Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2018.11.23-24-25 New Orleans, LA @ Saenger Theatre

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Need 3x for night 1 if anyone happens to have that many extras. I know it's a long shot...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have 4 tickets. I'm selling two of them. The first set are beside each other on the back row of the floor. I'm just asking face-value on stubhub.
    They are: Orchestra L, Row KK, Seats 19 and 21. After the stubhub fee, I'll actually take a loss on them. (These tickets are actually beside each other, despite not being consecutively numbered.)

I also have two tickets that are about on the 3rd or 4th row (Orchestra Row C). If I am unable to go, I will consider selling those as well. Those are hard tickets

I'm debating seeing the show on Saturday and then hanging around and seeing the Saints game in the Superdome on Sunday night. ...I've got some family stuff going on that might prevent me for going though. If anyone posts a response on here, I'll be checking it every few days.
    Last edited by dolemite; 09-11-2018 at 01:48 AM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Selling 2 for night 2, Saturday the 24th. Orchestra sides, row Y. Will let them go for $150 each, which is $20 less than face value. Will separate, if needed. I can mail them out ASAP, or hand them off in person in New Orleans, the day of show.

Message me if interested.

EDIT: Sold.
    Last edited by magnolia; 10-14-2018 at 12:55 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Less than 2 months away!

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'm looking to trade one Saturday night ticket (11/24, Orchestra sides, row Y), for one Friday night ticket (11/23) - don't care what location the seat is.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    A bunch if tickets cropped up for Fri/Sat on TM/LN app if anyone still needs one.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    My beloved attendees who are going could anybody satisfy my curiously and confirm if they have seats in either PIT R (pit right), PIT C (pit center), or PIT L (pit left) that is row 'P1'? I am wondering if those did go out during presale or if venue would be holding it back (ala the Radio City shows in NYC).

Thanks for reading. :-D

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I just now realized these shows are Thanksgiving weekend and I’ll already be off work those days. I’m really contemplating making the 7 hour drive if I can get tickets now.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    My friend insists that NOLA will get The Fragile played in its entirety...I just wanted to document this idea prior to the show in case in happens.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    My friend insists that NOLA will get The Fragile played in its entirety...I just wanted to document this idea prior to the show in case in happens.
    I have no evidence but a feeling that NOLA night one will get LEFT and night two will get RIGHT.

I would be ecstatic if we get either as well as TPD and AATCHB. He did record Still in NOLA, so maybe the Persistence of Loss as well?!!!?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Unfortunately, life happens and I now have a pair of tickets for both Friday and Saturday night that I can't use. Pretty decent seats: Orchestra L, Row Y, main floor. Just looking for $200 a pair (plus shipping costs), way below face value and Stubhub price. I am basically just looking to recoup something here. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    My beloved attendees who are going could anybody satisfy my curiously and confirm if they have seats in either PIT R (pit right), PIT C (pit center), or PIT L (pit left) that is row 'P1'? I am wondering if those did go out during presale or if venue would be holding it back (ala the Radio City shows in NYC).

Thanks for reading. :-D
    I'm wondering this, too. I have Saturday tickets, but still need Friday. They've slowly been releasing tickets over the past few weeks, but nothing good enough for me yet. Especially for $192 all in...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dolemite View Post
    I'm debating seeing the show on Saturday and then hanging around and seeing the Saints game in the Superdome on Sunday night.
    The Saints play on Thursday night (Thanksgiving).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I've been looking at resell sites and it baffles me that the cheapest Sunday night tickets are more expensive than the other two nights. Makes no sense considering Friday and Saturday are "sold out."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have two tickets available for Friday November 23. (ORCH right Row Y Seats 6 & 8)

2 tickets at $175 each

The seats are side by side.

Edit: These tickets are on Ticketmaster resell now.
    Edit: Wow that sold fast!!
    Last edited by Eric; 11-20-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    So do doors open at 7pm or earlier? I am wondering what time to get there to be able to get in on the posters?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    @spahn It's been pretty consistent that doors are sometime after 6pm that I've seen.
    I've generally arrived between 4pm and 5pm with no issues getting posters.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey, does anyone know if they allow re-entry? It would be nice to go back and drop the poster off in my hotel room.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    @Jayson I would plan that re-entry is not possible. :-) Except in the early days when we had the fan club maybe.

Anyways if you need protection you can try to bring your own poster tube. Otherwise they'll have some at merch for $5 extra (but not guaranteed to be plentiful for all attendees).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi there!
    I have a ticket to the dec 25th show at Saenger theater. Pit ticket. PM if interested

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Great seats dropping rn on TM. Just picked up 3x 13th row center aisle for night 1! Bring it on!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Flying out tomorrow to NOLA. Super excited!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hello,
    I've got a pair for Sunday 11/25. Orchestra R, Row G, seats 2 and 4 on the aisle. I may be willing to sell them as singles. Face was 179+ Fees($18). Willing to get rid of them for $150 each as a pair or $160 as a single. These are awesome seats, up close and on the aisle towards Orchestra Center. I upgraded to a pit ticket that night, so no longer need these. I arrive in NOLA Thursday afternoon.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fugueater View Post
    Hi there!
    I have a ticket to the dec 25th show at Saenger theater. Pit ticket. PM if interested
    Man, if you're gonna try to scam someone, at least get the date right.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Happy Thanksgiving to all locals and NINNIES in the city! :-) I am looking forward to the next three nights. It will surely be epic!!! I missed being able to make the 2000 Fragility show in NOLA w/ all my friends but expect to make it up now w/ several new ones!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I couldn’t sleep last night, I was so damn excited. Family and I are en route, just have to make our connecting flight to NO, and then we’ll be there! I’m so stupid excited for my kids to get to experience my favorite city this weekend and see NIN with me on Sunday night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Helpful hint: Save a lot of money on parking by making reservations at Saratoga St garage instead of using the ones on Rampart. $8 instead of $20/25.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone willing to grab me a poster for tonight’s show? I’ll trade a ticket for tomorrow’s show, straight up. My flight is delayed and may not make it in until 8, PM if interested.
    Last edited by Jayson; 11-23-2018 at 02:00 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I may not make it on time to grab a poster tonight so if someone can grab one for me, id appreciate it. If i end up getting one i already have someone who will take the 2nd poster.

Let me know, please!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)