Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2018 Taper Section

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by klyrish View Post
    Good luck and thanks for all you do to keep the NIN bootleg scene alive and thriving!
    I'd like the second this notion! I was at the Saturday Vegas show and attempted to record it on my phone. I know that's not the best quality out there, but I figured it would be better than nothing in case nobody else was able to. Not knowing what I was doing, I had the settings all wrong and I ended up getting 2 hours of blown out speakers. So I really appreciate you guys that know what you're doing, you do it well, and then you share it with us! Thank you!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    I love working on the site. A nice hobby to have to get me off the distraction of studying for awhile... Plus I like organizing shit. So this hits my OCD. Nothing is more satisfying than for someone to find a recording of a show they went to and can relive the moment. Best feeling for me knowing that happens to a few people out there when they find the site.

Should have recording from all 3 nights. 1st one is up, and 2 more should be coming!

Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    First four dates are covered thus far. I just have to confirm with the others that want to do this. I will keep updating the list as we go along.

Really need coverage for those festivals. I feel like those will be the hardest to get locked down.

Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    So, I've updated the front page with shows that will have a person recording at. I have also blocked off the shows being recorded that I will be at since I will be using that recorder as well.

Still a bunch of dates that are still open and I would love for others to participate. I think it would be a nice addition to the archive to have a journal entry with each recording and have personal accounts of being there. Please get in contact if you would like to be a part of this!

Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Phoenix night 1 courtesy of AS taking the duties!

http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180913.html

May have had some difficulties with night 2 and the rig. But we'll see when I get the recorder back in a week or so after the CO and TX shows.

Excited about this project finally having liftoff!!!

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Holy fucking fuckballs. Someone tell me they got a good capture of Denver's first show.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Holy fucking fuckballs. Someone tell me they got a good capture of Denver's first show.
    Someone did.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by klyrish View Post
    I love the fact that "The Perfect Drug" wasn't even ON the setlist. Keeping those secrets airtight until the last minute, eh?

Maybe the line is meant to represent our heart rates flatlining when they revealed it.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    I love the fact that "The Perfect Drug" wasn't even ON the setlist. Keeping those secrets airtight until the last minute, eh?

Maybe the line is meant to represent our heart rates flatlining when they revealed it.
    HAHAHA I couldn't take it any longer and I skipped ahead to TPD and someone next to BD goes, "What?? WHAT?!" right when the riff starts. Fucking perfect.

EDIT: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA after the drum solo, same guy screams, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Even though crowd noise like that is usually annoying, it's totally acceptable here and actually makes this even more special. Holy shit, WHAT A NIGHT!
    Last edited by klyrish; 09-19-2018 at 01:50 PM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    So, I've updated the front page with shows that will have a person recording at. I have also blocked off the shows being recorded that I will be at since I will be using that recorder as well.

Still a bunch of dates that are still open and I would love for others to participate. I think it would be a nice addition to the archive to have a journal entry with each recording and have personal accounts of being there. Please get in contact if you would like to be a part of this!
    I don't see any list on the front page. Am I looking in the wrong spot?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    I don't see any list on the front page. Am I looking in the wrong spot?
    Page 1 of this thread.