Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: 2018.10.13-14 New York, NY @ Radio City Music Hall

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Letting go of 2 tickets to Radio City Music Hall second night (10/14/2018) Let me know if you guys are interested!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone looking for tickets for the second night? Have 2 I'm trying to let go of. Face value is $150 each. Let me know if anyone is in need!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Still looking for a crappy single to 10/13. Don't want that obstructed view third mezzanine? I'm your man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still have 1 ticket for the 10/13 show. Orch 3, Row LL. $200 is face value for it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I have one ticket for myself for the Sunday 10.14 show and I'm super torn about it. I LOVE the idea of getting to see NIN at a venue I've never been to (Radio City Music Hall) that looks amazing, on a tour that is clearly full of surprises. However, getting into and out of NYC is going to be a bit of challenge for me,
    Are you near Burlington? Amtrak goes from Essex Junction to Penn. We're taking the train from upstate into the city - NYC traffic once you get near the GWB is pretty annoying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1 ticket for sale face value plus fees - $122.70 for sunday 10/14

Sec 2NDMZ4, Row E, Seat 411 - listed as "obstructed view" on ticketmaster site, but see for yourself. The obstructed view is due to the soundboard from what I can see:

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Ra...Mezzanine+4/E/

I'll still be at the show - was able to grab 2 seats together later in the ticket scramble for the wifey and me.

*edited to add date
    Last edited by Ruttiger; 10-09-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redshoewearer View Post
    Are you near Burlington? Amtrak goes from Essex Junction to Penn. We're taking the train from upstate into the city - NYC traffic once you get near the GWB is pretty annoying.
    I like that idea, thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind for next time. This time, however, I'm going to have to bow out and sell:

I have one ticket for the NYC 10/14 show (Orchestra 5, Row F) Sunday at Radio City Music Hall. I was really hoping to go but can't make the travel work. I have the ticket in-hand, but can transfer it to you digitally via Ticketmaster after payment. Please let me know if you're interested!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have 1 extra ticket that is GA for weds at kings theater if anyone is in need

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque... View Post
    I have 1 extra ticket that is GA for weds at kings theater if anyone is in need
    Try here: https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...-Kings-Theatre

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Posted this erroneously about the 10/10 show, but it looks like 10/13 will be show 1,000 based on nintourhistory.com and the currently listed dates.
    As of this morning, www.nintourhistory.com shows 999 shows performed with tonight's DC show being 1000. Is that accurate? I'm not sure if this includes the cancelled Rockfest or not.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    As of this morning, www.nintourhistory.com shows 999 shows performed with tonight's DC show being 1000. Is that accurate? I'm not sure if this includes the cancelled Rockfest or not.
    I reached out to nintourhistory about this when I made this post, and he basically said it’s impossible to really know. Too many partial shows, cancelled shows, shows from the early days no one knows about; etc. So either we just ignore this stat, or - like me deciding the day I rescued my dog was also his 2nd birthday - say tonight is 1,000 and celebrate!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I can't believe how soon these shows are!

Does anyone have a rough estimate of set start times based on prior shows? I'm sure other threads address this, but I'm trying to avoid (more) spoilers...

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    As of two days ago it was at 997. Meaning either an old show was added or D.C. second night was already added as "show performed". As far as statistics from that site go, the first radio city show will be the 1000th. 999 is tonight (again, according to nintourhistory). If you look at setlist fm it said there have been 1020 shows. I haven't looked at them side by side and like @Toadflax says, it's hard to tell with all the shows that cancelled or were forgotten from the old days.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    It looks like I might be free Sunday night & am debating trying to find a ticket for NIN or catching Mew for their 15th anniversary Frengers show in Brooklyn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have two tickets for the Saturday show. Orchestra 4, Row D, $150 face value. Let me know if you're interested.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    As of two days ago it was at 997. Meaning either an old show was added or D.C. second night was already added as "show performed". As far as statistics from that site go, the first radio city show will be the 1000th. 999 is tonight (again, according to nintourhistory). If you look at setlist fm it said there have been 1020 shows. I haven't looked at them side by side and like @Toadflax says, it's hard to tell with all the shows that cancelled or were forgotten from the old days.
    Still at 999 shows performed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Where is everyone pregaming before the show on Saturday? I was talking with my friend and we were thinking possibly hitting stout on 41st between park and madison. Never been to that location before but the one by MSG is always a good place before a show. Also know the Ginger Man on 36th isnt too far from RCMH as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hi. This is an SOS for the truest of fans. A real nightmare was just revealed to me, mere hours before I fly to New York for these shows. The person who bough the tickets for me and my friend coming up from Atlanta, bought tickets for Sunday night...twice. That's right, the tickets we have already paid them for, for saturday and sunday...are for sunday and sunday.

I'm wrecked about this, y'all. If anyone has a connection for Saturday tickets, please let me know. (looking for four, but two is ok, and one is appreciated too). Seems we have four extras to sell for Sunday, I guess so message me if you are looking.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    It looks like I might be free Sunday night & am debating trying to find a ticket for NIN or catching Mew for their 15th anniversary Frengers show in Brooklyn.
    text me -- we have extras.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nlemeshka View Post
    I'm wrecked about this, y'all. If anyone has a connection for Saturday tickets, please let me know. (looking for four, but two is ok, and one is appreciated too).
    Might be time to hit up Stubhub. Looks like some tickets can be had in Orchestra or 1st Mezzanine for around face value, which seems reasonable.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    If people are looking for places to meet up still, another option is House of Brews two blocks down on 51st. Nothing super exciting, but spacious by NYC standards, reasonably priced, and there is a small game room upstairs, which would give space for people to chat. I've been in a big group of people just showing up in the past, and it has never been an issue, unless there is a big sporting event that night. They stay open until 4:00, too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    If people are looking for places to meet up still, another option is House of Brews two blocks down on 51st. Nothing super exciting, but spacious by NYC standards, reasonably priced, and there is a small game room upstairs, which would give space for people to chat. I've been in a big group of people just showing up in the past, and it has never been an issue, unless there is a big sporting event that night. They stay open until 4:00, too.
    Another good choice!! I was there a couple of times in the past before some shows and was always a good time there. Decisions decisions. lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Damn I thought I had pit seats all these months when in reality I have Orch 3 seats...feel very silly. I guess 250 was the price for the front rows of the Orch too.

ANYWAY I AM INCREDIBLY EXCITED. Taking my significant other of 8 years to her first NIN show and two of my best friends to their first NIN show. Wooooo baby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Might be time to hit up Stubhub. Looks like some tickets can be had in Orchestra or 1st Mezzanine for around face value, which seems reasonable.
    Got lucky with two there. Thanks!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    anyone have any info on door opening time or set times?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok... so I planned on going tomorrow night (10/13) but circumstances didn't pan out and now I'm holding a single ticket with no way to get to NYC in time. So here's the deal... I just want someone to be able to use the ticket and I REALLLLY want a poster from the event. I know the NIN community to be pretty upstanding and trustworthy so... I'm willing to offer my ticket for the simple task of whoever takes it, to get me a poster and ship it to me after the show. Pretty sure ticketmaster makes it easy to transfer the ticket. Please PM me ASAP and we can figure it out.

Ticket is in the second mezz, stage left.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There is a nin dance party tonight (Friday) at saint vitus in Brooklyn

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Leaving tomorrow - going to 10/14 but staying in Albany tomorrow, and picking up people there who are going with. It feels like the night before Christmas. So excited but I need to sleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Would have liked to gone Sunday but just cant justify spending another $100+

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I can’t believe we’re finally here!

Predictably enough, I had a very hard time falling asleep last night. The fact that I’m awake now means an afternoon nap will be essential to preventing me from yawning throughout the show.