Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Soft Moon

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    That's out of nowhere! No cause of death was given, but apparently Techno producer Silent Servant and his wife died in the same 'incident'? WTF happened there?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Drugs. Sadly.

silent servants gf died with them.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Fuck man. Where are you seeing that it was Drugs? I haven't seen ANYTHING that remotely goes near how they actually died.

Fucking tragic tho. Soft Moon was so damn good.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    the information has been out there for a bit. confirmed in some spots, others not disclosed, but it's kind of known at this point. sadly, what else could it be that takes life that quickly and suddenly, outside of a car wreck or a homicide? fentanyl is a real issue and it's always so sudden and brutal as such.

not trying to cause more speculation, though. really a tragic thing. two immense talents and some of the sweetest people i've ever met.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Initially it sounded like a car wreck to me, and that's what I assumed it was. If it really was Fenty, then fuck man, I feel super bad for John from HEALTH. He's the one I found this out from and literally like yesterday or the day before he had just posted a video on instagram promoting Naloxone and keeping your friends safe.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    within the scene. people know what happened.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    What a loss. Seen him live twice,incredible show. He's also a rare artist who only got better IMO,Exister might be my pick for his best work yet. Anyway the last albums hit almost some of the exact same emotional spots as NIN did for me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For betting men, sadly fentanyl is as good a bet as any nowadays. Same thing happened to the dude from Power Trip. Out of nowhere he died, and no cause of death was given. Months later it was disclosed it was fentanyl.