Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2018.12.14-15 Los Angeles, CA @ Palladium

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwinterskies View Post
    So I was listening to KROQ this afternoon and maybe I misheard her but, after playing Closer, the DJ (Nichole Alvarez) bragged/gloated that she was going to 7 of the 8 shows at the Palladium. Now, AFAIK, only six LA dates have been announced. She's probably just mistaken but maybe she knows something that we don't?
    DUDE NO my wallet canít survive more shows! Iím good with 4/6 but not 4/8 🤦🏻♀️

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Iím looking for tickets for these two shows (and the 12th) if anyone is selling.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwinterskies View Post
    So I was listening to KROQ this afternoon and maybe I misheard her but, after playing Closer, the DJ (Nichole Alvarez) bragged/gloated that she was going to 7 of the 8 shows at the Palladium. Now, AFAIK, only six LA dates have been announced. She's probably just mistaken but maybe she knows something that we don't?
    This was the rumor going around the line for the Vegas shows on the day that the tickets for 14th/15th went on sale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have 1 GA mobile Ticket for Los Angeles on Wed Dec 12, looking to trade for the last night, 12/15. Can send them via Live Nation. Please PM if you're interested. If you're in South OC can meet up to exchange in person.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Potential 12/13 meetup update! Please head over and respond if you're interested. Thank you!

https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...856#post427856

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    UGH, seeing all the songs that have been played so far made me fangirl (thanks @Jaimie) SO HARD last night that I went and dropped $220 on a ticket for the 15th. This means I will be seeing 5 shows on this tour (both vegas, one (maybe two) nights in SF, and now 2 of the 6 nights in Los Angeles)

YAY FOR GOING INTO DEBT TO SEE MY FAVORITE BAND....