Thread: Vinyl Rerelease 2019 (With Teeth)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pcpunk View Post
    He did say he’d recorded a bunch of demos for WT, how developed those demos are, we can’t know. I’m still sitting here holding out hope for the Vocal versions of the Deviations tracks to see the light of day. Also a high quality +Appendage. I’m never satisfied.
    He left off Non-Entity for one. A song he performed a that Kathrina benefit concert and considered to be one of his favorites from the WT sessions. So maybe that was to be included on WT part deux, no?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by r_z View Post
    He left off Non-Entity for one. A song he performed a that Katrina benefit concert and considered to be one of his favorites from the WT sessions. So maybe that was to be included on WT part deux, no?
    If I'm not stating the obvious with this, the studio versions of "Non-Entity" and "Not So Pretty Now" both exist on the NIN|JA sampler. I'm not sure if they were modified from the original WT sessions, but they exist:

Last edited by wight rabbit; 11-20-2019 at 07:45 PM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggermine View Post
    If I'm not stating the obvious with this, but the studio versions of "Non-Entity" and "Not So Pretty Now" both exist on the NIN|JA sampler. I'm not sure if they were modified from the original WT sessions, but they exist:
    Reminding people of Not So Pretty Now... ten points from Gryffindor.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Reminding people of Not So Pretty Now... ten points from Gryffindor.
    Good thing I'm a Hufflepuff.