Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
Check out the seating configuration for this show, with GA in the back and the front, and reserved in the middle (and the very front rows):

https://www.axs.com/events/349514/ween-tickets

The other common one I've seen is where the first few rows are reserved and then the rest of the venue is GA.
Interesting- I’ve never seen that before. Maybe for someone like Ween they know it’s not going to be a huge turnout so it’s just kind of self serve seats? I guess that’s a question for the venue to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
The only thing that led me to think there may be a front-ish GA area is that Gorillaz had one at their show. There was a narrow strip of seats a few rows up from the front (like row 10, not FRONT front) that were GA, and then the rest were kept in the 60s. But I've only seen the one show there, and also haven't seen the seating arrangement for these particular shows, so I wouldn't know, heh.

My real problem was getting there about 20 minutes to showtime and parking was an absolute cluster fuck. I hadn't realized how problematic parking would be in the mountains. Gee, who knew? ^^' At least it was free.
Parking and getting out of there was always a big PITA the few times I went. It’s worth it though.