Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2018.10.16-17 Brooklyn, NY @ Kings Theatre

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    I’d suggest getting there an hour before doors open because they have a strict security policy
    I was wondering about this, specifically, because it's NIN fans. The same people who were told "THERE WILL BE NO LINING UP BEFORE TICKET SALES" but still lined up overnight for ticket sales.
    I am a short guy, so even in small pits I really need to be up front if I want to actually see anything, but I refuse to be that guy who pushes their way up past people.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Just secured my ticket for Wed, so I'm officially going to 3/4 of the NY shows!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    No one wants a 1 GA for face? Still selling let me know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    GA for wed 225 let me know

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Still selling my one single Wed 10/17 Center Orch Row O seat 112 ticket for $200 now. Respond here, PM me or email me at mead.jesse@gmail.com if you're interested. Can transfer the ticket to you through Ticketmaster.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So I am down to sell 1 GA for face value but seeing the interest here is minimal, I am also open to making a trade for a Tuesday ticket.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Let's go !!! Hyped for both nights in BK. See you all there!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    When is everyone planning on getting there tomorrow? It’s no fun sitting in line by yourself.
    I just got in to Manhattan, probably going to explore Central Park for a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cool

UPDATE: SOLD.

I have a great single ticket (center orchestra section 2 row O) for the
    show at Kings Theatre on Tuesday, 10/16.

I would like to sell it, or trade it for a comparable ticket or GA pit for the Wednesday show.

Face is $200 plus fees, so ~$225. Make a reasonable offer.

It is transferable via Ticketmaster Transfer. I can do Venmo / PayPal / Zelle.

Thanks!

(I realize this has been my only post on this message board, but if you google my username, you can find me all over. I'm legit.
    )
    Last edited by qbertplaya; 10-16-2018 at 10:46 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    When is everyone planning on getting there tomorrow? It’s no fun sitting in line by yourself.
    I just got in to Manhattan, probably going to explore Central Park for a bit.
    I really wish I'd been to Kings before this show, as prior experience with the pit would have been helpful in calibrating. Regardless, 5pm is probably the earliest I'll be able to manage, and that's probably optimistic. Very thankful to have a do-over on Wednesday if something goes awry!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sigh....still have that GA ticket for face on weds. Again id take your tues ga if thats an offer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by qbertplaya View Post
    Would you trade for a Tuesday ticket? I'll throw in $50 to make up the difference in price. I've got Section 2, Row O, center orchestra.
    Id hve to think about it but dont wait up for me

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    I posted this in the scalper thread but thought I'd give a heads up here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    Fucking poster scalpers at Radio City. We've been lined up since 10 am. Two guys cut in line with a DUFFLE BAG full of tubes. Line split into two as we entered the venue. They ended up behind @kittykorn and she stalled them at security claiming she couldn't get her rings off at the metal detector. They still ended up with a big stack of prints. They then went outside and scalped the tickets as well.

I got my foils but the couple three people back from me (6&7 in line) did not get the foils they waited for all day. Fuck those guys with a rusty spike.

EDIT: I was listening to their whispering in line and they were saying that since Brooklyn doesn't have anything on their websites about poster limitations, they're gonna be first in line and make them sell them all the foils. They were doing math saying 30 x $400 = $12,000. If anyone is in Brooklyn and sees two bald guys, obviously not fans, wearing grey hoodies carrying a duffle bag trying to cut in line, group up and tell them to get the fuck out of there, back of the line.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    qbertplaya how much is the ticket for tonight's (Tuesday) show? I'm interested! Can pay via Venmo or the cash app

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    To those who have been to Kings...what's the parking situation like? The website mentions a muni lot behind the venue but I'm not sure i expect any availability back there. Any thoughts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphiki View Post
    qbertplaya how much is the ticket for tonight's (Tuesday) show? I'm interested! Can pay via Venmo or the cash app
    Hit me up at qbertplaya at gmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    To those who have been to Kings...what's the parking situation like? The website mentions a muni lot behind the venue but I'm not sure i expect any availability back there. Any thoughts?
    There's street parking, but I'd park in the lot behind the theater, which is easy. It does get jammed up when everyone's trying to leave at the same time, but I've never had a problem getting a spot in the lot, and it's free. No overnight parking.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by qbertplaya View Post
    There's street parking, but I'd park in the lot behind the theater, which is easy. It does get jammed up when everyone's trying to leave at the same time, but I've never had a problem getting a spot in the lot, and it's free. No overnight parking.
    I'll try the lot first for sure. Thanks!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    The parking lot is the best part about King's Theater. So easy to find a spot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all! qbertplaya recommended I post here: I'm looking to sell 2 tickets to tonight's show. They're great seats, in row N, front center section, near the aisle. I paid $223 each after all the fees but am willing to accept any reasonable offer. I can Ticketmaster Transfer them to you or meet in person to hand off print-outs. Any questions, let me know. Thanks!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I am stuck at work until about 2:00 today, so I will be unable to arrive until about 3:00. I would appreciate any updates on the line situation! If it is going to be impossible to get a foil, I don't wanna wait in line all afternoon. I can spend time getting ahead on stuff for next week's shows instead!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I have an available ticket for tonight.

PRO: FREE

CON: I think we are one row from the back

I would very much like this to go to someone who is NOT attending a show on this tour due to cost. I've missed out on a great NIN show because I was just fucking broke, so I want to do something nice for someone who may be in a similar position right now. These shows are special.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Line is about 12 long right now, just changed the sign to NIN sold out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    anybody know the camera policy at Kings? I was able to get my small sony a6000 into Radio City without an issue.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by r_k_f View Post
    anybody know the camera policy at Kings? I was able to get my small sony a6000 into Radio City without an issue.
    "Cameras/Photography
    Cameras with telephoto or interchangeable/detachable lenses and external flash (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside Kings Theatre at any time. Video recording devices, audio recording devices, monopods, bipods and tripods are also not permitted. Video recording on any device and/or flash photography is prohibited at all times. This policy will be strictly enforced and management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by r_k_f View Post
    If it has a detachable lens, generally they won't let it in. I've brought in a point and shoot there many a time. Your Sony a6000 might pass as a point and shoot if you bring a shorter lens. They make you go through metal detectors, so it will be hard to hide additional lenses. If you get a really picky security guy, they might make you check it in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mxtthxw View Post
    Hi all! qbertplaya recommended I post here: I'm looking to sell 2 tickets to tonight's show. They're great seats, in row N, front center section, near the aisle. I paid $223 each after all the fees but am willing to accept any reasonable offer. I can Ticketmaster Transfer them to you or meet in person to hand off print-outs. Any questions, let me know. Thanks!
    Matthew is a legit good guy. Don't have any worries transacting with him.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Merch will be set up outside as well as inside. Since it’s a pain to post photos here from mobile I’ll be posting updates from tonight and tomorrow on my Twitter @ CAberrations

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I just got given a pair of Orch 8 Row CC tickets from someone at work. I am likely going to sit in one of these seats, so I will have one seat available with me, and two seats available up in the balcony.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Last post and I guess then i'm screwed.

1 GA ticket for Face Value for tomorrow 10/17. Shoot me a pm if interested.