Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Dexter

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Agreed, but that was before Dexter.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Thanks, I really have to hunt down that Lazarus performance in full someday.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Like a lot of TV I thought Dexter just ended up focussing too much on this overreaching arc and his family life. I’d have preferred it if he hadn’t got married at all. (Although that did work for season 4). I’d love a series which was just like a procedural every episode focusing on a case

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    Agreed, but that was before Dexter.
    I know, just highlighting his acting skills since it was the topic at the moment.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Like a lot of TV I thought Dexter just ended up focussing too much on this overreaching arc and his family life. I’d have preferred it if he hadn’t got married at all. (Although that did work for season 4). I’d love a series which was just like a procedural every episode focusing on a case
    Agreed. I got tired of watching him juggle taking care of the baby. The first 3 seasons were good...4,5,6 I watched. The last two I casually watched if someone had it on/ they could fill me in on what was going on.

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    Agreed. I got tired of watching him juggle taking care of the baby. The first 3 seasons were good...4,5,6 I watched. The last two I casually watched if someone had it on/ they could fill me in on what was going on.
    Season 7 is fantastic!

The show low points to me are seasons 6 and 8. 3 is the least good of the original writing team run.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I'll never forget the ending of Season 4 (what I was feeling, where I was, who I was watching it with) Total mind blown, and lots of crying (haha).

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    I'll never forget the ending of Season 4 (what I was feeling, where I was, who I was watching it with) Total mind blown, and lots of crying (haha).
    Same with the end of season 2 lol. I was really hoping we would get another "Surprise Motha fucka." moment.