Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37
Results 1,081 to 1,099 of 1099

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

  1. #1081
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SF, SD
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Anyone collecting the individual show's unique shirts?

  2. #1082
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,548
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Anyone collecting the individual show's unique shirts?
    Depends, which individual show?

  3. #1083
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SF, SD
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Depends, which individual show?
    Well like all of them.

  4. #1084
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,548
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Well like all of them.
    Haha, my mistake, I guess a better question for me to ask would have been why do you ask? I wanted a shirt for each show that I went to but I’m still missing a couple that I’d like to track down. Are you offering shirts up or asking if anyone has any available?

    That being said, I’m surprised how few of these shirts are floating around for sale online anywhere, especially considering prints are still selling like hotcakes.

  5. #1085
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SF, SD
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Haha, my mistake, I guess a better question for me to ask would have been why do you ask? I wanted a shirt for each show that I went to but I’m still missing a couple that I’d like to track down. Are you offering shirts up or asking if anyone has any available?

    That being said, I’m surprised how few of these shirts are floating around for sale online anywhere, especially considering prints are still selling like hotcakes.
    I only have Aragon Brawlroom night 2 (the only show I went to) and the nin.com Louder Than Life, and im keeping them.

    I made the mistake of selling my white Fragility 2.0 with the flower on the front and the dates on the back years ago. (if anyone has one they would part with, ill pay a large premium for one. Pm me plz!)

    I was just curious, looking to see pics of a wall of black lol

  6. #1086
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,548
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    I only have Aragon Brawlroom night 2 (the only show I went to) and the nin.com Louder Than Life, and im keeping them.

    I made the mistake of selling my white Fragility 2.0 with the flower on the front and the dates on the back years ago. (if anyone has one they would part with, ill pay a large premium for one. Pm me plz!)

    I was just curious, looking to see pics of a wall of black lol
    I’d be amazed to see that. Honestly if they were *coughavailableonnin.comcough*, I’d probably pick up as many as I could. For now I’ve settled for buying whatever Bad Witch-era shirts I can find on eBay, heh. Very pleased with the sand-colored and the black Bad Witch shirts! Especially after missing out on getting the sand one at the merch booth. Still watching NIN.com every couple of days in the event more merch shows up unannounced.

    If the last tour/album cycle has taught me anything, it’s “buy everything you want while you still can.”

    Well played, Reznor. If you make things available, you practically have my money for life.

    Edit: Just remembered my Aragon night 2 shirt has a big hole in the shoulder seam where the fabric didn’t quite connect when it was stitched. Easy enough to fix, but ugh. UUUGGGHHH...

  7. #1087
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,143
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    The (cancelled) Louder Than Life festival poster is available for purchase.


  8. #1088
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone have a Slater Brooklyn foil for sale?

  9. #1089
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bayonne Leave It Alone
    Posts
    3,516
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigotechoco View Post
    Anyone have a Slater Brooklyn foil for sale?
    There's one on ebay for...$700. I keep lowball offering that dude in the hopes we can come to a reasonable price but he hasn't bit yet.

  10. #1090
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you look on eBay several of the tour posters have been printed on a shirts and they’re beautiful.

  11. #1091
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,143
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Limited edition magnets of the filmstrip print are up... Hurry!

    https://emekmerch.com/collections/fe...edition-of-100

    Edit - they're gone.
    Last edited by Sarah K; 05-17-2019 at 12:27 PM.

  12. #1092
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,548
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Limited edition magnets of the filmstrip print are up... Hurry!

    https://emekmerch.com/collections/fe...edition-of-100

    Edit - they're gone.
    Oof. I saw those posted while I was waiting on my car’s oil change, otherwise I would’ve missed it. Might be the closest I get to owning the real thing for a while yet, heh.

  13. #1093
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,143
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    N.C. Winters Memphis art prints are up.

    https://ncwinters.bigcartel.com/prod...Coivp9KOMhkSxM

  14. #1094
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,706
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    N.C. Winters Memphis art prints are up.

    https://ncwinters.bigcartel.com/prod...Coivp9KOMhkSxM
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like this is the "virgin" art print (no dates or NIN logo, just the main piece). I checked his social media to see if he's specified this or not but if so, this would be a variant to the Memphis poster.

  15. #1095
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,569
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

    COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like this is the "virgin" art print (no dates or NIN logo, just the main piece). I checked his social media to see if he's specified this or not but if so, this would be a variant to the Memphis poster.
    Thatís what she meant by ďArt printsĒ (as opposed to gig prints), but yes, thatís correct.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sonic_discord; 06-18-2019 at 02:00 PM.

  16. #1096
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,548
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Very curious to see if this results in the aftermarket prices for the Memphis gig prints dropping any more. I’ll be getting one of each of the timed edition prints for sure either way, though.

  17. #1097
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,706
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Very curious to see if this results in the aftermarket prices for the Memphis gig prints dropping any more. I’ll be getting one of each of the timed edition prints for sure either way, though.
    It'd likely depend on how much value folks put on having a date and a logo on it versus having the just the art. I've got the original tour print and can verify that the printing and quality of the print is excellent so this is a great purchase for anyone.

  18. #1098
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,569
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Iíve got the beetle one from the Chicago show and I agree that the quality is fantastic and looks even better in person.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #1099
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    231
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    It'd likely depend on how much value folks put on having a date and a logo on it versus having the just the art. I've got the original tour print and can verify that the printing and quality of the print is excellent so this is a great purchase for anyone.
    This makes fucking 10 variants of the Memphis poster, OMG I want them all on one wall!!!!! Although some I bet are impossible to find, I never seen a show foil for sale and only seen like one lavender foil get flipped on ebay when it first came out.
    Last edited by bryan_NIN65; 06-20-2019 at 07:30 PM.

Posting Permissions