Tickets to all three nights: purchased.
    Hotel: booked.
    Excitement level: high and building.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ^^Ditto

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Okay, I went ahead and got a ticket for the Saturday show. It's my vacation week. That's 4 shows I'm going to, now. Wheeeeeeeee.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Need a ticket for night one on Chicago.
    Anyone, bueller, bueller

hit me up directly: kylevanheck@gmail.com

paypal ready.

Can also meet in person with ca$ Money.

Chicago Based.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Must..have willpower..to not..look at setlists..

Less than a month!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Looking for a spare ticket to any of the Chicago shows for my partner, however we would need to purchase on the day/night/sometime that week, as it's such an expensive hassle to transfer money from Australia. Ty in advance!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blaileen View Post
    Must..have willpower..to not..look at setlists..

Less than a month!
    I can't help myself, so since im only going to the 2nd night, im just going to avoid spoilers from the first night.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I keep checking ticketmaster for verified resale tickets and another came up for Friday, so I grabbed it, too. My make up date for the LTL show. Back to four shows this year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I am only going to nights 1 and 3 and I'm terrified (maybe too strong) of what I might miss! Those two will take me to a modest 20 but I'm thinking maybe 21 might be better if I can justify reaale price and driving from Milwaukee three days or truly splurg and hotel.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Update, found a ticket for Friday at cost.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    And today, payday, I was able to get my Thursday ticket. I now have all three nights in Chicago. My friend is letting me crash at their place. My vacation week is set. I'm running away from everything for a brief moment in time. I can't wait.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mostlymad View Post
    And today, payday, I was able to get my Thursday ticket. I now have all three nights in Chicago. My friend is letting me crash at their place. My vacation week is set. I'm running away from everything for a brief moment in time. I can't wait.
    YAY!
    I am SO happy for you!!!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    YAY!
    I am SO happy for you!!!
    Thanks. Trust me, I am happy for me, too! There were plenty of years this would have been next to impossible. In a way, this trip is more than the concerts. The concerts are the heart of it all, though. I just feel like I'm finally in a good position.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mostlymad View Post
    Thanks. Trust me, I am happy for me, too! There were plenty of years this would have been next to impossible. In a way, this trip is more than the concerts. The concerts are the heart of it all, though. I just feel like I'm finally in a good position.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anyone know anything about ADA seating for Aragon? They just told me to talk to a security guard day of the show.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydraven View Post
    Anyone know anything about ADA seating for Aragon? They just told me to talk to a security guard day of the show.
    There is some discussion about accommodations at the Aragon in the first few pages of this thread. You may want to PM @ihatecrayons for more information.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After debating it for the last month, I finally bit the bullet and got tickets for Friday & Saturday night and booked an AirBnB near the venue. If anyone wants to grab a drink or meal before/after either show, hit me up.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I was looking for a AirBRB/VRBO and wasn't seeing anything close except a couple 3 bedrooms for a small fortune.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Saturday Ticket Avaiable!!!

Hello ETS!

Here it is! I have an extra Saturday October 27th Physical World Pre-Sale Ticket available. Face value OR... FREE!!! if you line up super early and hold me and my home boys a spot so I can get the foil poster for that nights show. PM me.

Edit: and the ticket is gone...

Edit Edit: @ImTheWiseJanitor got the ticket, no spot holding.
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 10-08-2018 at 10:34 AM.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Hello ETS!

Here it is! I have an extra Saturday October 27th Physical World Pre-Sale Ticket available. Face value OR... FREE!!! if you line up super early and hold me and my home boys a spot so I can get the foil poster for that nights show. PM me.
    You and your homeboys should line up early if you want a foil, like everyone else.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    nevermind
    too late...
    Last edited by witte; 10-07-2018 at 02:09 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I will be attending all 3 shows at aragon and i hope i get to meet some of you over the weekend. i am from central illinois so i will be staying at a hostel fr the 3 days. does anyone have experience staying at the wrigley hostel?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I have no experience staying at the Wrigley Hostel but I like the idea of meeting everyone. I meet @heavenly_bearded at the Vegas show this past summer, he knows like everyone! We, being ETS, should look at meeting up for sure.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    I have no experience staying at the Wrigley Hostel but I like the idea of meeting everyone. I meet @heavenly_bearded at the Vegas show this past summer, he knows like everyone! We, being ETS, should look at meeting up for sure.
    We'll probably have some kind of after show dinner but I'm not sure where yet and we've got a pretty big group of us. Probably 15-20 people. Not sure how many people you're trying to get together or where we could go. Giordanos is the usual Chicago after show spot but after riot fest they were a bit unhappy about us bringing 10 people in together. This time is already double that. I'm not saying I don't like meeting new people, but I am saying that with so many people already getting together I'd prefer to keep it a little more intimate unless we/you could find a place to seat 30. I'll be in NYC for the shows this weekend and am pretty busy, I don't have the time to look into such things at the moment.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Maybe meeting up at a bar after dinner is the way to go? Thoughts?

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I can’t believe these are less than 3 weeks away. I’m all for any sort of meetup people are down for, I desperately need @heavenly_bearded back in my life. I talked to @eversonpoe and they mentioned a couple of bars not far from Aragon so maybe drinks would be the best way to avoid crowding a restaurant?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I’d love to meet you guys. I’ll be at Saturday’s show.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner View Post
    I can’t believe these are less than 3 weeks away. I’m all for any sort of meetup people are down for, I desperately need @heavenly_bearded back in my life. I talked to @eversonpoe and they mentioned a couple of bars not far from Aragon so maybe drinks would be the best way to avoid crowding a restaurant?
    there are a few places around. Fat Cat is probably the best bet (a block or so away on broadway just north of lawrence) as it's pretty spacious. not sure how late they're open but i've been there a couple times and always liked it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thenorthwood View Post
    There is some discussion about accommodations at the Aragon in the first few pages of this thread. You may want to PM @ihatecrayons for more information.
    Thank you!

So, I haven't been following the tour because I don't want to get spoiled but what's this about foil posters? I'm guessing it's a limited tour poster.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    there are a few places around. Fat Cat is probably the best bet (a block or so away on broadway just north of lawrence) as it's pretty spacious. not sure how late they're open but i've been there a couple times and always liked it.
    kitchen closes around 11pm. open till 2am...