Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018.06.22 - London, UK @ Royal Festival Hall, Meltdown Festival

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Once you get to pos 1 it redirects you back to the site. I think they haven't started yet

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Venue confirmed there will be standing tickets. Definitely worth going to both.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After bad luck with the on-sales and ending up with tickets for neither, looking for two tickets at face value for either this or the Albert Hall. Thanks!

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    If I receive my special RFH ticket (6/22) hopefully next week, which I purchased from an ETS friend here, then I will have a spare RFH ticket (row GG in the middle). In that case I'm willing to swap this ticket for a good RAH (6/24) seat. Give me a PM if you can help me out.
    Last edited by witte; 03-18-2018 at 11:17 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    g/f and I got tickets for Royal Albert Hall. We would also love to go to this show. Coming from Los Angeles. If anyone has a spare two tickets, we would be interested. PM me.

thanks

Jason

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Looking for one RFH ticket if anyone is selling. Don’t mind if it is seated. Thanks

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by miss k bee View Post
    Looking for one RFH ticket if anyone is selling. Don’t mind if it is seated. Thanks
    Rfh is entirely seated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Also looking for one ticket for this show, if anyone is selling! Thanks all.

(sorry if this is the wrong place to post this - is there a dedicated place for buying/selling tickets on ETS?)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Don't mind if it's a ticket where you can't stand from

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Also looking for a ticket for sale if someone isn't going. Would be open to trading for a standing (arena) ticket for the Royal Albert Hall show if the seat is good enough.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    If I receive my special RFH ticket (6/22) hopefully next week, which I purchased from an ETS friend here, then I will have a spare RFH ticket (row GG in the middle). In that case I'm willing to swap this ticket for a good RAH (6/24) seat. Give me a PM if you can help me out.
    My spare RFH ticket is swapped for a RAH ticket. Mission completed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Similar to Witte, I have a spare ticket for the RAH (Grand tier 17, 75 ₤) that I would like to swap for ANY RFH ticket. Send a PM if you're interested, thanks.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Going. Not happy with the seat but whatever, at least I'm going!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    from Southbank email -
    "
    Due popular demand for this festival, we have decided to take extra measures to prevent touting or other resale of our tickets. It is against Southbank Centre's terms and conditions to resell tickets, including using third party websites such as Viagogo, Getmein and Stubhub. Any tickets that are resold will be cancelled and the purchaser will be refused admittance.
    If you can no longer make the event you can exchange your tickets for a credit voucher up to 48 hours before the concert.
    To prevent resale, we are going to post tickets and email e-tickets so that you receive them 7-10 days prior to each event."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wonder how they check whether resale has happened. Photo ID of attendee?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They'd have had to have specified anything like that at the time of sale. I'm 99% sure it will only be keeping an eye on resale sites and any private sales (like on here) will be fine.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yeah possibly. Tickets still being listed for this gig in Viagogo, not listed on Getmein or Stubhub though. The 7 day ticket shipping thing could kill a few of these sites rules on shipping though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Festival Hall ticket will trade

Hi,

Due to some unfortunate luck I am unable to attend the Festival Hall show. I am however still attending the Albert Hall show and have a friend who would like to attend it too. If anyone is interested in swapping a FH for an AH ticket let me know. I will of course make up extra money via paypal or whatever. They aren't sending the e-tickets out until close to the gig but I can provide proof of purchase etc. If anyone is interested send me a message. Thanks.
    Last edited by private_joker; 04-24-2018 at 10:12 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I managed to get two seats together in Row P of the front stalls on Tuesday afternoon when they released their 'Returns'. Very happy camper as I thought there was no way I'd be seeing NIN this year. Can't wait!

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    3 weeks to go. Curious when they will send out the tickets (digital/in hand) (?)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    3 weeks to go. Curious when they will send out the tickets (digital/in hand) (?)

they sent an email out saying due to reselling they were sending them out 7-10 days beforehand which is a bit annoying as I have some I’m selling at face value and I just want them sold and off my hands. I have been sent the RAH tickets already and there’s no difference in reselling opportunity between them

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Just called the venue, tickets will be posted out on the 8th!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

On Friday!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have two tickets for sale for the Royal Albert Hall on the 24th June. Circle v. Face value. Genuine reason for selling.

I would return them to the box office but they don't do cash refunds, only a gift voucher. This is no good to me as I don't live in the UK.

PM me if interested.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Siren View Post
    Just called the venue, tickets will be posted out on the 8th!

Thanks for finding that out, that’s plenty of time to send my tickets out in the post

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Woke up to an e-mail today from Royal Festival Hall saying "Guest Information for NIN" I thought it was my tickets... nope. Just a random e-mail saying we looking forward to seeing you, there will be heightened security and don't bring a bag. Nothing useful. But I haven't come to this thread in a while, so it appears they we be getting sent out tomorrow anyway based on what I am reading. So, that's that.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Woke up to an e-mail today from Royal Festival Hall saying "Guest Information for NIN" I thought it was my tickets... nope. Just a random e-mail saying we looking forward to seeing you, there will be heightened security and don't bring a bag. Nothing useful. But I haven't come to this thread in a while, so it appears they we be getting sent out tomorrow anyway based on what I am reading. So, that's that.
    Was it not an email from the RAH?

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Was it not an email from the RAH?

Oh darn, you're right! lol. I just double checked. RFH, RAH... too easily mixed up.
    So, it's Friday, June 8th... no tickets were sent to my e-mail... hmmm......
    Leave in 10 days, they better be sent out by then so I can print them off before I leave.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Told ya!

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

2018.06.22 - London, UK @ Royal Festival Hall, Meltdown Festival

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Siren View Post
    Told ya!

Congrats! So I need to be a little bit patient to get the digital ones (?)
    Edit: I just noticed, I bought #28-29-30-31 from GG. By the way, all mentioned for friends

Last edited by witte; 06-09-2018 at 01:34 PM.