Thread: The Social Network (2010)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Not a score question, but I found a DVD copy of TSN at a thrift store for $2 today. Already seen the movie - are the extras on disc two any good? Worth buying? Normally if I were to actually purchase physical media, I'd go for the highest resolution available. But extras, I'm less concerned with.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Not a score question, but I found a DVD copy of TSN at a thrift store for $2 today. Already seen the movie - are the extras on disc two any good? Worth buying? Normally if I were to actually purchase physical media, I'd go for the highest resolution available. But extras, I'm less concerned with.
    There's an 18 minute featurette entirely about the creation of the score that includes videos of the creation of several tracks as well as early versions of a few tracks, there's a feature that lets you listen to four different mixes/drafts of In the Hall of the Mountain King, and there's a 4 minute featurette about the Swarmatron. Aside from the music, there's the standard behind the scenes stuff and commentary, but there's also a featurette on the cinematography, one on the post processing, and one with several videos and audio tracks of how they made the club scene, which was fascinating.