Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Vinyl Rerelease 2019 (With Teeth)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Year Zero instrumental already was released on remix.nin.com.
    Wow you're right, I am aware of that. My own export of Year Zero instrumental from the YZR stems also exists in lossless 16/44.

Deviation means a bit more than instrumentals though, doesn't it? The Fragile Deviations had alternate mixes and additional unheard tracks. He didn't just cut the vocals and sell it again.

This is why I said I would like a deviation of Year Zero, not an instrumental release.
    Last edited by Avarik; 02-09-2018 at 06:13 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarik View Post
    Wow you're right, I am aware of that. My own export of Year Zero instrumental from the YZR stems also exists in lossless 16/44.

Deviation means a bit more than instrumentals though, doesn't it? The Fragile Deviations had alternate mixes and additional unheard tracks. He didn't just cut the vocals and sell it again.

This is why I said I would like a deviation of Year Zero, not an instrumental release.
    I get where you are coming from... that's why I made the Ghosts with lyrics reference post.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Haha.

At least that Massive Attack re-issue happened, I guess.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I just want Still and AATCHB on vinyl...

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    As we continue to wait, I finally gave the DVD-A of With Teeth a listen... and holy shit! I mean, I've just listened the Dolby Digital stereo mix but I'm really happy with the way it sounds. Hoping the remastered vinyl also captures it.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Yeah that WT DVD sounds great.

Hopefully they just start this rerelease thing over again, this time with real deluxe packaging and actual digital downloads independent of having to buy the records.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Time to change the thread title to Vinyl Releases 2019 (coming soon, hopefully)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Would a DEVIATION for Ghosts mean it would now include lyrics?
    Spoiler: Ghost Deviations I-IV will be nothing but vocals
    Last edited by ThermionicScott; 03-05-2019 at 11:18 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThermionicScott View Post
    Spoiler: Ghost Deviations I-IV will be nothing but vocals
    Totally ready for that a capella album. Like Björk did.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Surprised this hasn't been posted yet. I just listened to the Pod Like A Hole podcast episode where they interview Rob Sheridan. He's been doing some podcasts and interviews promoting High Level, his new comic. Anyway, most of the time he's very vague about why he left NIN and his current status with TR. In this interview, he actually mentioned that he recently spoke with Trent (so it seems like they parted on good terms), and he also let slip that he was working with John Crawford on the next round of vinyl reissues. He said he was consulting with him, so it doesn't sound like he's actively involved, but helping with questions and other stuff. So maybe we'll see them released later this year.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Surprised this hasn't been posted yet. I just listened to the Pod Like A Hole podcast episode where they interview Rob Sheridan. He's been doing some podcasts and interviews promoting High Level, his new comic. Anyway, most of the time he's very vague about why he left NIN and his current status with TR. In this interview, he actually mentioned that he recently spoke with Trent (so it seems like they parted on good terms), and he also let slip that he was working with John Crawford on the next round of vinyl reissues. He said he was consulting with him, so it doesn't sound like he's actively involved, but helping with questions and other stuff. So maybe we'll see them released later this year.
    God I hope that means a Slip deluxe is coming, I want those extended liner notes

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
    As we continue to wait, I finally gave the DVD-A of With Teeth a listen... and holy shit! I mean, I've just listened the Dolby Digital stereo mix but I'm really happy with the way it sounds. Hoping the remastered vinyl also captures it.
    I never heard this version. Wish there was a digtal way to hear the stereo lossless hi-res files.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    has there been re-pressing of The lost Highway soundtrack? I went to two record stores the other day and both had it, I was under the impression that it was hard to find.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    So ready. Hopefully there isn’t a complete shipping clusterfuck this time around. Any orders I’ve made from the store since the last batch have gone smoothly (except for one), so my fingers are crossed.

And while I haven’t been able to use it on any newer items, if I can use my old 25% off code on the new reissues, I’d be really happy! Doubt it, though. If not, I’ll still be ordering one of everything all over again anyway.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    has there been re-pressing of The lost Highway soundtrack? I went to two record stores the other day and both had it, I was under the impression that it was hard to find.
    It isn't hard to find. I mean, you can hit up either MOV or NIN and order it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    There are two different reissues of the Lost Highway soundtrack. The first was by MOV, which features slightly reworked artwork (back layout + gatefold), and the second was by Interscope/Universal with artwork nearly identical to the original pressing done by Simply Vinyl, which was licensed from Interscope. There were also numerous color vinyl bootlegs in the year or so before the reissues.

I have an original pressing and the MOV pressing. I can't speak to the quality of the Interscope reissue, but the MOV one is top notch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone have any inclination as to when the Quake vinyl might actually be released?

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tap3worm View Post
    Anyone have any inclination as to when the Quake vinyl might actually be released?
    Yeah, soon.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    I never heard this version. Wish there was a digtal way to hear the stereo lossless hi-res files.
    The With Teeth DualDisc contains MLP streams for both the stereo and 5.1 mixes.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Just finally added Not the Actual Events to my collection and that has me REALLY hoping that these get released this year. It's crazy to think come the end of the year we're approaching nearly three years since these first were teased.

I can't wait to read the liner notes on With Teeth and The Slip.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Happy birthday With Teeth, please come home and tear up my turntable!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Is this a hint that they are finally working on the With Teeth deluxe edition?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0rFi8_p...d=pc5id6if8ck3

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Rob denies that in one of comments:
    No secret hints, I just happened to come across this photo again while looking for something else and thought a lot of people had probably never seen it

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    I thought he was on a podcast recently where he admitted he WAS working on one of the reissues...thought it was With Teeth.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    I thought he was on a podcast recently where he admitted he WAS working on one of the reissues...thought it was With Teeth.
    I heard the same thing about this podcast, but I can't remember which one it was. It was within the last couple months.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddamash View Post
    I heard the same thing about this podcast, but I can't remember which one it was. It was within the last couple months.
    It was Pod Like A Hole. See the post from 3/28 higher on this page.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B4vEzYTp...d=s34jrvizrczb

Not my IG post... But I can't wait!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B4vEzYTp...d=s34jrvizrczb

Not my IG post... But I can't wait!
    Huh. If that's legit, someone's probably getting yelled at. I sure hope it's legit though!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    February 2019? they've been sitting on this for awhile.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)