Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 390 of 1099

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

  1. #361
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Stalk my posts
    Posts
    432
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    So did the theory on the order of the shirts stick, since we know what Kentucky is as well?
    *scrolls back*
    *checks her four shirts*

    Yep! :-)

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,558
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Just picked up one of the Louisville tees off the site. I looked at the list of designs/show dates and it turns out the chip is the only design out of the five that won’t be at any of the shows I’m going to. Glad I was able to pick one up! Hope they can make up the cancellation in the future.

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    34.167488, -118.381863
    Posts
    1,098
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    It's always weird to me how they add new merch items once a tour is underway. Atlanta #2 added a new Tote Bag and who knows what else will be added in the coming weeks? At least the Event Shirt rotation seems to be holding up, so we'll have some idea of what to expect for upcoming shows.

    I'm hoping the add another zip up hoodie as I'm not a fan of pullovers & maybe some additional patches or stickers.

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,455
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    It's always weird to me how they add new merch items once a tour is underway. Atlanta #2 added a new Tote Bag and who knows what else will be added in the coming weeks?
    He's trying to make the merch experience as exciting and unpredictable as the setlists!

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    233
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Was wondering if anyone picked up an extra Memphis shirt in medium by any chance?

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    202
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed (I'm so spoiler paranoid after the recent mainstream headlines that I'm reluctant to use the search function), but does anyone know if the date-specific shirts have sold out for any shows thus far? I have memories of the Wave Goodbye shirts disappearing quickly, but hoping these aren't so strictly limited...

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,558
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed (I'm so spoiler paranoid after the recent mainstream headlines that I'm reluctant to use the search function), but does anyone know if the date-specific shirts have sold out for any shows thus far? I have memories of the Wave Goodbye shirts disappearing quickly, but hoping these aren't so strictly limited...
    Pretty sure they have. The first night of Red Rocks, nearly all but the XL and S shirts sold out pretty quick. Second night, they lasted a bit longer, but I didn’t see whether they sold out.

    Still thinking we’ll see a year-end or post-tour sale on their site for any leftover merch, but how much of that there would even be is anyone’s guess.

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    202
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks for the color! I'm gunning for smalls, so that gives me slight comfort that I won't be SOL if circumstances force me to arrive a bit later than planned.

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone have a spare Red Rocks day 2 poster?

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,671
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosethorned View Post
    Anyone have a spare Red Rocks day 2 poster?
    There are actually a few pretty good deals on eBay:

    $65 + FREE shipping
    $65 + $10 shipping

  11. #371
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Didn’t see the $10 enamel NIN pins being sold in Nashville, no signs for them or anything.

    Hope they show up on the web store eventually.

  12. #372
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,172
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Those who have been lining up for, and getting foil variant posters... What time have you been lining up?

  13. #373
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    north colorado
    Posts
    1,304
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Pretty sure they have. The first night of Red Rocks, nearly all but the XL and S shirts sold out pretty quick. Second night, they lasted a bit longer, but I didn’t see whether they sold out.

    Still thinking we’ll see a year-end or post-tour sale on their site for any leftover merch, but how much of that there would even be is anyone’s guess.
    Really hoping for a tour/year end sale. I didn't get a shirt at San Antonio or the second Red Rocks night because didn't have the moolah at the time

  14. #374
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    542
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I wonder...

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BomOGtgH...of_the_pyram1d

    Edit: confirmed this is likely not a nin's poster straight from the artist but he is not saying what it is for either. From what he's saying in his post it's for a show tonight but not saying who it is for.
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 10-06-2018 at 04:08 PM.

  15. #375
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    within view of The Rockies
    Posts
    2,298
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blugel View Post
    Didn’t see the $10 enamel NIN pins being sold in Nashville, no signs for them or anything.

    Hope they show up on the web store eventually.

    They're $5 and I know they had them at Red Rocks. If you'd like, I can grab an extra in Brooklyn and ship it out if you don't want to see if they go online after the tour. I already have 2 for myself, I would LOVE more enamel pins, I would gladly pay extra for the Bad Witch image pins to be enamel instead of the button-style pins.

