Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018.10.16-17 Brooklyn, NY @ Kings Theatre

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    In search of 2 tickets for Wednesday 10/17. Hoping to pay face. I'm not too worried about getting good seats. Cheaper would be preferable. Already making the trip for the Radio City shows so I'm going to stay a few extra days and hopefully hit these as well. These tickets went up at the worst possible time and I dropped the ball securing them when we were in Vegas. Any help is appreciated
    Last edited by heavenly_bearded; 07-11-2018 at 02:01 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    In search of 2 tickets for each night. Hoping to pay face. I'm not too worried about getting good seats. Cheaper would be preferable. Already making the trip for the Radio City shows so I'm going to stay a few extra days and hopefully hit these as well. These tickets went up at the worst possible time and I dropped the ball securing them when we were in Vegas. Any help is appreciated
    FWIW there seems to be a few tickets left on ticketmaster.... mostly $150+ though. I'm sure you already checked.

Flying out from Hawaii for this one (10/16). Just so happened to line up with a NYC trip me and the wife had planned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I bought two extra pit tickets for both Brooklyn shows. It turns out that my friend doesn't need them, so they are up for grabs. PM me if you need a couple for either/both nights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardline View Post
    I bought two extra pit tickets for both Brooklyn shows. It turns out that my friend doesn't need them, so they are up for grabs. PM me if you need a couple for either/both nights.

Same here. I have a pair of GA for either Kings show, less than face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Selling pair of tickets to 10/17 show in Section 2 Row N (6th Row Center behind pit!) for cost thru TM as well as pair for 10/14 in 1st Mezzanine Row K. Preference to someone who wil take both pairs. PM if interested!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you don't find any takers for both shows, keep me in mind for the King's show? My tragically short for his age 13 year old would probably elevate me to sainthood if I got him decent tix.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Officially going to the show on the 17th, taking a friend who has never been to a show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    2 GA FOR TUES, $240 each. Face was $272

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks to Plantar14....

I'll be taking my Spawn to the Wednesday show, middle section, 6th row!!!!!

AND I CAN'T TELL HIM UNTIL HIS BIRTHDAY OVER A MONTH FROM NOW!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    TWO GA PIT tickets for Tuesday October 16th Face Value...shoot me a message! I can no longer go.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey selling 1 GA ticket to the weds show, friend bailed so just pm me

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Looking for one ticket for Tuesday. I was supposed to be out of town, so I only bought a ticket for Wednesday, but now I'm in town and have to go. Pit or first half of floor preferred. I'll pay face value and buy you a drink or two. Feel free to DM me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still have 1 GA tues for less than face. Hit me up
    Last edited by gimp1124; 09-07-2018 at 07:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've got extra tickets for both King's Theatre shows. Day of sale I bought extras in case some of my friends couldn't get through, but they did.

Selling:
    ~ (1) ticket for Tues. (10/16/18)
    ~ (1) ticket for Wed. (10/17/18)

Asking face, but price negotiable. Since these are all Pit/GA, I will sell tickets individually or together. Please feel free to DM me with any questions! Thanks! :0)
    Last edited by neverenoughnin; 09-15-2018 at 12:51 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone that's been to this venue: We'll be taking the subway from Manhattan to the show. Would you recommend taking it back or would we be better off with a lyft or uber? I know its about a 40 min commute. Just trying to plan ahead, will be flying across the states to catch this and the second Radio City show. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    Anyone that's been to this venue: We'll be taking the subway from Manhattan to the show. Would you recommend taking it back or would we be better off with a lyft or uber? I know its about a 40 min commute. Just trying to plan ahead, will be flying across the states to catch this and the second Radio City show. Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Where are you staying in Manhattan? The Q train stops near the venue but you might want to grab a connection at some point depending on where you going after the show. You should be able to get a Q train every 10-15 minutes if everything is running close to schedule. I can't speak to Uber / Lyft.
    Last edited by cdm; 09-11-2018 at 07:37 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    Where are you staying in Manhattan? The Q train stops near the venue but you might want to grab a connection at some point depending on where you going after the show. You should be able to get a Q train every 10-15 minutes if everything is running close to schedule. I can't speak to Uber / Lyft.
    Hyatt House in Chelsea. Thanks for the info, after looking it up it does look like we can catch the Q train to the Beverly Rd. Station and catch it back using the same station/train. Sound about right? Looks to be a 10 min walk from the venue. Guess we will just see how we are feeling after the show.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I personally would just Uber/Lyft at that time of night after a long show. You're deep in Brooklyn at that point and the train could take forever if you just miss one. Whereas a cab is gonna make a direct line back into the city for you with (most likely) minimal traffic.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I have two extra GA tickets for the Tuesday 10/16 show. Just asking face value for them. PM me and we'll take it from there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    I personally would just Uber/Lyft at that time of night after a long show. You're deep in Brooklyn at that point and the train could take forever if you just miss one. Whereas a cab is gonna make a direct line back into the city for you with (most likely) minimal traffic.
    Was leaning towards this option for those exact reasons. Appreciate the advice. A little over a month to go!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque... View Post
    Hey selling 1 GA ticket to the weds show, friend bailed so just pm me
    Still selling

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I know I reached out to a couple of people for a ticket for my friend... But I now need one (preferably GA) ticket for this show (Edit - for Wednesday). I know a few of y'all have said you have them, but sure some of them have probably sold since then.

Hit me up if you have a GA, or really good seated ticket available.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I have two extra GA tickets for the Tuesday 10/16 show. Just asking face value for them. PM me and we'll take it from there.
    Bump. Plus I got one extra for Wednesday in Center Orch Row O
    Last edited by bobbie solo; 09-26-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Just a heads up if anyone needs a place to stay for the 2nd show I have a Airbnb with room for 3 more people my friends are only staying for night 1 that will be available to share costs for the night 2 show in Brooklyn.

If you want to stay for the 2nd night its about 55$ per person for one night cheaper and cleaner then most hotels in the area and its only 08. mile from the venue.
    Last edited by ScreamingSlave; 09-21-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Would anyone be interested in trading with me? I have one ticket for the Sunday RC show, 3rd Mezz, row A. Willing to trade for any of the other 3 nights (could add cash to it if your ticket is in a better section).
    Last edited by imail724; 09-25-2018 at 11:06 AM.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    My tix for both of these shows are still available.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    My tix for both of these shows are still available.
    How much are you selling the orchestra ticket for? As much as I'd love to be in GA, it's just too out of my price range.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    How much are you selling the orchestra ticket for? As much as I'd love to be in GA, it's just too out of my price range.
    $225, which is face value. When I bought them off Ticketmaster they were $200 plus $25ish in fees. GA is $275. My Orchestra seat is really good. Dead center and really close.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    $225, which is face value. When I bought them off Ticketmaster they were $200 plus $25ish in fees. GA is $275. My Orchestra seat is really good. Dead center and really close.
    Ah, sorry man. I'd love to be close but I just can't swing it at that price. I plan on just getting something in the mezzanine at some point just so I can be there. I hate not being in GA though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Still got a single GA for night 2 (aka last night) pm me