Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2018.11.27-28 Irving, TX @ The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    Holy crap, you guys are gonna be there early. Is that normal? I generally show up a few hours before a show and get on the rail. Is there really gonna be a line six hours before the doors open?

PS @ninsp I'm willing to meet anyone, but it's kind of dictated by where in line people are.
    I haven’t done this in years but this used to be what I did to get rail...especially at a smaller venue. I’ll see how it’s looking when I get there in a few

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Still looking for someone to take the nin live rig for these shows. If anyone is interested, please get in contact.

FUCK! I just saw this. Did anyone help out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking to help my friend sell a single (1) PIT ticket to the shows tonight and tomorrow (he has a physical GA ticket to both Irving shows).
    He's currently asking face value ($140) but contact him at heyguy@gmail.com and/or 512-289-3112 if you're interested.

Looking forward to the performances tonight and tomorrow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can't line up too early if I want to be on my feet during NIN's set, although the weather is great today.

Been listening to the 3 latest EPs more & kinda hoping for the live debut of Not Anymore, or bring back The Background World (just the first 4 minutes).

Still have 2 spare floor/pit tickets for tonight (none for tomorrow) if anyone needs just email or iMessage myron4@mac.com

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninsp View Post
    I haven’t done this in years but this used to be what I did to get rail...especially at a smaller venue. I’ll see how it’s looking when I get there in a few
    Well, let me know. I won't be there for a couple of hours, but it'd be nice to have realistic expectations before I show up.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    There are already people in line at both doors, I hear. This is super late to start lining up for a GA show, tbh.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I’m here on the door. Maybe ten people here.

pretty disappointed with how many people

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    There are already people in line at both doors, I hear. This is super late to start lining up for a GA show, tbh.
    Who in the hell wants to stand in line for 4 plus hours? That would be torture. I just plan on strolling in when doors are open.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    It's actually really fun! You meet people from all over, you see the same people in line no matter what city you're in, and you just meet folks who "get it" on this same level, and that is amazing. Like for the Brooklyn shows, I couldn't get there until after 2:00 because of work, and I was STRESSED the fuck out.

The anticipation that builds up while waiting in line is amazing.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I've personally never lined up more than three hours before the doors open and I've always been on the rail. If that doesn't work out this time, though, no big deal. I'm sure there'll be some cool people around me anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's actually really fun! You meet people from all over, you see the same people in line no matter what city you're in, and you just meet folks who "get it" on this same level, and that is amazing. Like for the Brooklyn shows, I couldn't get there until after 2:00 because of work, and I was STRESSED the fuck out.

The anticipation that builds up while waiting in line is amazing.
    Once you’re in the pit can you leave to take a pee pee or get food? Would love to know. Never been in a pit before.

PS Is this the Sarah K I sold a JR poster to on eBay???
    Last edited by bandmemberblack; 11-27-2018 at 03:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Apparently.
    The burbs are weird here... I'll be lining up tomorrow around 3 if anyone is planning on being there, I'd be happy to hang out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How many are there now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    See all of you there. I'll be with my roommate, who's shirt will stick out as it says "You're making me hate you" on the front of it haha

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

It's also a work day.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papagolash View Post
    It's also a work day.
    Maybe. This is weak either way.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Believe it or not, there's still barely anyone here. Turns out I was stressing over nothing.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bandmemberblack View Post
    PS Is this the Sarah K I sold a JR poster to on eBay???
    Probably! Lol, you wanna buy it back? I'm trying to sell it right now in the collector groups before I go to eBay because they irritate me but I'm broke for the next month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    Believe it or not, there's still barely anyone here. Turns out I was stressing over nothing.
    Its irving. It’s bascially a black hole with a cool suburban shopping/entertainment center inside.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Probably! Lol, you wanna buy it back? I'm trying to sell it right now in the collector groups before I go to eBay because they irritate me but I'm broke for the next month.
    Lol. I sold that one because I have extras. I have too many! eBay does suck ass. Their fees have gotten out of control lately.
    Last edited by bandmemberblack; 11-27-2018 at 05:12 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Its irving. It’s bascially a black hole with a cool suburban shopping/entertainment center inside.
    No kidding.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I should be there in a half hour or so. Wooooo NIN! btw if anyone wants a Nindick sticker let me know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papagolash View Post
    I should be there in a half hour or so. Wooooo NIN! btw if anyone wants a Nindick sticker let me know.
    I’ll take one. How would I get it?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rail front and center!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rail front and center!
    Nice I'm 3 rows of people behind you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got 2 front row and center seats for tomorrow's show. If anyone's interested, DM me. I paid around 160 per ticket after fees from ticketmaster but would be willing to let them go for for 145 each (that's the box office face value). Thanks!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Wow that set was almost identical to the fest set

come on Trent...
    The set list was identical to Radio City night 1, other than the substitution of 1,000,000 for Digital. Not surprising at this point in the tour, frankly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anyone needs a ticket or two, I have two front row and center seats. DM me in advance if you can. Will be at the venue at 5 pm. Will be willing to negotiate a great deal for you, especially if you're a big NIN fan in need
    Last edited by bandmemberblack; 11-28-2018 at 12:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And I still have 1 or even 2 floor/pit tickets to spare, but no freebies. iMessage or email myron4@mac.com

If anyone needs a ticket or two, I have two front row and center seats. DM me in advance if you can. Will be at the venue at 5 pm. Will be willing to negotiate a great deal for you, especially if you're a big NIN fan in need

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I’ll take one. How would I get it?

Hey sorry, totally forgot to check back into this thread when I got there. Are you going tonight? I'll be in Section 302 Row A seat 14, come swing by!