Thread: nincatalog

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Did we ever find out the authenticity of this. nincatalog.com - this isn't the place (US CD)
    I just added it to the site but before I go out advertising that its been added, I want to make sure the legitimacy of it. If not official, I'll drop it in the Trash Can category.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    Did we ever find out the authenticity of this. nincatalog.com - this isn't the place (US CD)
    The ISRC code checks out & we know someone with access to Columbia Records' library has been trying to sell various music licensing CDRs. I'd say it's a legitimate promo unless the audio files are mp3/lossy sourced.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    I just added it to the site but before I go out advertising that its been added, I want to make sure the legitimacy of it. If not official, I'll drop it in the Trash Can category.
    The eBay seller was in Miami, Florida, and someone, I think @FULLMETAL , pointed out that Kobalt has an office there. This was the seller who was also selling HTDA instrumentals, Add Violence instrumentals, Less Than masters, The Lovers, and others. They all look pretty legit, but I don't think we'll ever know for sure, unless someone paid the exorbitant asking prices and shares. I was thinking of throwing a $500 offer his way for the Add Violence instrumentals, but then his eBay account up and disappeared one day.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    This was the seller who was also selling HTDA instrumentals, Add Violence instrumentals, Less Than masters, The Lovers, and others.
    I remember seeing these up on eBay but did not capture the images. Does anyone happen to have them so I can put them up on the site?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I remember seeing these up on eBay but did not capture the images. Does anyone happen to have them so I can put them up on the site?
    Try here: https://ibb.co/album/stJP2s