Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2018.06.15 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamclassic View Post
    Does anyone want to buy a regular GA ticket? I am selling one at face value (keeping one for me!).
    @Jaimie

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Does anyone know if the Hard Rock will hold luggage if you're there for the show but not staying at the hotel? We'll be coming straight from the airport without stopping at our B&B.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Does anyone know if the Hard Rock will hold luggage if you're there for the show but not staying at the hotel? We'll be coming straight from the airport without stopping at our B&B.
    I know they do it if you need to check out in the afternoon but don't travel to the airport until later in the evening. Not sure about non-guests though.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    There's a coat check for the venue, but I don't know if they'll take luggage.

Maybe a better option is to try to find someone on the board here who is staying in the HRH and then ask if you can store your luggage in their room.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    They do store luggage. $5 for 24 hours. Just ask for coat check.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    They do store luggage. $5 for 24 hours. Just ask for coat check.
    Awesome, thanks!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Does anyone have a balcony or GA balcony ticket for this show available?

Found! Thanks! ��
    Last edited by JessicaSarahS; 04-21-2018 at 11:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anyone has a pair of VIP Section 305 for this Friday show and would like to trade them for VIP section 305 for Wednesday, or Saturday please PM me.

Wednesday I have row 10 to trade. Saturday I have row 6 to trade.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    One month from today, piggies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    If anyone has a single ticket they’d like to get rid of for Friday night, please let me know. Floor, balcony, whatever. I’m not picky. I would be thrilled to have it. :-D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking for 1 GA face value to the Friday show. I have 3 already, but was unable to grab a 4th for my brother at the time when these went on sale. Thanks!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I’m driving out to Vegas on 6/15, and was planning to just see them on Saturday... but... I just bought a ticket to see them Friday, too (GA).

Pumped!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    If anyone has a single ticket they’d like to get rid of for Friday night, please let me know. Floor, balcony, whatever. I’m not picky. I would be thrilled to have it. :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by EarthsLastNight View Post
    Looking for 1 GA face value to the Friday show. I have 3 already, but was unable to grab a 4th for my brother at the time when these went on sale. Thanks!
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...596695199.html

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    We getting an opener?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    We getting an opener?
    Presumably. I don't think the opener for October's Vegas show was announced until a few days beforehand. I expect it'll just be one of the bands announced for the fall tour.

Just did a quick check, and it looks like Tobacco/BMSR and Daniel Avery are the only ones already booked that weekend.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Presumably. I don't think the opener for October's Vegas show was announced until a few days beforehand. I expect it'll just be one of the bands announced for the fall tour.

Just did a quick check, and it looks like Tobacco/BMSR and Daniel Avery are the only ones already booked that weekend.
    I was curious if that was the case. I want it to be HMTLD so bad...

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I was curious if that was the case. I want it to be HMTLD so bad...
    They're opening the two LA shows I have tickets to. I checked them out yesterday; looks like a really fun time.

Unfortunately, they're in Russia on the 10th and are UK based, so Vegas would definitely be out of their way. Could happen, though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quick Question: Does anyone (or anyone that has been to the Joint before) know the rules is cameras/picture taking is allowed at this venue? Looking back at my VIP ticket confirmation email, it says:

Due to security requirements, the following items will not be allowed in The Joint:
    - Spiked necklaces, belts or bracelets
    - Oversized chains or chain wallets
    - Weapons
    - Backpacks and bags or purses larger than 8.5 x 11
    - Glass
    - No outside food or beverage is allowed into The Joint
    - Cameras with a detachable lens – small point and shoot are allowed
    - The Joint is a non-smoking venue, and electronic smoking devices are not allowed
    - Security will check the inside of purses or bags for items that are not allowed in The Joint

