Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo33 View Post
    IT IS!

If you can snag me a Skeleton shirt in an L it's a deal! (pretty sure the NOLA one is an L)
    Holy shit you are on!! And L is fine. I will ship when I get home but will DM you after merch is acquired to exchange addresses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    James Eads has his LA N3 poster up for sale.

https://www.jamesreadsmerch.com/coll...-edition-of-75

Gold Foil variant is sold out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    "What Really Happened to the Sixth Street Bridge" is an 18" x 24" four color screenprint on Cougar Natural White Paper for the Nine Inch Nails show in Los Angeles on December 11th, 2018.

This print is inspired by Japanese Yokai, the Los Angeles River and the destruction of the 6th street bridge.

Initially, I didn't think this imagery had any connection to NIN.

Imagine my surprise when I looked up the wiki for 6th Street Bridge! It turns out the bridge was featured in TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY starring Robert Patrick (the brother of Filter's Richard Patrick - NIN's first live guitarist).

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I really like some of James R. Eads' work and I actually have one of his prints framed and hanging in my dining room (this one), but that NIN print that he did does absolutely nothing for me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    "What Really Happened to the Sixth Street Bridge" is an 18" x 24" four color screenprint on Cougar Natural White Paper for the Nine Inch Nails show in Los Angeles on December 11th, 2018.

This print is inspired by Japanese Yokai, the Los Angeles River and the destruction of the 6th street bridge.

Initially, I didn't think this imagery had any connection to NIN.

Imagine my surprise when I looked up the wiki for 6th Street Bridge! It turns out the bridge was featured in TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY starring Robert Patrick (the brother of Filter's Richard Patrick - NIN's first live guitarist).
    Pretty much any movie thats set in LA before the bridge got taken down 2 years ago has a shot of somebody driving into downtown on it and it pans up to the skyline, its just something nobody would notice unless they asked themselves what bridge it specifically was. Im sure itll end up getting the same treatment again when they finish it.

Just wondering what posters are gonna pop up for the last 2 shows.