Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Quake (1996)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear78 View Post
    Did anyone take the essay file somewhere to get printed (or did it online)? If so, any recommendations?
    Was just wondering this myself. Want to get it printed to put in the jacket, nut I have no idea where to get that done...

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    There's a righteous dude in one of the NIN FB groups who prints them real nice and only charges group members like $25 for them. I was lucky and got two before he made it a one-per-customer deal. Not sure if he still does it though. But they're quality..

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I also got one of the booklets from the guy on the FB group and confirm it's a quality print job. They printed the file that was reconstructed over on Reddit and the paper was actually nicer (thicker & glossy) than the paper used on the official Definitive Editions. They even shipped it flat in a super sturdy mailer, so it was 100% pristine/mint.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I also got one of the booklets from the guy on the FB group and confirm it's a quality print job. They printed the file that was reconstructed over on Reddit and the paper was actually nicer (thicker & glossy) than the paper used on the official Definitive Editions. They even shipped it flat in a super sturdy mailer, so it was 100% pristine/mint.
    Same here and its my understanding that he no longer has any and is not planning on doing another run. I'm glad I got one while he had them because its a great print job.

I also don't typically put fan created items on nincatalog but I did add this since its official in the sense that it was provided by the NIN camp

https://nincatalog.com/printed-artwo...us-other-1793/

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by spahn; Yesterday at 07:12 AM.