Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Trilogy (NTAE, Add violence, Bad Witch) playing order/theories

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolvingSheep View Post
    I mentioned earlier that I've come across something special regarding the new trilogy. I tried to post this on YouTube a few hours ago after sitting on this for a week and deciding a video format would be best to present it. However, it was immediately blocked for copyright reasons both visually and musically.

Does anyone know the best method of getting this online for people to see? I tried contesting the copyright, but was immediately denied. YouTube just doesn't seem like it will cut it.

I'm excited to get this out there!
    Honestly I've been waiting to see what this may be after the other post. You can always upload to Google drive and share the video publicly. Otherwise there is a multitude of video hosting sites out there

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Dailymotion has a cap of 60 min and 2 gig for uploads. My video is longer than 60 min and greater than 2 gig. Vimeo requires a subscription fee that I would rather not pay only to find out that the video is blocked there as well. I could go with a cloud service or FTP sharing site. I was hoping to get this online in a way that discussion could take place where it is posted, but I may have no other choice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixML View Post
    NIN released the official artwork and playlist of the Trilogy:

https://open.spotify.com/user/ninoff...R4m8FJBA0zP33A

No alarms and no surprises.
    Yeah... What elese that artwork could be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I posted a new thread with a link to the download and information on what I have discovered.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixML View Post
    NIN released the official artwork and playlist of the Trilogy:

https://open.spotify.com/user/ninoff...R4m8FJBA0zP33A

No alarms and no surprises.
    Disappointing, tbh. I was hoping for some alternate mixes, cut tracks, etc.
    The artwork seems lazy, too. I thought it was fan-made after seeing it in another thread.

But I suppose that this way, TRAR will move onto new music, which is always good.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    I don't think it was meant to be anything more than a playlist featuring all three albums though. It's basically just saying "Hey, if you haven't listened to the EPs back-to-back-to-back, here's an easy way to do it." I'm sure if they do something more elaborate with the trilogy, it'll be more than just a Spotify playlist.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    I don't think it was meant to be anything more than a playlist featuring all three albums though. It's basically just saying "Hey, if you haven't listened to the EPs back-to-back-to-back, here's an easy way to do it." I'm sure if they do something more elaborate with the trilogy, it'll be more than just a Spotify playlist.
    I hope so. If they just want to move on and make new songs, that's great too. I'm just a sucker for reworked music.

Having said all that and expressed disappointment, I'm just glad we're still getting Nine Inch Nails music in 2018.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Exactly. If a proper version were to materialize, it would certainly not be this "lazy" and would likely have new artwork at the very least.