Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018.10.25-26-27 Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydraven View Post
    Thank you!

So, I haven't been following the tour because I don't want to get spoiled but what's this about foil posters? I'm guessing it's a limited tour poster.
    Yep! Each show of the tour has a uniquely designed poster in addition to the tour dates poster. The unique posters each have a regular and foil variant, going for about $30 and $100 respectively. No one knows what the designs are until the day of the show, though, unless the artist uploads the image to share on Instagram or what have you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Yep! Each show of the tour has a uniquely designed poster in addition to the tour dates poster. The unique posters each have a regular and foil variant, going for about $30 and $100 respectively. No one knows what the designs are until the day of the show, though, unless the artist uploads the image to share on Instagram or what have you.
    Thanks! That actually helps a lot! I'm actually glad there are regular versions as it may be easier (and cheaper) for me to snag one.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I just thought about this, anyone know how much tour shirts are and if there are city specific shirts? Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    There are shirts for each date.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydraven View Post
    I just thought about this, anyone know how much tour shirts are and if there are city specific shirts? Thanks in advance!
    Warning in advance for potential tour spoilers, but you can find all the info you’re looking for in the more recent pages of the tour merch thread, pictures and prices included! If you wanted to avoid reading any possible spoilers, you can always gloss over and just look at pictures.

https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...ur-Merchandise

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    thanks to three kind redditors I managed to find a ticket for each night!

I'll be arriving in Chicago on the 22nd and I'll be staying at FieldHouse Jones Hostel for a few nights, then I'll spend the last few days at Chicago Getaway Hostel.

I can't wait

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Warning in advance for potential tour spoilers, but you can find all the info you’re looking for in the more recent pages of the tour merch thread, pictures and prices included! If you wanted to avoid reading any possible spoilers, you can always gloss over and just look at pictures.

https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...ur-Merchandise
    Thank you! I've been checking it out and found the merch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    anyone have any tickets for sale for the sat the 27th show?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    there are few people selling tickets on the facebook show pages.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snichols View Post
    there are few people selling tickets on the facebook show pages.
    Personally, I found it easier to find tickets on the NIN subreddit, so be sure to check reddit as well

Also, I suspect there are a couple of scams going on on the Facebook event pages

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I have tickets to two nights, with plans set to get the third after I reach Chicago.

I’d originally booked an Airbnb, but plans changed, and I’ve officially booked a hotel for the weekend and for all three nights! I’m paying a little more for the hotel versus the Airbnb, but it’s totally worth it for all the obvious benefits, PLUS...I get to bring my dog! So now all my ducks are in a row. All that’s left is the road trip there. Can’t wait to potentially meet everyone! Whether you’re going for one night or three, I bet we’re all in for an amazing time.

And now that I’m officially gonna be there - Does anybody recommend any tattoo artists/shops in the area?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    I have tickets to two nights, with plans set to get the third after I reach Chicago.

I’d originally booked an Airbnb, but plans changed, and I’ve officially booked a hotel for the weekend and for all three nights! I’m paying a little more for the hotel versus the Airbnb, but it’s totally worth it for all the obvious benefits, PLUS...I get to bring my dog! So now all my ducks are in a row. All that’s left is the road trip there. Can’t wait to potentially meet everyone! Whether you’re going for one night or three, I bet we’re all in for an amazing time.

