Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 121 to 140 of 140

Thread: nincatalog

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    707
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piggy View Post
    I found an error with this:
    https://nincatalog.com/printed-artwo...ss-photo-1606/

    This photo isn't from Woodstock, it's from the Lollapalooza tour.
    Thanks! Its been fixed now.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    707
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    I've added the Mank 12", Soul 12" and Soul 12" Target Exclusive. Also modified the Mank Digital release to reflect the bandcamp release.
    nincatalog.com - trent reznor and atticus ross

    A busy and expensive time for collectors!

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX 24.24.1.400[Inc]
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Thoughts on adding a combined "Vinyl" classification to the By Format page? Currently divided into 7", 9", 10", 12". Can those be merged via one big OR statement?


    Also, I didn't see this 12" MCA Sampler on Items with Official Tracks. I can provide more pictures if needed but it's in a plain sleeve so the 2 listed on discogs seem appropriate.

    -MCA Canada MCA-9105
    -Canada
    -1990
    -Includes Get Down Make Love along with tracks by Johnny Gill, Ralph Tresvant, and Gang Starr.
    -Suggest rating it a B. Similar to a MCA Sampler CD from 1990 is listed as a C, but it's much easier to find a US Promo Vinyl of Broken (C) or HIS (C) than it is to find this thing. I'm also not used to seeing these samplers released on vinyl. Honestly in the age of CDs the effort of pressing this for 4 songs, shipping it to a radio station that was still spinning vinyl seems comical.


    Last edited by ekrekel; 12-17-2020 at 12:22 PM.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    707
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Thoughts on adding a combined "Vinyl" classification to the By Format page? Currently divided into 7", 9", 10", 12". Can those be merged via one big OR statement?


    Also, I didn't see this 12" MCA Sampler on Items with Official Tracks. I can provide more pictures if needed but it's in a plain sleeve so the 2 listed on discogs seem appropriate.

    -MCA Canada MCA-9105
    -Canada
    -1990
    -Includes Get Down Make Love along with tracks by Johnny Gill, Ralph Tresvant, and Gang Starr.
    -Suggest rating it a B. Similar to a MCA Sampler CD from 1990 is listed as a C, but it's much easier to find a US Promo Vinyl of Broken (C) or HIS (C) than it is to find this thing. I'm also not used to seeing these samplers released on vinyl. Honestly in the age of CDs the effort of pressing this for 4 songs, shipping it to a radio station that was still spinning vinyl seems comical.
    I'll look into getting a combined "Vinyl" category. I think that would be useful.

    Also, thanks for the entry. I'll work on getting it added.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    707
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    MCA 12" sampler has been added: nincatalog.com - mca 12" sampler (CAN vinyl 12)

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    707
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Soul US 12" has been added. nincatalog.com - soul (US vinyl 12)

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    435
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    nincatalog

    Got my hands on something thatíll have to be added

    Came Back Haunted promo
    France
    Came in clear sleeve with printed cover




  8. #128
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Peoria, Illinois
    Posts
    2,237
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Here's a scan of the Soul (Target exclusive) - hype sticker:


  9. #129
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    707
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    @Jon, thanks. i added it as well as updated the catalog number based on the hype sticker.
    @Callahan, thanks! I've added this one as well! Nice find! nincatalog.com - came back haunted (FR CD)
    Last edited by spahn; 12-19-2020 at 09:53 PM.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Peoria, Illinois
    Posts
    2,237
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    For https://nincatalog.com/trent-reznor-...ul-jp-cd-1728/

    In Japan, the official title of the movie is Soulful World.
    The entry for the catalog number instead lists the ASIN. The correct catalog number should be UWCD-1096

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    707
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    @Jon , thank you for the additional info. I have made the changes to the entry.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,786
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    FYI, I found out there's a version of the Soul CD specifically for the UK market with a unique barcode and a bonus track, 050087478933: https://www.discogs.com/Trent-Reznor...lease/17010186

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,319
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Anyone have a rip of that bonus track?? Wondering if it's the song from the Popcorn short...

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,786
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    It’s not. The bonus track is the duet version of It’s All Right as seen here:

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    707
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Holy Grail of the Palladium show prints has been added:
    nincatalog.com - photo: hollywood palladium photo 7 (US photo)

    Sweet looking photo!

  16. #136
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,786
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    Holy Grail of the Palladium show prints has been added:
    nincatalog.com - photo: hollywood palladium photo 7 (US photo)
    Those photos weren't given out to friends and family. They were sold at the venue: https://www.nin.com/palladium/

  17. #137
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,130
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Those photos weren't given out to friends and family. They were sold at the venue: https://www.nin.com/palladium/
    The 7th one was only given to crew/friends/family. Jonathan only has a few APs from what I was told.

  18. #138
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    707
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    The 7th one was only given to crew/friends/family. Jonathan only has a few APs from what I was told.
    That is correct. The person who obtained this was gifted this photo, per the source. This specific photo was not sold at the venue.

  19. #139
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    707
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Site functionality update: You can now sort by title, notes, format, catalog number, year, country and rarity for every release.

  20. #140
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    461
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    Site functionality update: You can now sort by title, notes, format, catalog number, year, country and rarity for every release.
    @spahn happened to get me at the right time, and we were able to get a few things fixed/updated yesterday. One of these days it will be restoring the track listings

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions