Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fragility3.1 View Post
    Was there Friday and Saturday. The show specific posters are $30 regular / $100 foil / $100 uncut (if they do it again). The Tsang poster was also $30.
    Just to note on this - Bottom of the Pyramid confirmed that he was only doing prints for the first 2 shows. I didn't ask if he knew who the artists were for the rest of the run, but AFAIK the pricing has been consistent regardless of the artist. Would be cool to see another Daniel Danger cut / uncut set....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fragility3.1 View Post
    Was there Friday and Saturday. The show specific posters are $30 regular / $100 foil / $100 uncut (if they do it again). The Tsang poster was also $30.
    Wow--thank you so much!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone at the show Saturday know if they sell photos outside as well as inside? Any info on wait times? Just curious where/when I need to line up

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calx1111 View Post
    Anyone at the show Saturday know if they sell photos outside as well as inside? Any info on wait times? Just curious where/when I need to line up
    The photos were only available outside. Saturday night there were plenty of photos available after the show.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The photos were only sold inside on Friday night. Saturday the photos were sold at the outside merch booth before doors opened. This is supposed to be the case for the remainder of the LA dates. They said they would open merch at 2pm on Saturday, but it actually opened closer to 4:30pm. People lined up at the driveway on the west side of the venue in the morning the day of the show for merch.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    I love the NIN logo enamel pin they have this tour, and would love to see more enamel pins in the future.
    What do you think would make great enamel pin designs for them to sell?
    AIR flag pin? TDS spiraled millipede pin? Fragile flower pin? Sin logo pin? Nautilus pin?
    I was actually just thinking about this earlier today! I recently started collecting these enamel pins (not sure where I'll put them yet, though) and I have a variety for other bands, but only the NIN logo for NIN. I was thinking the cropped logos (Hesitation Marks, Add violence, and Bad Witch), the "NIN" and "SIN" logos from the Sin single, the lower-case "n" from Broken (maybe make it backwards so it's clear that it's NIN), the "Nautilus" shell from TDS, the half-logo from The Fragile, and maybe the glitchy With Teeth-era logo (though that one might be too complicated).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    The photos were only available outside. Saturday night there were plenty of photos available after the show.
    I thought photos sold out Saturday? Assumed it was before the show started, but you're certain they were still available during/after the show? Only merch I'm grabbing will likely be a photo as I've already purchased merch from this tour at other stops.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I thought photos sold out Saturday? Assumed it was before the show started, but you're certain they were still available during/after the show? Only merch I'm grabbing will likely be a photo as I've already purchased merch from this tour at other stops.
    Well, the photo was from the night before (the 7th) as you can see it before the show even started. You’re talking about the $250 photos right? My brother asked after the show on Saturday if there were still some available and the person said yes. If you want the photo from Saturday, for example, it was going to be available on Tuesday. The whole thing confused me, to be honest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, the photo was from the night before (the 7th) as you can see it before the show even started. You’re talking about the $250 photos right? My brother asked after the show on Saturday if there were still some available and the person said yes. If you want the photo from Saturday, for example, it was going to be available on Tuesday. The whole thing confused me, to be honest.
    Correct. The $250 photos out of 100. I know the photo isn't from that actual night, but possibly the previous show. Just trying to gauge if I need to worry about snagging one or if I can just get one before the show starts.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    If anyone grabs an extra Tsang print, I am interested in it!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Correct. The $250 photos out of 100. I know the photo isn't from that actual night, but possibly the previous show. Just trying to gauge if I need to worry about snagging one or if I can just get one before the show starts.
    It's really gonna depend on what is offered each night for most of us looking to get one. I don't care about which show the image comes from as they not adding a date it seems beyond the 2018 and I will likely just do it once. :-) As you can read above (or back), Friday's image is unknown for now and Saturday's was going to appeal to a smaller set of people so it still had copies available later that night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I was actually just thinking about this earlier today! I recently started collecting these enamel pins (not sure where I'll put them yet, though) and I have a variety for other bands, but only the NIN logo for NIN. I was thinking the cropped logos (Hesitation Marks, Add violence, and Bad Witch), the "NIN" and "SIN" logos from the Sin single, the lower-case "n" from Broken (maybe make it backwards so it's clear that it's NIN), the "Nautilus" shell from TDS, the half-logo from The Fragile, and maybe the glitchy With Teeth-era logo (though that one might be too complicated).
    I wear the NIN enamel pin a lot and I wish there were more! I have the Bad Witch pins too but have not really worn them. I do really love the A Perfect Circle pin on their website -- it's really creative and a locket! I missed the APC after Thanksgiving sale so now I am just hoping there's maybe another sale right before Christmas (though I doubt it).

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    If someone can buy me a Miles Tsang print at any point this week, I can trade for a Vegas BOTP 11/30 print , New Orleans Dave Kloc 11/25 foil print, or Radio City NYC EMEK 10/13 print. I don't think I'm going to be able to get to the Palladium Saturday afternoon, and I'm worried about any prints being left by the time doors open. PM me! I will just flat out pay you for one too, with some extra $ on top.

Does anyone know if there's an amount of posters they're selling outdoors at 2pm (or whenever that merch booth opens), and then a separate amount that they hold back to start selling indoors when doors open? And if so, does that rule apply to both the Tsang print as well as the show specific print?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i'd be willing to trade a Boston Daniel Danger AP Variant AND a New Orleans Dave Kloc 11/25 foil print for one Miles Tsang print

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ski-bum View Post
    i'd be willing to trade a Boston Daniel Danger AP Variant AND a New Orleans Dave Kloc 11/25 foil print for one Miles Tsang print
    stealing my thunder haha

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Has anyone heard when Dan Mumford might be putting up Irving night 2 on his shop?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOL View Post
    Has anyone heard when Dan Mumford might be putting up Irving night 2 on his shop?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrQG2DTA...d=tvss57ofs5nv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks much. Sounds like getting a variant will be pretty tough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Would love an update on the merch situation from those going tonight. Line-up options, availability, photos, etc.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Would love an update on the merch situation from those going tonight. Line-up options, availability, photos, etc.
    Right now we have to wait for them to rebuild the merch tents and they haven't started yet. Likely they won't open till late today. But will update here w/ anything interesting if it happens. :-)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    Vegas night 2 poster available for sale here:

https://www.suburbanavengerart.com/s...e-inch-nails-3

No additional markup on the foil, same price as the show. Was just able to snag one from the site!
    I contacted him to see if there was any chance of more being released later on and he said no.

Probably very slim chance, but does anyone have an extra that they're willing to sell? Really want this one!!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    I contacted him to see if there was any chance of more being released later on and he said no.

Probably very slim chance, but does anyone have an extra that they're willing to sell? Really want this one!!
    sold out!? Shiiiit, I should have bought one via that link last week when I had the chance. I missed getting one a the show by 10 people or so.
    Saw the link posted, and figured it wouldn't sell out, cuz his other NIN ones are still for sale. Oh well. Not meant to be. I don't have room for posters anyway.
    I have about 20 posters collected over the years still rolled up in a tube.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    sold out!? Shiiiit, I should have bought one via that link last week when I had the chance. I missed getting one a the show by 10 people or so.
    Saw the link posted, and figured it wouldn't sell out, cuz his other NIN ones are still for sale. Oh well. Not meant to be. I don't have room for posters anyway.
    I have about 20 posters collected over the years still rolled up in a tube.
    The merch lines in Vegas before the show are always so long! I have so many pre-show jitters (even when I have seats) that I don't even bother looking until after the show and by then, all the good stuff is gone.

I have a ton of posters in tubes in my storage closet too-- I don't know why I do this! I have a small percentage actually framed, and most of my walls are currently bare from when I moved in May. I'll dedicate a week or two soon to just putting all of my tour posters up. Sadly, no Vegas poster will join the collection unless I go the ebay route. Hmm...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    The merch lines in Vegas before the show are always so long! I have so many pre-show jitters (even when I have seats) that I don't even bother looking until after the show and by then, all the good stuff is gone.

I have a ton of posters in tubes in my storage closet too-- I don't know why I do this! I have a small percentage actually framed, and most of my walls are currently bare from when I moved in May. I'll dedicate a week or two soon to just putting all of my tour posters up. Sadly, no Vegas poster will join the collection unless I go the ebay route. Hmm...
    Get a portfolio system going. I only have a handful of prints up and usually rotate them out. The rest live in multiple portfolios for safe keeping. It also makes it much easier to pull them out and flip through for easy viewing.

https://www.baroqueportfolios.com/

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Get a portfolio system going. I only have a handful of prints up and usually rotate them out. The rest live in multiple portfolios for safe keeping. It also makes it much easier to pull them out and flip through for easy viewing.

I second this. Getting a portfolio for my prints was the best thing I could’ve done for them. If anything, now I need a second one - one for NIN stuff and one for other stuff - because there’s no way I’ll be able to fit all of these tour prints AND other stuff into one 48-page portfolio. Plus, when I get a new one, I get to open it up and see the progress of my collection!

Speaking of which, anybody ever get any sort of shipping notifications regarding the Corona Capital APs put up for sale before Thanksgiving? I got my order confirmation but absolutely nothing else. Since then I’ve ordered and received three packages from the UK...Just seems strange that it would take so much longer to ship over such a significantly shorter distance, and with zero progress updates whatsoever. May send an email if I don’t hear anything in another week or so, though.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 12-11-2018 at 06:23 PM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    I second this. Getting a portfolio for my prints was the best thing I could’ve for them.
    This is such a great idea and I had no idea about it! I'm going to free up so much storage space. Thanks for the tip!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

How do you store these portfolios? It doesn't say if there's any sort of rigid support - can they stand upright, or do you store flat? If you store flat, are you worried about any ink/paint rubbing off?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    No idea on artist yet.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    No idea on artist yet.
    Obligatory fuuuuck. Already looks cool, haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    How do you store these portfolios? It doesn't say if there's any sort of rigid support - can they stand upright, or do you store flat? If you store flat, are you worried about any ink/paint rubbing off?
    If you get a professional quality portfolio, they usually come with acid free paper which protects the prints. I store mine flat under a bed. The spine provides enough structure to move it around without damaging the prints.