Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Fragile : An Ultimate Edition (fan compilation)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    @katara

I've been thinking about this, and you may be very well right. It's still called "The New Flesh" alt version so it doesn't fit with the limits I put myself on this, but that makes sense.

The Fragile is filled with repeating motifs, tracks being meddled with others, bits and pieces stuck together, so in the end it may be appropriate to put all the alt versions if they are different enough..

@somethingelse

Always love to see people put their own version out there : )

@Scramasax

Hope you like it !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just want to post this, wow, this is fucking amazing.

Great job

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There has been quite a bit of discussion over what tracks should be included in one of these "The Fragile Complete" compilations over the years, and I think it's actually part of the concept of the album that you want to put them all together, but there isn't a perfect way to do it. We "try so hard to make the pieces all fit"... Trent "smash[ed] it apart, just for the f*ck of it". It's a purposely broken album, which is part of what makes it so flawless.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strohbie View Post
    There has been quite a bit of discussion over what tracks should be included in one of these "The Fragile Complete" compilations over the years, and I think it's actually part of the concept of the album that you want to put them all together, but there isn't a perfect way to do it. We "try so hard to make the pieces all fit"... Trent "smash[ed] it apart, just for the f*ck of it". It's a purposely broken album, which is part of what makes it so flawless.
    yeah I love it, it's almost made to be put apart and rebuilt

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    As soon as it came out, people were making 1CD versions. Then, when the Fragility Tour Program came out, there was a couple of alternate track lists in there.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I love the earlier stuff, with the drum and bass feel that Perfect Drug had going too.