Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
I'll just text you the setlist and a few pics

Joking aside, I've had to do that before. Right now I'm actually avoiding anything from Bad Witch so I have the potential of hearing the new songs live first. Spotify's random "let's throw other songs into this playlist that don't belong" almost got me to listen to God Break Down The Door, but I heard that sexy sax and was able to hit skip after only 5 seconds or so.
I'm in the same boat. Thought I was the only one that didn't cave to listen to God break down the door. I came close though. I started it up when the YouTube vid came out and listened to like 3 seconds and then shut it off and told myself no. I haven't even thought about it since. The first 24-48 hrs of a new song being released is the hardest because everywhere you go on the internet everyone is talking about it. After the hype dies down, it gets easier. I want to experience the Bad Witch tracks live for the first time as well.

I'm not too concerned about seeing which bad witch songs show up on the setlist (because they don't mean anything to me at this point), I'm just concerned about spoilers of songs that have never been played live before possibly showing up. If Sunspots, Demon Seed, The Perfect Drug or AATCHB show up on this tour I might have an aneurysm lol.

I've got a good feeling about something rare popping up on this tour though, not sure why. But I have a good hutch he's gonna bust out something rare from the back catalog.