Section 2 row I to R: $200
    Rest of sections 1,2,3: $150
    Rear orchestra: $99.50
    Mezz: $75, $55

Thanks, @izo

Last edited by TheBang; 06-13-2018 at 02:00 PM. Reason: seating options

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Wish that this had been a GA venue...my wallet hurts already.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    $50.00 - $245.00 price range, as per Ticketmaster

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Place holds 3000 people. Depending on how many tickets Trent is able to prevent from being held back by TM etc. on Friday morning, this could sell out instantly or we all might have a few minutes before it does. Big difference.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Agreed. I'm praying for some sort of presale. After being unable to make the Physical World presale, the secondary market was pretty brutal for RCMH. I'd much prefer to avoid another markup that's a multiple of the face value.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    Wish that this had been a GA venue...my wallet hurts already.
    Yeah I was hoping for a GA show at Brooklyn Steel. 2 shows at Kings is great but I do kind of wish that these shows were for the Physical World Presale instead since the venue is smaller than Radio City. Scalpers are gonna be on these shows since most missed out on Radio City. Let's hope we get a surprise Presale tomorrow to counter that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quietime View Post
    Yeah I was hoping for a GA show at Brooklyn Steel. 2 shows at Kings is great but I do kind of wish that these shows were for the Physical World Presale instead since the venue is smaller than Radio City. Scalpers are gonna be on these shows since most missed out on Radio City. Let's hope we get a surprise Presale tomorrow to counter that.
    A Brooklyn Steel NIN show would be fantastic, that place has great acoustics.

Also hoping for a presale code situation! Fingers crossed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    I emailed Kings Theater and got the pricing break down from a Box office manager. Could we update the first post to include this information?

Pit : $250

Sections 1 & 3 rows I to N $200

Section 2 row I to R $200

Rest of sections 1,2,3 $150

Rear orchestra: $99.50

Mezz: $75,$55

Seating chart: https://media.ticketmaster.com/en-us...ny8/82717s.gif
    Last edited by izo; 06-13-2018 at 01:56 PM. Reason: add seating chart link

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    King’s usually has seating in the pit; does anyone know if it’ll be in place for these shows?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gardenia_spectre View Post
    King’s usually has seating in the pit; does anyone know if it’ll be in place for these shows?
    They didn't have seats in the pit when I saw Morrissey there, I would think nin would be the same.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    EDIT:
    Ticketmaster is doing a "waiting room" for this sale:

"Please Wait Here. Your Page Will Automatically Refresh When the line opens, your page will refresh and you will be randomly assigned a place in line to shop for tickets"

You can still use the multiple browser and private/incognito plan below.

----
    Tips for today:

Use https://time.gov/ or your cell phone for official time. Ticketmaster displays the countdown based on your local machine's time. If your computer's clock is off, Ticketmaster will display an incorrect amount of time remaining until the sale!

KEEP TRYING! If nothing comes up, keep repeating your search. I have been able to get tickets to NIN and other shows 1 hour after the start time of the sale. Don't get discouraged!

Use multiple, different, browsers. Example: Load up ticketmaster in Firefox and Chrome.
    Use incognito tab / private browsing window in your browsers for additional chances to search for tickets!
    Use the ticketmaster app!

If you are shut out today, periodically check from time to time in the future, especially the day of the show. Sometimes last minute tickets are released the day of.

Best of luck!
    Last edited by izo; 06-15-2018 at 08:34 AM. Reason: added additional info; changed wording

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    zomgz

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Wow, so pit is GA, AND I managed to snag tickets for both dates. Probably the best luck I've had with Ticketmaster ever.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Easiest and best Ticketmaster experience I’ve had in a long time, even though I got in the waiting room just 5 min ahead of time. Clicked on first row Orch but got second row centre. Yay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well alright - 2 pit tix for the Wednesday show. Wife doesn't want to trek to Brooklyn, but I got her one anyway.

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    That was super frustrating, but eventually I got two GA for Tuesday. Sat through the 'waiting room' countdown on my laptop to select tickets, but it wouldn't let me buy anything, and I got kicked back into the waiting room again. Chrome crashed multiple times, basically Ticketmaster took a big messy shit on my chest. But eventually it worked on my phone. See you there on the 16th!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    They didn't have seats in the pit when I saw Morrissey there, I would think nin would be the same.
    I'm trying to find photos that give a sense of the size of the pit, since I'm not convinced the TM diagram is really to scale. Any feel for what the size was based on your Morrissey experience?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I'm trying to find photos that give a sense of the size of the pit, since I'm not convinced the TM diagram is really to scale. Any feel for what the size was based on your Morrissey experience?
    The TM diagram looks about right. It's a super small pit. This video probably cuts off a couple of rows, but that's about it

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    that was a very pleasant ticket buying experience, and i think it helped actually get tickets vs. getting thwarted by bots. was able to get balcony tickets for both nights, since i'll be second row at radio city (and am subsequently broke).

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Pulled 2 Pit tix for Tuesday, and 2 Orchestra for Wed. 4 NIN shows in 5 days....whats up 2009. Pit was actually available for a few minutes...probably bc of the high cost. Looks like theyre gone now, and the show is moving close to selling out.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Actually you can still pull pit tickets right now. Wow. Demand has def. gone down a bit for NIN over the years.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    The GA Pit at Kings is the equivalent of rows A-H, as the first row of actual seats is row I.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Pulled 2 Pit tix for Tuesday, and 2 Orchestra for Wed. 4 NIN shows in 5 days....whats up 2009.
    Seriously! My back was destroyed by the end of the 2009 run. Glad to have the experience this time be 50% seated so I don't end up crippled again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Actually you can still pull pit tickets right now. Wow. Demand has def. gone down a bit for NIN over the years.
    Maybe? The tickets are outrageously expensive thus they didn't sell as fast as I thought they did.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Looks like Pit is STILL available for both nights. Somewhat surprised, but perhaps I shouldn't be given the pricing and number of people who already broke the bank for RCMH tickets.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Looks like Pit is STILL available for both nights. Somewhat surprised, but perhaps I shouldn't be given the pricing and number of people who already broke the bank for RCMH tickets.
    I'm starting to think there was a method to the madness with the ticket pricing for some of these bigger markets/seated venues. By making them so expensive, he's giving the diehards a better opportunity to get the best tix early on.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm starting to think there was a method to the madness with the ticket pricing for some of these bigger markets/seated venues. By making them so expensive, he's giving the diehards a better opportunity to get the best tix early on.
    Frankly, I'm fine with that. Priority #1 for me is getting in with optimal placement (i.e. as close as possible to the stage). I'm willing to pay stupid money to a scalper to make that happen, but I'd much prefer to pay more to Trent and company to help sustain the enterprise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    https://www.facebook.com/events/594103884308058/ for anyone looking to get together before the show for some beers and interaction in the physical world

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Jesus, tickets are expensive. I didn't pay $200+ for the Wave faux Goodbye tour.

I only paid $150 for up front at the Garden with NIN, QOTSA, and DFA1979.

I dunno, just seems like a lot for a more stripped down show. I could see if it was maybe Lights In The Sky or Tension tours with the crazy visuals and the band line up being bigger.
    Last edited by neorev; 06-15-2018 at 06:56 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I just saw them on saturday, it's still worth it. I know what you mean, the the openers are more varied and less well known, and the stage show is a little bit like downward spiral without the cool platform (which was most of it), but the music is still solid and the subtle nature of it complements how they're presenting the music these days. Trent seems to still be a little afraid to leave his comfort zone but is definitely in a very creative phase of his career. I've seen then 16 times and still think they're one of the more consistent touring acts out there.