Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

lol

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Cooper View Post
    Read on some gaming forum the other day that those patches worked really well but now I see that it is not all that definite, unfortunately. CDPR had so much time to make a great game. It is a pity they failed
    Agreed. The last two nights, I have had 6 crashes and one hard crash that completely froze my PS5 for the first time. If I wasn't a trophy hunter, I would have given up lol.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Still only got starting mission finished and one 15 G achievement unlocked. Still sitting in the case on the shelf haha. I'm good with waiting.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I had to give up over christmas, i was some 40 hours in (after the bit where you play Keanu for a length of time), once i was me again all my special abilities stopped working (i had the slow down time thing, wouldn't activate, and changing it back to hacking didn't work) only way to "fix" it was reset to the pervious save before the keanu thing that was some half dozen hours pervious and...i just lost my patience. I must have spent a good few hours just re-loading saves to fix glitches that were stopping me complete missions.

I wanted to love this game, but this experience has really left a negative impact on me, almost to the point i don't think i'll return to it now.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    *Charlie Brown adult noises* is all I hear. "We're sorry for lying to you" for the upteenth time. Wake me up when you release a finished game that isn't catered to PC gamers... For fucks sake.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I'm really pissed off with the "our QA didn't find these bugs your all reporting" FUCK.OFF. The base console versions are literary unplayable at launch, there is NO WAY they didn't find most of these issues, YOU just chose to ignore them to hit a release date and made sure reviewers weren't allowed to talk about those broken versions.

I'm fucking done with CDPR, all their higher ups do is throw others under the bus to save face, they spent years saying how they were different from other companies and then proved it was all a lie. Fuck off.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Yeah I'm so glad I didn't pre-order this game like I had planned, once I read the PS5 version wouldn't be available at launch that made the decision for me. After the launch debacle and how they've handled it, I might buy the PS5 version years from now when it's in the bargain bin. I played The Witcher 3 for the first time at the beginning of the pandemic and thought this game would be a no-brainer.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    He didn't even have to say a word throughout the entire video lol.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

I might get to play this pile of shit with decent functionality by next year at this rate.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ive beaten the game, I really liked it in spite of the bugs and whatnot. I didnt have a whole lot of them. One of the most engaging stories and characters of any game ive ever played though, held back from being a total masterpiece though by the issues, but I think its great.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenfragility View Post
    Ive beaten the game, I really liked it in spite of the bugs and whatnot. I didnt have a whole lot of them. One of the most engaging stories and characters of any game ive ever played though, held back from being a total masterpiece though by the issues, but I think its great.
    Damn, we had a much different experience then. My PS5 error log cannot breathe from this game, and I really did not find the story all that engaging. There were some really cool elements with the whole Johnny dynamic, but it is hard to enjoy the main story when I hate the character I am playing throughout the entire campaign so much. There is literally nothing likeable about V, no matter how you play him and the decisions you make. The ending(s) I will admit were pretty thought provoking, ESPECIALLY that Johnny ending; I thought they did a really good job with that. I will also admit that I did feel for V when you go for pretty much any ending.

There is a really good game in here somewhere, I just punch the ground wishing CDPR didn't rush this out, despite the pressure from crybaby fans.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Well, that's special.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I... kind of want to see a version of this glitchy Cyberpunk world has be patched by the playable character. Walk around, apply fixed to t-posers and floor walkers... make the game playable for the player level above. An extended hacking mission...

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    ^^^ "Stares at tweet... Goes to make a glass of chocolate milk."

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Gee what a surprise.

This game is a massive failure to launch on all cylinders at this point.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Game legit got delayed before and after its release lol...

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    So CDPR tweeted yesterday that during the recent hack, all current and former employee data was also hacked...during the middle of Summer Game Fest. If i were a pessimistic person, i'd have said they did this on purpose to bury the bad news...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well, they put it back up on the PS Store, but there's a disclaimer basically saying "don't buy this unless you have a PS4 Pro or PS5". I honestly think it will never be playable on base PS4, which is all I have at the moment.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    So, it has been 6 months since launch and I have acquired an Xbox Series X as of February. This had another patch recently so I reinstalled it and I have sunk 12 hours into the story and haven't had a single glitch. Only issues I've had is an enemy clipping through the ground and when I tried to jump into a window it shot my body back 200m.

I've been having a lot of fun with it and have immersed myself in the lore. Real shame a shitty launch on consoles that could not handle it happened. I went in hard....

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    With all due respect, fuck this game.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    With all due respect, fuck this game.
    I was of the same mindset (see above numerous times). However, no issues really on this go around with it. Made it to the final mission. Gonna do more side stuff to do multiple endings

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Long before the clusterfuck of this game's epic fail of a launch, I was looking forward to playing what looked like a pretty sweet game. I'm still rocking a base PS4 (not a PS4 Pro) and I'm guessing it's not worth playing on a regular PS4. Maybe I'll check it out in 2026 when I'm finally able to acquire a PS5 for a sane price...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Westbrook glitched on me. One assault in progress away from 100% in the area and it has a tracker on the map and no enemies are there or spawn. Fun.

Figures a game I could 1000 G would glitch out on me. Maybe I’ll do a partial second play through as a female V to get it.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Patch 1.5 officially released today! Vast improvements, next-gen optimization (yes!), additional DLC, etc.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    ZzZzZzZZzZzZzZ...