I just bought a cheap point and shoot 10MP camera off of amazon (wanted to buy a nicer camera but I trying to hold out for the chicago online tix tomorrow), hopefully it will be allowed but I am not sure. Just mainly want to take some pictures of the show (if allowed), selfies, and scenery of the Strip while I am visiting Vegas for the weekend.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Yeah, non professional cameras are allowed.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OoopiDoop View Post
    Quick Question: Does anyone (or anyone that has been to the Joint before) know the rules is cameras/picture taking is allowed at this venue? Looking back at my VIP ticket confirmation email, it says:

Due to security requirements, the following items will not be allowed in The Joint:
    - Spiked necklaces, belts or bracelets
    - Oversized chains or chain wallets
    - Weapons
    - Backpacks and bags or purses larger than 8.5 x 11
    - Glass
    - No outside food or beverage is allowed into The Joint
    - Cameras with a detachable lens – small point and shoot are allowed
    - The Joint is a non-smoking venue, and electronic smoking devices are not allowed
    - Security will check the inside of purses or bags for items that are not allowed in The Joint

I just bought a cheap point and shoot 10MP camera off of amazon (wanted to buy a nicer camera but I trying to hold out for the chicago online tix tomorrow), hopefully it will be allowed but I am not sure. Just mainly want to take some pictures of the show (if allowed), selfies, and scenery of the Strip while I am visiting Vegas for the weekend.
    Do you know if a poster protection tube is allowed?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    *******sold************
    Last edited by virushopper; 06-14-2018 at 08:10 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

2018.06.15 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    Due to work I will be unable to attend this show therefore I am selling my single GA ticket. Face value, no up charge from me.
    Noooo!

Edit: nevermind, thought you posted this for Saturday

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    This week just got twice as awesome for me personally. Wife and I were already going to tonight’s Show, but I scored a below face value ticket for Friday night too! Over the moon with excitement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One ticket available for Las Vegas Joint, Friday June 15, free-ish.

Hey ETS. Longtime lurker...

Have a friend who had to back out of the Vegas show on Friday. Anyone looking for a single GA ticket? I wouldn't turn down a few bucks if you wanna throw it my way, but my only real request is that you can meet up to go into the show in time to catch Queen Kwong.

Would also trade for a Saturday ticket if anyone has an extra one of those available.

Send a PM if you're interested.

EDIT: This one's claimed. (Will update again if something changes.)

EDIT: This is available again. Let me know if someone's looking for a ticket!
    Last edited by LordOfTheLeftHand; 06-15-2018 at 10:38 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Buddy can’t make the show Friday show anymore, so I’ve got an extra GA ticket. Face value, etc. PM me if you’re interested.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have a GA face value hard ticket if anyone needs one!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheLeftHand View Post
    Hey ETS. Longtime lurker...

Have a friend who had to back out of the Vegas show on Friday. Anyone looking for a single GA ticket? I wouldn't turn down a few bucks if you wanna throw it my way, but my only real request is that you can meet up to go into the show in time to catch Queen Kwong.

Would also trade for a Saturday ticket if anyone has an extra one of those available.

Send a PM if you're interested.

EDIT: This one's claimed. (Will update again if something changes.)
    Hey Lord,
    If you haven't scored a ticket for Saturday night, let me know. I have one extra. Face or less, or ? Cash is good but not greatly concerned, just want to make sure it gets into good hands. It's GA Floor.
    Last edited by socal96r; 06-14-2018 at 12:49 PM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Made it to Vegas early this morning. Stupid excited for tomorrow and Saturday.

I wasn’t going to check in here, was trying to avoid setlist spoilers, but I follow @sarah k on IG, and my self control went out the window as soon as I scrolled over that setlist pic this morning. I can’t wait!!!

If any of you want to meet up, my husband and I will just be killing time this afternoon + tomorrow morning + Saturday morning. My IG is @natalielair, message me there, as I’ll see it a lot sooner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Last night was so good that I think I’m more excited for this next show than I was for even my first NIN show. I am so happy I’m here for this run.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I have 1 extra GA Floor ticket to sell, physical ticket for $50. Please PM if interested. I'm in Vegas right now and can arrange to meet up.
    Sold.
    Last edited by Pyract; 06-14-2018 at 08:02 PM.