  16. #376
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    892
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    I wonder...

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BomOGtgH...of_the_pyram1d

    Edit: confirmed this is likely not a nin's poster straight from the artist but he is not saying what it is for either. From what he's saying in his post it's for a show tonight but not saying who it is for.
    Seems like it could be a Foo Fighter's print. Just by the captions.

  17. #377
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    542
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Seems like it could be a Foo Fighter's print. Just by the captions.
    It is a Foo Fighters print.. false alarm on my part. it is dope though, he posted up the pic of the prints not to long ago. I hope BOTP does some nin posters this tour for sure!

  18. #378
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    https://twitter.com/134Avenue/status...61545905934336

    Here's your print for tonight I think.

    Not fond of it, too plain.

    edit: i was wrong. This was probably the gift for the band & crew
    Last edited by idioteque...; 10-09-2018 at 09:00 PM.

  19. #379
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    213
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    back in business tonight!

    edit: wrong thread.

    but, woo! yeah! NIN!

  20. #380
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,671
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque... View Post
    https://twitter.com/134Avenue/status...61545905934336

    Here's your print for tonight I think.

    Not fond of it, too plain.
    Agreed. Pretty lame. Looks like someone took a photo of some flames or a curtain or something and ran it through a program like Vectoraster or Rasterbator. I could honestly make this poster in like 10-15 minutes.

  21. #381
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    274
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Cross posting from reddit. Just picked up one of these.


  22. #382
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,671
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    ^ That is way cooler and more fitting for the band. It reminds me of part of the TDTWWA video (where TR goes out of focus quickly), the teaser for Still (embedded below), and part of the footage played on the screens during La Mer/The Great Below on the Fragility tour. It would be even cooler if it had the Fragile-era half logo bleeding off the bottom.

    Last edited by sonic_discord; 10-11-2018 at 12:12 AM.

  23. #383
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,558
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque... View Post
    https://twitter.com/134Avenue/status...61545905934336

    Here's your print for tonight I think.

    Not fond of it, too plain.
    Honestly, I like it. I’m not crazy about it, though. The black and white is very fitting for the tour art, and I like the idea of it being a really minimal visual texture. Looks much more appealing up close in the picture. But I feel you on it being on being rather bland. I suppose it just isn’t meant to be flashy or dynamic. Then again, minimalism in design is my jam, so maybe that’s just me.

  24. #384
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    34.167488, -118.381863
    Posts
    1,098
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Merch booth from reddit user tamp_eyesore_allied.

    New merch - Ladies Tank #10

    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 10-12-2018 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Flatulent bubbles

  25. #385
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Stalk my posts
    Posts
    432
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I am disappoint that they don't stamp the NIN logo on the poster tubes.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

  26. #386
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cherokee, NC
    Posts
    544
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Merch booth from reddit user tamp_eyesore_allied.

    New merch - Ladies Tank #10

    *edit* The 134 Ave. Twitter post is for TOMORROW’S show. So, it’s a sneak peek (probably b/c they’re based in France?).

    Awesome! Now I want that poster! And now I need that ladies tank... In total for the shirts I missed during this tour: White NIN logo shirt, Ladies Bad Witch tank (#9), and that new ladies tank (#10).

  27. #387
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofgod View Post
    Cross posting from reddit. Just picked up one of these.


    Now thats a good design.

  28. #388
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Merch booth from reddit user tamp_eyesore_allied.

    New merch - Ladies Tank #10

    *edit* The 134 Ave. Twitter post is for TOMORROW’S show. So, it’s a sneak peek (probably b/c they’re based in France?).

    is that a yellow logo NIN shirt on the left?

  29. #389
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,157
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque... View Post
    is that a yellow logo NIN shirt on the left?
    It's white. There's another view on NINlive's Facebook page.

    https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...0a&oe=5C4DE0FC

  30. #390
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    It's white. There's another view on NINlive's Facebook page.

    https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...0a&oe=5C4DE0FC
    Nmd thought the anthem shirt was a yellow nin logo

Posting Permissions