Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2018.12.03-04 San Francisco, CA @ Bill Graham Civic Auditorium

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtifer View Post
    My wife and I may fly down from Canada since NIN aren't including Canada as part of their North America Tour.
    Salty but completely fair.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtifer View Post
    I can't see the stage when I'm on the floor from venues like that, and the seats look too far away (some Google reviews on this venue confirm that). Will look at the other dates on this tour...
    Just looking at the rest of the venues for the tour, it sounds like you'll probably want one of the theatre venues. The others pretty much have large flat concert hall layouts.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Just looking at the rest of the venues for the tour, it sounds like you'll probably want one of the theatre venues. The others pretty much have large flat concert hall layouts.
    I was looking into New Orleans today, it's a 2,600 person theatre venue and there are still tickets available but they are $165 a ticket instead of the $79 for the San Francisco venue. Those become $250 a ticket in Canadian dollars once you add the fees and exchange x 2 people for 3 nights gets pretty expensive. Hopefully there is a spring tour with Canadian dates...

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    anyone have extra tickets for the 2nd night? I need two..

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    anyone have extra tickets for the 2nd night? I need two..
    Night 2 isn't sold out, so you can get them at Ticketmaster. That said, with the entire venue being GA (i.e. one ticket is as good as another), I expect resale ticket prices to plunge below face value in the days before the show, if you want to play that game. For example, just look at the Wash DC prices on Stubhub today, another all GA venue. Tickets are at less than half of face value right now.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    So do we get Sunspots as our super cool unlikely live debut? Because that would be cool for us on the 4th :P

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    FYI, tickets are available for the first night again on Ticketmaster, which was previously "sold out".

Also, tickets on Stubhub are beginning to dip below face value (as it should when face value tickets are still available for both shows on Ticketmaster). I fully expect that they will dip way below face value over the next couple weeks.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Got tickets for this show and was wondering if and all that could have been is playing more on the second night or first night ? Thanks in advance . Here’s a huuuuuuuge shot in the dark, but if Trent Reznor is reading this please play AATCOB night 1 . Lol
    Last edited by Rdm; 11-27-2018 at 04:59 PM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    Got tickets for this show and was wondering if and all that could have been is playing more on the second night or first night ? Thanks in advance . Here’s a huuuuuuuge shot in the dark, but if Trent Reznor is reading this please play AATCOB night 1 . Lol
    It's only been played twice. Both times on the last night in that city.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Ohhhh no. Here’s hoping he plays it the first night. In my top 5 NIN songs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post

I'm okay with that on either night. After the ridiculous set for the second night at the joint, I had to make the trek to SF. I got tickets and flight secured by daaaayum am I in pain now.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    How early are people lining up?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If anyone has an extra ticket for tonight. I'm hungry and happy to pay a good amount.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVEANDZOMBIES View Post
    How early are people lining up?
    People are lining up now. It's not super long atm but it will grow of course

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    @JessicaSarahS .. behind you!
    So happy you found me!!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

A post shared by on

These setlists have been pretty close to perfect for me. Sin, Last, and Burning Bright were the highlights for me. And I missed Letting You so much!