Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2018.06.24 - London, UK @ Royal Albert Hall

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    do you know many the foil was limited to?
    Mine is numbered 9/20, so i assume 20

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Uploaded my photos to this gallery:
    (nin.hu Facebook page)
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=318672383866

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone know who the artist is? I missed out on this poster but really want one. I have a paris, amsterdam, and berlin foil that i would trade.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adamdup View Post
    Does anyone know who the artist is? I missed out on this poster but really want one. I have a paris, amsterdam, and berlin foil that i would trade.
    Richey Beckett - he's going to release an "artist edition" of the print soon, according to his Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/richeybeckett/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Available from Richey's site now - had the 1 available foil one in my basket, thought it was safe so went back and tried to order a Food foil....ended up losing home both - its not safe until they're paid for...never mind...I got the other variant of the Albert Hall print, so I'm still pretty happy. Way more expensive than they were at the show though...£120!

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by captainkurtz View Post
    Available from Richey's site now - had the 1 available foil one in my basket, thought it was safe so went back and tried to order a Food foil....ended up losing home both - its not safe until they're paid for...never mind...I got the other variant of the Albert Hall print, so I'm still pretty happy. Way more expensive than they were at the show though...£120!
    Same here: I was in for the foil. I was as close as I could: I used the pay button on PayPal, but nothing.... I already had the regular one. Bought it at the venue

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk