Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2018.09.24 Memphis, TN @ Orpheum Theatre

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

2018.09.24 Memphis, TN @ Orpheum Theatre

Presale info - https://orpheum-memphis.com/event/nine-inch-nails

Lineup begins 6am 5/19.

NOTE - nin.com says 8am, Orpheum's website says 6am. If someone wants to call on this and clarify, great. If there is confusion, I'd take the safe bet and line up at 6am.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Mannnn ... I REALLY want to make the trip to get tickets for this, but I'm worried I won't be able to make the four hour trip just to wait in line and secure the tickets. I'm almost just considering waiting till what might be released online ... but that bit me on the ass during the 2009 Wave Goodbye Chicago shows too.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    The Orpheum is a 2,270 seat venue & will not have a GA section. According to their website, tickets range in price from $138; $98; $80; $60 plus fees.

Last edited by FULLMETAL; 05-10-2018 at 05:25 PM. Reason: ticket $

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Gave the venue a call, looks like it's for sure a 6 a.m. lineup situation.

I think the girlfriend and I are gonna take a Memphis road trip next Friday so we can make sure we're in line for this the next morning!

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    FYI - folks will want to stand during this one. I am not a skinny person, but even my skinny friends have problems fitting into the chairs at The Orpheum. I've sat in the mezzanine and the balcony and have been told the seats that are on the sides that hang out are the ones you want to gun for with sitting leg room. However, if you're standing, it won't matter.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Interestingly enough ... I found this on the Facebook event for the show.

"Sale Dates and Times:

Public Onsale : Thu, 24 May 2018 at 10:00 AM"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This the closest for me at 6 hours I will have to wait for the online or stub hub chocies. I looked at some pics and hell last row isn't bad compared to riot fest,lol

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I still find it super odd that this venue, along with maybe one or two, are the only ones that have the 6 a.m. lineup while both NIN's site and the other venues list it as 8 a.m.

Waiting from 6 - 10 seems like overkill and that has to be a goof on someone's part ... but I don't know who to reach out to in NIN's camp to ensure that the venues need to update their information or find out why they are so much earlier. I contact the venue and explained the situation, but they didn't just stuck to what was sent to them.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    I still find it super odd that this venue, along with maybe one or two, are the only ones that have the 6 a.m. lineup while both NIN's site and the other venues list it as 8 a.m.

Waiting from 6 - 10 seems like overkill and that has to be a goof on someone's part ... but I don't know who to reach out to in NIN's camp to ensure that the venues need to update their information or find out why they are so much earlier. I contact the venue and explained the situation, but they didn't just stuck to what was sent to them.
    I mean, they're gonna have beignets and coffee via food truck at 8am so that'll be cool.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Agreed ... that does sound nice.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Im curious as to how the Orpheum/Halloran Center are going to keep people from lining up before 6am. I am planning on getting there at 5:30 or so and waiting. NEED front row for this.

Luckily, my employer is friends with the CEO of the Orpheum. He reached out to them in regards to them holding tickets for individuals or "other vendors/stations" and the CEO said they were strictly told by the band that NO ticket can be held or go on sale until 10am tomorrow. So thats good.

If anyone is going, I will be the one sprinting to the front door at 5:59am...

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    9th in line. Lined up at 4:30. Not a single person stopping anyone from lining up before 6.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Did any one manage extra tix they would help me with? Hate to beg,lol.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Based on the tumbleweeds in this thread, sounds like Memphis might have been one of the most painless ticket situations today, compared to the complete and utter nightmare that NYC was for most people. I got okay seats, but my feet are still in major pain and I can't wait till this cold really kicks in. Garbage process today. Do us all a favor & "experiment" different aspects of your business that don't involve your fans being subjected to literal pain and suffering.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    See you all there! Got myself a seat!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Still looking for tickets a little cheaper than stub hub any one have any balcony tix for around 100 or galley tix for around 70. I was on the countdown on ticketmaster no luck even tried looking for one ticket would never pull any up. Should have had a second presale for online.
    Last edited by bryan_NIN65; 05-24-2018 at 05:42 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I scored two balcony tix off stub hub for 116 each after fees. Seems they are going quick on there also. More sold since I got mine and they are up to 145 to 250 and not many left. Glad I got mine yesterday as I expect the prices to stay high for this show since there is no GA and it only seats 2300.
    Last edited by bryan_NIN65; 05-28-2018 at 09:04 PM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    My husband and I got a couple of balcony tickets on stubhub. The price wasn't bad at all, so while it was a bummer that we live too far away to buy tickets in-person, we still got a relatively good deal and are excited to see the show.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    So.... I was hoping to make this. But being broke and have all my exams coming next week. I can't make this show. I will give my front row balcony seat to someone (for free) if they are willing to try and record the show for me. Gear will be sent to you.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Would someone attending the show be willing to snag me a copy of tonight's poster please? Regular, non-foil is fine. I can PP you back.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Doors are at 6pm. I have gone in to wait before the regular doors. Not sure it will be a regular line for long but I'll try. :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeninphoenix View Post
    Would someone attending the show be willing to snag me a copy of tonight's poster please? Regular, non-foil is fine. I can PP you back.
    If they let me get more than one, sure

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    If they let me get more than one, sure

Thank you! FWIW, I bought 3 posters night one in Phoenix, so maybe they will.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeninphoenix View Post
    Thank you! FWIW, I bought 3 posters night one in Phoenix, so maybe they will.
    Ok. I'll message you after I get it.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Add me to the poster train. Gladly pay some extra.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Ok, who is the first opener? I was confused and amused by their visuals the whole time. They sounded great too, but I didn’t catch their name and they just walked off the stage without saying shit, lol.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Based off of that description, it must have been Tobacco.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eachpassingphase View Post
    Ok, who is the first opener? I was confused and amused by their visuals the whole time. They sounded great too, but I didn’t catch their name and they just walked off the stage without saying shit, lol.
    "Amused by their visuals", yep definitely Tobacco.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Yeah I was sitting there like “oh this is cool, kind of creepy and OH MY GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING TO E.T.?!?! JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL.”

Great stuff.