Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Vinyl Rerelease 2019 (With Teeth)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I went to Sunrise records (Ontario Canada) again (awesome guys and gals there regardless of which store you visit), and still no stock and nothing in the system indicating any orders to come... BUT today’s visit was different because he said that Watchmen 1, 2, and 3 are on order (for all stores) and one person has already been put on a hold list at this store for one of each.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    I mean, my real want is a Deviations for With Teeth. Give me that Bleedthrough nonsense, no matter what it's like.
    Right! I was hoping for a bonus disk of those demos on this release but makes more sense for it to come out via a Deviations release!!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post

Bleedthrough and whatever it entailed was definitely going to be the initial album that With Teeth turned out to be; I remember reading in Alt Press back in their 2003 "Most anticipated albums of 2004" section that it was coming in the new year (which, of course, it didn't). I just think if there was an actual album's worth of demos or unheard material from that era, it would have been released/leaked/etc. by now..
    What do you mean leaked??? There haven't really been any demos come out of the NIN camp Post Broken Era ... unless Trent puts them out himself. NOTHING has been leaked without Trent's consent. Let's see there were the Year Zero USB Drives that were found in bathrooms, a few demos that were released with TDS reissue but that's it. The In conversation demos with Hesitation Marks but that was Trent Sharing. We got the Gone Girl Outtakes ... again Trent Sharing.

We know there were songs on With Teeth that did not make the cut (Via the poster). We know that were were or was a song on TDS that Trent was advised to leave it off the record. I'm sure there's many more ... But Nothing has leaked. Just saying.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snaapz View Post
    if this is a limited edition. .

The entire point of the DE is that they *won't* be limited according to the mission statement.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    What do you mean leaked??? There haven't really been any demos come out of the NIN camp Post Broken Era ... unless Trent puts them out himself. NOTHING has been leaked without Trent's consent. Let's see there were the Year Zero USB Drives that were found in bathrooms, a few demos that were released with TDS reissue but that's it. The In conversation demos with Hesitation Marks but that was Trent Sharing. We got the Gone Girl Outtakes ... again Trent Sharing.

We know there were songs on With Teeth that did not make the cut (Via the poster). We know that were were or was a song on TDS that Trent was advised to leave it off the record. I'm sure there's many more ... But Nothing has leaked. Just saying.

Mother fuckin Option 30 demo leaked in the late 90s......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Everyone, I decoded The Warning from the DE:

YOU CAN TAKE THIS AS A WARNING
    YOU CAN TAKE THIS AS A SIGN
    HE IS ALREADY AMONG YOU
    WAITING FOR HIS TIME
    AND IT IS COMING
    YES INDEED
    A CELEBRATION OF IGNORANCE
    SELF-IMPORTANCE AND GREED
    THE VIRUS WILL EAT THE HOST
    YOUR TIME IS TICK TICK TICKING AWAY
    AND YOU WON'T DO A THING
    IT'S ALREADY OVER
    TICK TOCK
    TICK TOCK

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    My copies of WT and BB arrived today in a very sturdy cardboard box - no complaints about the packaging. Now to decide whether I break the longstanding rule of only allowing Christmas music to touch the turntable during advent...

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    My package arrived... and then was stolen. Hope some asshole enjoys smelly feathers.
    Last edited by Toadflax; 12-05-2019 at 04:10 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flaresquare View Post
    Everyone, I decoded The Warning from the DE:

YOU CAN TAKE THIS AS A WARNING
    YOU CAN TAKE THIS AS A SIGN
    HE IS ALREADY AMONG YOU
    WAITING FOR HIS TIME
    AND IT IS COMING
    YES INDEED
    A CELEBRATION OF IGNORANCE
    SELF-IMPORTANCE AND GREED
    AND YOU WON'T DO A THING
    IT'S ALREADY OVER
    TICK TOCK
    TICK TOCK
    What is this?

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    What is this?
    A few pages back, we were working on figuring out what the lyrics to "The Warning" (as seen in the lyric insert for With Teeth DE) were.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    My package arrived... and then was stolen. Hope some asshole enjoys smelly feathers.

i am so, so sorry

i've still never gotten over the person who stole some star trek boxer briefs my wife had gotten me from thinkgeek off our front stoop, which of course they stopped carrying immediately after.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Finally got an update for my WT. Should Hopefully be seeing that soon.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Check in with some local used record stores. I bet someone will try to flip it after they see the price.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    FFS. UPS said today was the day. I came home, nothing. I waited, nothing. I check the tracking number and it says it's in Portland but won't be here until Monday. WTF. There's a UPS center less than five miles from my house, it should be there instead of Portland.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Not to rain on anyone here BUT... IT ARRIVED!!! (along with Watchmen Vol.2 and Birdbox.) So fucking dope!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Mine's coming Monday, it says. Thankfully, I'm off. I caved and listened to the digital version. Caught some differences but wasn't blown away (as i expected). I'm betting i won't get the picture until Monday (like i did with Fragile and TDS DEs as well).

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Nuuuuugh. Need Friday to get here so I can helplessly try to balance giving Trent $200 and buying Christmas presents.

....I've re-watched Meathead's EDIETS video about three times this week and have shared it on social media to the bemusement of several.

I consider it as good as official.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    I hope so. Ain't no reason to spend three figures on a vinyl record.

If you want to, though, seriously I have a sealed copy and money's tight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My turn!

It was supposed to arrive last Wednesday or Thursday, but kept getting delayed. No biggie. Just need to find time to listen when we're not also trying to get the newborn to sleep.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    FFS. UPS said today was the day. I came home, nothing. I waited, nothing. I check the tracking number and it says it's in Portland but won't be here until Monday. WTF. There's a UPS center less than five miles from my house, it should be there instead of Portland.

it arrived!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Mine came in today. Sounds great!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    So, I finally got mine. Has anyone commented that the essay booklet contains multiple photos that appear to be screenshots of the unreleased music video?

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    So, I finally got mine. Has anyone commented that the essay booklet contains multiple photos that appear to be screenshots of the unreleased music video?
    Yes. I’m still waiting for someone to take photos of the essay so I can read it.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThermionicScott View Post
    My turn! It was supposed to arrive last Wednesday or Thursday, but kept getting delayed. No biggie. Just need to find time to listen when we're not also trying to get the newborn to sleep.
    New born!?! Congratulations! May I recommend this? Start 'em young! Don't wait for them to go to sleep, play while they are wide awake and alert!

https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...o-white-onesie

NIN_WHITE_ONESIE_1024x1024.png

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

What song was the video for? I don't remember this at all, I'm sorry, my brain is old now.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by laststepdown View Post
    What song was the video for? I don't remember this at all, I'm sorry, my brain is old now.
    Every Day Is Exactly The Same

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    So i'm 99% sure my incredible girlfriend bought me the with_teeth reissue for christmas and i'm so excited to open it I can barely breathe. I've been wanting this record on vinyl for years and i'm so thankful that it's finally available again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    New born!?! Congratulations! May I recommend this? Start 'em young! Don't wait for them to go to sleep, play while they are wide awake and alert!

https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...o-white-onesie
    You know, that was in the back of my mind months ago. Thanks for the reminder! I've ordered the white one, and am wait-listed on the black one.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    It’s available on Amazon.ca for $40.25 for any Canadians interested. With Teeth (Vinyl) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B081WVBKK9/..._VQH8Db62F531G

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    So i'm 99% sure my incredible girlfriend bought me the with_teeth reissue for christmas and i'm so excited to open it I can barely breathe. I've been wanting this record on vinyl for years and i'm so thankful that it's finally available again.

If you still want an original sealed pressing, I have one local.