Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Does anyone have a clear picture of the CBI tour poster from 11-30-2018 in Vegas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone have a clear picture of the CBI tour poster from 11-30-2018 in Vegas?

I'm trying to get digital versions of the posters for the shows I went to on the Cold, Black and Infinite Tour, and this is the only one I'm having trouble with.

This is the only picture I can find of the November 30th poster and it's blurry as all hell. Does anyone have a clear copy or, better yet, a scan?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    That’s neat, I had no idea they included The Presence on recent tour posters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I tried to get one specifically because of The Presence, but they sold out a couple of minutes before I got to the front of the line at the merch booth.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I got one from the artist directly. His name's Bottom of the Pyramid and he was pretty quick to respond via IG.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    I got one from the artist directly. His name's Bottom of the Pyramid and he was pretty quick to respond via IG.
    Thanks. I shot him a message.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    BOTP is an awesome guy, will totally chat with fans about his work, and if available is more than happy to sell direct.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    BOTP is an awesome guy, will totally chat with fans about his work, and if available is more than happy to sell direct.
    100%. Great dude.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Man. I hate Las Vegas with a passion and I was admittedly a little disappointed by the set list from the show (the only one I made it to on the whole tour). But that poster...I've only bought one show poster in my whole life and that was for deeply sentimental reasons. I'm really tempted to reach out to the artist and make this one number two.