Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37
Results 1,081 to 1,106 of 1106

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Anyone collecting the individual show's unique shirts?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Anyone collecting the individual show's unique shirts?
    Depends, which individual show?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Depends, which individual show?
    Well like all of them.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Well like all of them.
    Haha, my mistake, I guess a better question for me to ask would have been why do you ask? I wanted a shirt for each show that I went to but I’m still missing a couple that I’d like to track down. Are you offering shirts up or asking if anyone has any available?

That being said, I’m surprised how few of these shirts are floating around for sale online anywhere, especially considering prints are still selling like hotcakes.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Haha, my mistake, I guess a better question for me to ask would have been why do you ask? I wanted a shirt for each show that I went to but I’m still missing a couple that I’d like to track down. Are you offering shirts up or asking if anyone has any available?

That being said, I’m surprised how few of these shirts are floating around for sale online anywhere, especially considering prints are still selling like hotcakes.
    I only have Aragon Brawlroom night 2 (the only show I went to) and the nin.com Louder Than Life, and im keeping them.

I made the mistake of selling my white Fragility 2.0 with the flower on the front and the dates on the back years ago. (if anyone has one they would part with, ill pay a large premium for one. Pm me plz!)

I was just curious, looking to see pics of a wall of black lol

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I only have Aragon Brawlroom night 2 (the only show I went to) and the nin.com Louder Than Life, and im keeping them.

I made the mistake of selling my white Fragility 2.0 with the flower on the front and the dates on the back years ago. (if anyone has one they would part with, ill pay a large premium for one. Pm me plz!)

I was just curious, looking to see pics of a wall of black lol
    I’d be amazed to see that. Honestly if they were *coughavailableonnin.comcough*, I’d probably pick up as many as I could. For now I’ve settled for buying whatever Bad Witch-era shirts I can find on eBay, heh. Very pleased with the sand-colored and the black Bad Witch shirts! Especially after missing out on getting the sand one at the merch booth. Still watching NIN.com every couple of days in the event more merch shows up unannounced.

If the last tour/album cycle has taught me anything, it’s “buy everything you want while you still can.”

Well played, Reznor. If you make things available, you practically have my money for life.

Edit: Just remembered my Aragon night 2 shirt has a big hole in the shoulder seam where the fabric didn’t quite connect when it was stitched. Easy enough to fix, but ugh. UUUGGGHHH...

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    The (cancelled) Louder Than Life festival poster is available for purchase.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone have a Slater Brooklyn foil for sale?

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigotechoco View Post
    Anyone have a Slater Brooklyn foil for sale?
    There's one on ebay for...$700. I keep lowball offering that dude in the hopes we can come to a reasonable price but he hasn't bit yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you look on eBay several of the tour posters have been printed on a shirts and they’re beautiful.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Limited edition magnets of the filmstrip print are up... Hurry!

https://emekmerch.com/collections/fe...edition-of-100

Edit - they're gone.
    Last edited by Sarah K; 05-17-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Limited edition magnets of the filmstrip print are up... Hurry!

https://emekmerch.com/collections/fe...edition-of-100

Edit - they're gone.
    Oof. I saw those posted while I was waiting on my car’s oil change, otherwise I would’ve missed it. Might be the closest I get to owning the real thing for a while yet, heh.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    N.C. Winters Memphis art prints are up.

https://ncwinters.bigcartel.com/prod...Coivp9KOMhkSxM

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    N.C. Winters Memphis art prints are up.

https://ncwinters.bigcartel.com/prod...Coivp9KOMhkSxM
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like this is the "virgin" art print (no dates or NIN logo, just the main piece). I checked his social media to see if he's specified this or not but if so, this would be a variant to the Memphis poster.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like this is the "virgin" art print (no dates or NIN logo, just the main piece). I checked his social media to see if he's specified this or not but if so, this would be a variant to the Memphis poster.
    That’s what she meant by “Art prints” (as opposed to gig prints), but yes, that’s correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sonic_discord; 06-18-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Very curious to see if this results in the aftermarket prices for the Memphis gig prints dropping any more. I’ll be getting one of each of the timed edition prints for sure either way, though.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Very curious to see if this results in the aftermarket prices for the Memphis gig prints dropping any more. I’ll be getting one of each of the timed edition prints for sure either way, though.
    It'd likely depend on how much value folks put on having a date and a logo on it versus having the just the art. I've got the original tour print and can verify that the printing and quality of the print is excellent so this is a great purchase for anyone.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I’ve got the beetle one from the Chicago show and I agree that the quality is fantastic and looks even better in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    It'd likely depend on how much value folks put on having a date and a logo on it versus having the just the art. I've got the original tour print and can verify that the printing and quality of the print is excellent so this is a great purchase for anyone.
    This makes fucking 10 variants of the Memphis poster, OMG I want them all on one wall!!!!! Although some I bet are impossible to find, I never seen a show foil for sale and only seen like one lavender foil get flipped on ebay when it first came out.
    Last edited by bryan_NIN65; 06-20-2019 at 07:30 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    finally got around to getting this framed. To tell you the truth the reason I waited so long is because I wasn't too fond of the artwork at first but over time it's grown on me. Now that its framed and on my wall I'm really starting to appreciate it a lot more and am enjoying looking at the artwork everytime I walk past it in my hallway. And of course it brings back great memories of the fantastic show NIN put on that night! The Perfect Drug!!! Cheers! happy holidays everyone
    Last edited by davemuzik85; 12-16-2019 at 08:32 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I still need to frame the two I got at the second Aragon Ballroom show (both the foil and regular) and the I Can't Seem to Wake Up print I bought off nin.com

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I still need to frame the two I got at the second Aragon Ballroom show (both the foil and regular) and the I Can't Seem to Wake Up print I bought off nin.com
    Yehhhh, Its always a work in progress. Now I gotta get the King's Theatre Brooklyn night 2 poster by Todd Slater framed. It's next on my list; I'll be sure to post it here once it's done!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by davemuzik85 View Post
    Yehhhh, Its always a work in progress.
    this. i am never done with this process haha.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Pro-tip: if they try and up sell you to museum glass, go for it. I wish I did, this is reflective as all get out.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    this. i am never done with this process haha.
    No doubt, I've got a signed Alex grey print i bought ten years ago I still haven't framed lol

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Not sure where to post this exactly, but:

Luke Martin (Phoenix, Detroit, Vegas CBI prints) is doing a waffle for "literally anything" he's ever done that he still has a copy of. Each $10 donation to the attached GFM, which will benefit a wildlife park in Australia that is battling the fires, will receive one entry. Luke works with many other high profile artists, and does projects outside of gig work, too (https://www.suburbanavengerart.com/).

Another person is donating a mystery tube (various artists) with a $500 value. And I am donating an Arctic Monkeys Houston AP that I received from Luke in my own mystery tube.

Winners will be selected tomorrow, and he
    is also matching donations up to $3k.

See Luke's post for details here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater