Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Happy 10th Birthday, Ghosts I-IV!!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endlessly View Post
    You know how AinR put out In A Frozen Sea as well as the deluxe editions for Ghosts? They used to also sell a photobook-only version of the former, although I think it finally sold out a couple of years ago. I've always wished they'd do the same for Ghosts, although that was probably more of a NIN camp decision than AinR's. I love Phillip Graybill's work on both of them (and Rob's too).
    They did one for Ghosts, it was with the DE and LE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    They did one for Ghosts, it was with the DE and LE
    Well, the photobook plus four discs, but I see your point. There might've been a larger run printed on the IAFS photobook, though it's hard to tell if that's why it was in stock for so much longer, or if it was just less popular than the vinyl package.

Anyway, if we're listing favorite tracks on the album, mine is 36 by far.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Weren't they going to do something with all the fan made videos? I wonder if those are archive somewhere... Some of those where really good and I enjoyed the visuals with the music. The whole project definitely severed well as TR and AR's film score entry resume. We can do the music for your film and we can bring in a core fan base that contributes to the "buzz" about your project.
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 03-10-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    All this talk of the artwork reminds to mention something that's bugged me for years. According to ninwiki and every discussion I've ever seen on it, each track has two photos to go along with it, the one that was embedded in the files, and the one in the artbook/pdf. In fact, in the bluray version of the album there is a slideshow that contains uncropped versions of the embedded files' photos, and for some tracks entirely different photos, meaning that for many tracks there are actually three photos. I haven't ever seen this mentioned before, and none of them are included on the wiki.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Jesus god, TEN fucking years? I had a girlfriend up here at that point and lived here for awhile, and I printed out the picture with the birds along with a LITS pic with the three orbs, and they're still on the fucking wall!

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Happy 10th Birthday, Ghosts I-IV!!

Indeed, hanging on the wall for 10 years now. Time flies...

By the way, there was once one clip of two dancers dancing on the street with the cars driving from one track of Ghosts. Awesome arrangement, I cannot find it anymore.

And for me, this album is a little diamond. So much emotion and professionality for sure.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Last edited by witte; 03-11-2018 at 10:07 AM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    "two hours' worth of really good soundtrack music for American remakes of Japanese horror films"
    They said that as if it's a bad thing oO

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    And "The Slip" will be celebrating its 10 years in a couple months as well... now I am officially old!
    LITS tour will turn 10 years old (if that’s possible for a tour?) this July as well.

:O

Im wondering if there’ll ever be a production that wows me like that again. There was a lot of technology that made for some “holy shit WTF!?” moments, now the industry has caught up and just about every band has hi res LED screens with cameras around.