Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018.10.25-26-27 Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    sorry to hear that! i've found that some people don't have good reactions to nutmilk or non-dairy ice cream, but for me i always got stomach aches and became extremely congested (and had recently started getting bad headaches) from dairy, which was part of my decision to go vegan.
    Yeah it wasn't for me. But I think it's cool there's an alternative. I know a lot people can't have diary so I'm glad there's something out there to make sure everyone can have delicious shakes.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Anyone here still needing tickets to all three days?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I wound up with some extra tickets that I need to sell. I have one ticket for Saturday that I need to get rid of. I may also sell my 2 tickets for the Thursday show (still thinking about it, though). PM me if you're interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have 2 extra Friday tickets I would really like to trade for 2 Saturday tickets. Anyone?

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Have a friend looking for two Chicago tickets (for one night) , no preference to wich night. can anyone help?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbookpress1984 View Post
    Have a friend looking for two Chicago tickets (for one night) , no preference to wich night. can anyone help?
    I know some people don't like going the secondary market route, but StubHub prices aren't bad. Starting at $107.00 for the Friday show prior to fees is probably close to what us paid for during the on-line sale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Some more tickets just released. Grabbed 2 for saturday since yall didn't want to trade with me...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Smith View Post
    Some more tickets just released. Grabbed 2 for saturday since yall didn't want to trade with me...
    Looks like Saturday is sold out again already, only showing "Verified Resale", Thurs & Fri are still showing $99.50 Standard Ticket

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

2018.10.25-26-27 Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom

Just checked: still tickets for sale for three days. Only strange to see that they're becoming expensive more and more.
    Last edited by witte; 06-02-2018 at 06:36 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    Just checked: still tickets for sale for three days. Only strange to see that they're becoming expensive more and more.
    Those are "Verified Resale Tickets", only Thursday is still showing $99.50 Standard Tickets

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Anyone selling a Friday ticket? May be interested in one.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I don't have Friday, but I have two extra for Thursday that I need to sell.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Still have my two available for the Thursday show. Face. Hit me up.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Ugh. There is a very real chance I may take you up on that ticket if it isn't claimed after a couple weeks.

I don't want to get your hopes up or anything though. I need to recover financially before I drop money on a concert ticket again, heh.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Ugh. There is a very real chance I may take you up on that ticket if it isn't claimed after a couple weeks.

I don't want to get your hopes up or anything though. I need to recover financially before I drop money on a concert ticket again, heh.
    No rush, but someone could grab em from me at any time.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    No rush, but someone could grab em from me at any time.
    Haha for sure, and I wouldn't want to keep anyone from having them. But so help me god - I WILL get tickets to these shows, heh. With the show being 4 months away, I'm not gonna rush getting them, though.

Red Rocks will not be enough.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Hi everyone! The chances are immensely slim I'm sure, but if anyone has is looking to sell two tickets for the Saturday ... I would love to chat. I would be all over seeing any day of these shows, but unfortunately with my work schedule this year the Saturday is the only one that would possibly work for travelling. Hit me up if you or anyone you know is selling tickets!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I waaas gonna pick up the Bad Witch deluxe bundle today, but seeing as it's sold out - I guess I'll use the money to buy a ticket to one of Chicago's shows instead!

I'd be glad to take a ticket off of someone's hands, for any of the three nights!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I'll officially be there for the Friday show!! Shoutout to @OoopiDoop for hooking me up with a ticket! Now to bide my time, save my money, and set up a place to stay while I wait for October. It's gonna be busy as fuck, too, because I'm insane and am probably gonna try to swing making it to Gorillaz' Demon Dayz festival in Los Angeles the weekend before this. October is shaping up to be a biiig, expensive month...

I'll probably post here again when I can actually afford a ticket to one of the other two nights, heh. ^^' AHHHH, EXCITED!!

Edit: VVVV Well...he may have been scouting but...Nine Inch Nails HAS played the Aragon before. At least twice. 9 years ago. So if he was scouting for that particular venue a couple years back...that doesn't really make any sense. No offense intended. But as far as I've known it's always been a pretty popular venue.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 07-04-2018 at 10:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The last time I went to the Aragon Ballroom when I saw INXS a few years Michael Hutchence accidently committed suicide to due to auto-erotic asphyxiation. And ever since then, Aragon Ballroom has been the hot spot if you want to listen to Banda and Tejano music.

When I saw Trent in Chicago, maybe a year to a year and a half ago I knew it was several months before whatever that damn festival in Garfield Park last fall, I was thinking, "Why is his ass here in Chicago. He ain't touring." Now I gets it. He was probably hunting down venues to perform for the future. I don't know, I am speculating. But I feel I am right, because the Aragon Ballroom hasn't had much importance in a long ass time.

