Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    As much as I want both of the Red Rocks posters in the foil variant, it's coming down to either buying those posters or solidifying tickets for Chicago, so I'm gonna play my cards safely. But if I see one of the foil posters for the second night floating around at the right time, I won't be able to help myself. That thing is fucking COOOOL, and I can imagine the foil variant looks fucking awesome.

Pretty happy with my haul from this tour so far, though! I focused on show-specific stuff and a couple of other shirts, but I'm probably gonna end up getting at least one of everything else at the Chicago shows next month. Managed to get the Night 1 + 2 regular posters, tour poster, tour shirt, white NIN shirt, and the Night 2 shirt this time around.

THAT BEING SAID - I'm still desperately hoping to find a Night 1 t-shirt for Red Rocks in a large, or even a medium, so if anyone has a spare, I'll absolutely pay extra for it!! Also have an extra physical component for NTAE and AV that I'd be willing to include in the trade. Lemme know, peeps!
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 09-20-2018 at 02:35 PM.