And now that I’m officially gonna be there - Does anybody recommend any tattoo artists/shops in the area?
    my artist, Allie Sider, at logan square tattoo, has done over 30 tattoos on me over the last four years or so (some examples can be found here). if you're in for just black and white/greyscale, you can't really find anyone better. his style is incredible. if you want color, go see Mike Mac at the same shop. and if you want biomech, talk to Gifford, the owner of the shop. definitely try to book something ahead of time, though.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    my artist, Allie Sider, at logan square tattoo, has done over 30 tattoos on me over the last four years or so (some examples can be found here). if you're in for just black and white/greyscale, you can't really find anyone better. his style is incredible. if you want color, go see Mike Mac at the same shop. and if you want biomech, talk to Gifford, the owner of the shop. definitely try to book something ahead of time, though.
    Thanks for the tip! Yeah, I’m hoping to figure out the design I want this weekend and probably schedule something immediately after that. Probably gonna stick with something mostly black/white/greyscale. An idea I had was actually getting the five pictures from Bad Witch’s cover, on the inside of my left forearm/wrist. I figure that’d be relatively symmetrical to the Demon seed logo on my right. Not 100% sure on it yet, though! Part of me wants to wait and see what ends up being played before I commit to anything? But we’ll see!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Thanks for the tip! Yeah, I’m hoping to figure out the design I want this weekend and probably schedule something immediately after that. Probably gonna stick with something mostly black/white/greyscale. An idea I had was actually getting the five pictures from Bad Witch’s cover, on the inside of my left forearm/wrist. I figure that’d be relatively symmetrical to the Demon seed logo on my right. Not 100% sure on it yet, though! Part of me wants to wait and see what ends up being played before I commit to anything? But we’ll see!
    well if you end up talking to allie, just let him know he was recommended to you by me!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    i posted before but im posting again...there are several people who have posted on facebook about having tickets to the chicago dates for sale.

thurs https://www.facebook.com/events/1695...tab=discussion

fri https://www.facebook.com/events/2776...tab=discussion

sat https://www.facebook.com/events/1960...tab=discussion

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    So for a meetup I got to looking and asked some people in the area and there's a place that seems great -- Hidden Cove, a spot that does karaoke every night, is open until 4 AM according to Yelp and is a dive-type place with a dance floor, darts, etc. so anyone not into karaoke would be able to still do their thing. It's 7 minutes from the Aragon on Lincoln Ave, I think this might be ideal.

Some of us talked about doing a NIN karaoke night in Vegas but it never happened, maybe this would work on Saturday night after the show when we won't all want to be up super early for posters and rail spots the next morning? Plus being open so late we'd all have time to do as much or as little as we wanted and could get dinner after the show and still have time to meet everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi friends, I'm a lurker (sorry). But hey, this is as good a first post as any, right? I have three tickets for Saturday that I unfortunately have to sell, and I'd love for them to go to one of you! Face value - DM me if you're interested.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Anyone still looking for tickets to all 3 nights? The people who claimed to be interested in going have all backed out

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I can’t help but wonder if there will be another surprise meet and greet in Chicago...

And if there is, I’d be 100% willing to leave work a day early to make it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey guys, looking for tickets to some of the chicago shows. Any leads?

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zjd View Post
    Hey Zach...Jesse from Wed. show here. Look up a few posts, Sinfinity looked to have some Saturday tickets available.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zjd View Post
    Come party with us Zach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sick! Gonna look into now thanks Jesse!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    Come party with us Zach

Working on it Looking more so for Friday. Missed you at the Brooklyn shows!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Wolfkiller is selling tickets for all 3 shows. hit him up!!!!
    https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...675-Wolfkiller

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey friends. I have 2 tickets I want to sell to a true fan for the Friday show. Just what I paid from ticketbastard.
    $245.71 for the 2.
    Give me a shout. Coming from Columbus but we will be in chicago around noon Friday and getting to the line by 5:00

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Smith View Post
    ticketbastard
    I love it! I'll be using this one from now on.
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 10-19-2018 at 10:16 PM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Also, keep an eye out on Ticketmaster in case they release any unused allocations in the next few days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Everyone else paid this price right? I bought an extra pair when I could to save from scalpers, thinking I could easily sell to a true fan. Someone was questioning my price being too high. These fees are such bullshit.

Ticket Price
    Ticket Face Value $95.50
    Convenience Fees $18.25
    Facility Fees $4.00
    Tax $1.83
    Grand Total $119.58

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    I paid $95 each but I bought them at the physical world presale with no ticketwhore raping fees.