Oh, speaking of Michael Hutchence. It was an Australian NIN fan back in the 90s that told me the news and Hutchence family reports about him being "depressed" and intentionally committing suicide was false, because whomever this NIN fan was, their brother was on the Sydney police force was on the scene and saw him hanging with his pants down his ankles. So Paula Yates protest that his death was accident was correct. This was back in the day where the only fucking thing Trent had for NIN was NIN.com having the Nothing logo and where NIN and Marilyn Manson fans and chatroom were all in the same people, and had usernames like TrentManson666, and people were trying to hunt Trent's ass and found out where he stayed in New Orleans.

God damn it, Aragon Ballroom got me reminiscing.
    Last edited by BlacklightFreakout; 07-04-2018 at 08:33 PM.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacklightFreakout View Post
    The last time I went to the Aragon Ballroom when I saw INXS a few years Michael Hutchence accidently committed suicide to due to auto-erotic asphyxiation. And ever since then, Aragon Ballroom has been the hot spot if you want to listen to Banda and Tejano music.

When I saw Trent in Chicago, maybe a year to a year and a half ago I knew it was several months before whatever that damn festival in Garfield Park last fall, I was thinking, "Why is his ass here in Chicago. He ain't touring." Now I gets it. He was probably hunting down venues to perform for the future. I don't know, I am speculating. But I feel I am right, because the Aragon Ballroom hasn't had much importance in a long ass time.

Oh, speaking of Michael Hutchence. It was an Australian NIN fan back in the 90s that told me the news and Hutchence family reports about him being "depressed" and intentionally committing suicide was false, because whomever this NIN fan was, their brother was on the Sydney police force was on the scene and saw him hanging with his pants down his ankles. So Paula Yates protest that his death was accident was correct. This was back in the day where the only fucking thing Trent had for NIN was NIN.com having the Nothing logo and where NIN and Marilyn Manson fans and chatroom were all in the same people, and had usernames like TrentManson666, and people were trying to hunt Trent's ass and found out where he stayed in New Orleans.

God damn it, Aragon Ballroom got me reminiscing.
    Oh hey you're that person in the Chicago Spiral video.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfkiller View Post
    Oh hey you're that person in the Chicago Spiral video.
    If the Spiral Video was with me and my mother then, most likely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh, god dam, someone told me that James Woolley died two years ago. I didn't know that he lived in the northern suburbs of Chicago. I wonder if Trent went to his funeral, because I remember seeing him downtown several months or maybe a year prior to Riot Fest 2017. I remember it was late summer-ish, early fall-ish 2016, because he wore a short sleeve black muscle Tshirt when his ass stood right in front of me.

James Woolley, oh no. I has the sads so bad right now.

Now my wacky ass psychic dream years ago makes so much sense now. It was because a tragedy happened involving Trent. Oh, now I feel so fucking guilty being mean to Trent's ass when I saw him. He was going to a damn funeral. Oh, well, it is what it is, I was still pissed off with him. Hell has no fury like an angry black bitch.

This video is about two to 4 weeks old. I can't remember when I made it. My Trent story is near the end.

Last edited by BlacklightFreakout; 07-05-2018 at 10:29 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So I waited in that crazy line for the sale of the physical tickets for these shows. I excitedly bought four tickets for the Saturday show (10/27), only to realize about an hour after the fact that I have a prior engagement that night.

Looking to trade the four Saturday tickets for four Thursday or Friday tickets, preferably Friday.

I would also settle for just trading two tickets.

I have the real tickets in my possession. These are not electronic.

I'm in the southwest suburbs, but am willing to meet pretty much anywhere in Chicagoland.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    TWO MONTHS AWAY!!!

Looking for 2 Saturdays.

FOUND.
    Last edited by buzburbank; 09-27-2018 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Sourced tickets

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Is anyone looking for a pair of tickets to Thursday's show at face value? I was toying with the idea of going to all 3 shows, but I think I need to sell my Thursday tickets.
    EDIT: Sold!
    Last edited by sonic_discord; 09-16-2018 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Tickets are sold

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am looking for a single ticket for Saturday's show. Coming in from Vancouver and got tickets for Thursday and Friday, but wasn't successful for Saturday.

Thanks,
    Joe

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Sold
    Last edited by Denim Chicken; 09-19-2018 at 02:09 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Flight from Berlin to Chicago booked, also it's my first time in the States

Edit: as of October 7th I'm still looking for a Saturday ticket, any help would be appreciated!
    Last edited by arsenic; 10-07-2018 at 09:45 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Flying up to Chicago from Kansas City. Seeking two floor tickets to Thursday night!