Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 420 of 482

Thread: Quake (1996)

  1. #391
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ajax, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    225
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    I'm glad you got it

    Honestly, living in Canada has inundated me to getting things 1-2 weeks to a month after everyone else. I'm actually pleasantly surprised it didn't take longer.

    Bird Box OST. I ordered it on Thursday or Friday (Whatever day it was released on nin.com) and it came the following Monday. I don't know where this one went wrong.

    I must say as well. Both these records (I also received TSN) were packaged VERY well. I wish other places that sell vinyl would learn how to package them properly for shipment!

  2. #392
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Keswick, Ontario
    Posts
    265
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr9inchnail View Post
    Bird Box OST. I ordered it on Thursday or Friday (Whatever day it was released on nin.com) and it came the following Monday. I don't know where this one went wrong.

    I must say as well. Both these records (I also received TSN) were packaged VERY well. I wish other places that sell vinyl would learn how to package them properly for shipment!
    What was wrong with Sandbag lol. They packaged so shitty I had 3 damaged copies and 1 mint copy! Them and SRC are the best!

  3. #393
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ajax, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    225
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    What was wrong with Sandbag lol. They packaged so shitty I had 3 damaged copies and 1 mint copy! Them and SRC are the best!
    Honestly newtownvideo third party seller on Amazon is the best lmao. Not a chance!

  4. #394
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quake sure is an interesting listen - I'm going to have to listen a few more times to really let it set in and see how much I can handle. I feel like I'm walking through hell!

  5. #395
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Keswick, Ontario
    Posts
    265
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr9inchnail View Post
    Honestly newtownvideo third party seller on Amazon is the best lmao. Not a chance!
    Ok you got me beat lol. Maybe the kids were practicing wrapping Christmas presents haha

  6. #396
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    205
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

  7. #397
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    707
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mauro995 View Post
    Where on reddit did you see this? Did I miss it on r/nin?

  8. #398
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Keswick, Ontario
    Posts
    265
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Where on reddit did you see this? Did I miss it on r/nin?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/nin/comment...tm_name=iossmf

    had to scroll down a little bit but was today. If anyone from Canada knows a good place to get this done or if someone is going to print a bunch for ets I’m in for a copy with the real images.

  9. #399
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Keswick, Ontario
    Posts
    265
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr9inchnail View Post
    For those in Canada waiting for a Canadian link

    Amazon.CA

    https://www.amazon.ca/Quake-Vinyl-Ni...s=music&sr=1-2

    "Currently Unavailable" Though
    $43.75 available for preorder. TSN still currently unavailable.

  10. #400
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    2,582
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Anyone still waiting for a better price to pull the trigger on these, both are included in Target's Buy 2, Get 1 Free sale. Got both + a $35 Dinosaur Jr album for about $80 shipped.

  11. #401
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)






    Here's mine. One with glossy finish, one without (same as other DE reissues).

  12. #402
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,177
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    Here's mine. One with glossy finish, one without (same as other DE reissues).
    Where'd you have them printed? Any chance you can make more for people like myself?

  13. #403
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    666
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post

    Here's mine. One with glossy finish, one without (same as other DE reissues).
    If you don't mind, how much was the cost?

  14. #404
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Greater Boston
    Posts
    430
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    Here's mine. One with glossy finish, one without (same as other DE reissues).
    Which version did you use? I saw that there is a "brighter" version and a "regular" version that was put together that had the redacted images added back in. Thanks! Oh these look great btw!

  15. #405
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ajax, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    225
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    $43.75 available for preorder. TSN still currently unavailable.
    Hope you preordered it when you did. $59 now.

  16. #406
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Where'd you have them printed? Any chance you can make more for people like myself?
    Local printer. It's possible, but I'm not sure I could handle them properly. The shipping cost could also be prohibitive, since the size of the booklet is 11"x11".
    Since all the required details are on the pdf file, it was easier than I thought. I chose the type of paper, drove there and picked it up the next day. That's pretty much all I needed to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    If you don't mind, how much was the cost?
    It cost me $30.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeout54321 View Post
    Which version did you use? I saw that there is a "brighter" version and a "regular" version that was put together that had the redacted images added back in. Thanks! Oh these look great btw!
    I used the brighter one. The regular one was too dark when I saw the sample.
    Last edited by poro765; 10-14-2020 at 10:00 PM.

  17. #407
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,177
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    As someone earlier stated, it could be rolled and shipped in a short (maybe 3" x 12" or 13") poster tube, which shouldn't be too expensive.

  18. #408
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    does anyone have the reedited version of the booklet? i seemed to have missed out on the link for it, but still have the original PDF from when the record went up for preorder.

  19. #409
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Were we supposed to get a download code with the vinyl?

  20. #410
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,177
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbo View Post
    Were we supposed to get a download code with the vinyl?
    Sadly, no.

  21. #411
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Sadly, no.
    UGH!!! I suppose I will have to fish around! Just, that doesn't happen enough to warrant the capture materials since I only have one closet in this blasted apartment.

  22. #412
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Keswick, Ontario
    Posts
    265
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr9inchnail View Post
    Hope you preordered it when you did. $59 now.
    Yup I did but probably gonna get it locally as it probably be cheaper for both together and for Christmas.

  23. #413
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,790
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

  24. #414
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,737
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    Or $35 with free shipping:

    https://www.deepdiscount.com/quake/602567065388

  25. #415
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    574
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    id's concept artist had a tiny non-comment on the lack of a booklet (nothing to be learned, but thought it worth sharing still).

    User asks about a photo of the vinyl: "Does it include with the super rare Vinyl Booklet that speaks about the development of the game and the relationship between ID and NIN? That'd be very valuable for a collector"

    He answers: "No, and there's even more to that story that's only ever been alluded to."

    source tweet


    Fucking large corporations.

  26. #416
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    3,806
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    even larger since MS bought them.

  27. #417
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mi470 View Post
    does anyone have the reedited version of the booklet? i seemed to have missed out on the link for it, but still have the original PDF from when the record went up for preorder.
    https://archive.org/details/nin_quak...OCT02/mode/2up

  28. #418
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ajax, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    225
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Side three of my set is scratched up pretty bad. I wouldn't mind it if you couldn't hear it but it's audible. Anybody else have issues with theirs?

  29. #419
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,320
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Finally got around to recording my copy before it gets passed on to a friend who is a Quake fanatic. Sounds amazing.

  30. #420
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,376
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr9inchnail View Post
    Side three of my set is scratched up pretty bad. I wouldn't mind it if you couldn't hear it but it's audible. Anybody else have issues with theirs?
    Flip it to the side without computer code scratched into it.

Posting Permissions