose for the better experience overall?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Go with the lawn at least you can move and dance around. Smoking is a plus too! I have not looked at the prices but the lawn will proballybbe cheaper and if you get there early you could be at the front of the lawn, of course the down side could be rain.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    The lawn at Ascend is great, FYI. Great venue all around. There are actually tickets in section 101 on Live Nation right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bryan_NIN65 View Post
    Go with the lawn at least you can move and dance around. Smoking is a plus too! I have not looked at the prices but the lawn will proballybbe cheaper and if you get there early you could be at the front of the lawn, of course the down side could be rain.
    Thanks for your help Bryan!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    The lawn at Ascend is great, FYI. Great venue all around. There are actually tickets in section 101 on Live Nation right now.
    Thx so much for the response! I'm all over it!

Btw, I love your username!