Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Vinyl Rerelease 2019 (With Teeth)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Vinyl Rerelease 2019 (With Teeth)

This girl on instagram who works at a record store just posted With Teeth and Year Zero are coming Feb 5th. Has anyone else heard this anywhere? This is the same girl who had posted when the first run of reissues were going to appear in stores and was 100% right. Check out @mionyl's ig story. 2 Massive Attack reissues coming too it seems.
    Last edited by imail724; 01-25-2018 at 11:51 AM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    This girl on instagram who works at a record store just posted With Teeth and Year Zero are coming Feb 5th. Has anyone else heard this anywhere? This is the same girl who had posted when the first run of reissues were going to appear in stores and was 100% right. Check out @mionyl's ig story. 2 Massive Attack reissues coming too it seems.
    Tbh that girl is probably gonna lose her job pretty soon

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Not sure if it's been noted, but that doesn't say February 5th, but rather that there's 5 of that person's favorite albums supposedly being reissued in February.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    ^That.^

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    I can't speak for the NIN vinyl, but the rest of those are being reissued on February 16th, 2018.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Not sure if it's been noted, but that doesn't say February 5th, but rather that there's 5 of that person's favorite albums supposedly being reissued in February.
    Ah true, misread. Still, Feb is right around the corner, should be something more official coming real soon.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Ah, good catch! I really wish that people would actually fucking use proper punctuation. That missing comma is kind of important here. The era of texting and Twitter and constant abbreviation has made people lazy/poor writers and it causes miscommunications all the time. [/rant]
    Last edited by sonic_discord; 01-27-2018 at 02:13 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    The prospect of these reissues finally coming out is very exciting. They'd better take my damn discount code for them because this is precisely why I've been holding onto it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    The prospect of these reissues finally coming out is very exciting. They'd better take my damn discount code for them because this is precisely why I've been holding onto it.
    The discount is probably factored into the price.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    It's better not be claimed to be the definitive YZ unless that vinyl can change colors.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Microwave Jellyfish View Post
    It's better not be claimed to be the definitive YZ unless that vinyl can change colors.
    I won't be satisfied unless the government breaks down my door while it's spinning.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Vague excite, but quake already plz jeez

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Waiting with credit card and discount code.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Sooooooo...we think we're pre-ordering in February and getting them in......June...? 2019......?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    Sooooooo...we think we're pre-ordering in February and getting them in......June...? 2019......?
    I'm planning on having them delivered to my funeral.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    btw the font on those Massive Attack covers... isn't that the same as used during TF era?

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    I was able to find a few sites (all in Eurasia) taking pre-orders for the Definitive Editions of With Teeth and Year Zero. Release date is listed as February 9th, 2018. The prices (so far) range from $42 - $50 before shipping.

Year Zero (Definitive Edition) = EAN/UPC 060255714275
    With Teeth (Definitive Edition) = EAN/UPC 060255714276

You can search for the specific EAN/UPC in Google to find more pre-orders.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I was able to find a few sites (all in Eurasia) taking pre-orders for the Definitive Editions of With Teeth and Year Zero. Release date is listed as February 9th, 2018. The prices (so far) range from $42 - $50 before shipping.

Year Zero (Definitive Edition) = EAN/UPC 060255714275
    With Teeth (Definitive Edition) = EAN/UPC 060255714276

You can search for the specific EAN/UPC in Google to find more pre-orders.
    Eh, I'll believe it when I'm sending angry e-mails to nin.com store support.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Really hope he releases / starts pre-order for a lot at once to use the discount code on.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    If this is actually a thing I'm about to make a very responsible start on using my new credit card.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    Eh, I'll believe it when I'm sending angry e-mails to nin.com store support.
    good times....

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Anyone heard or have any info on prospects of reissue t-shirts from WT and/ or YZ era along with the DE vinyl's?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I don't think there is going to be any pre-orders for these releases. After all the crap that they went through with the first batch, I am thinking these are just released, period in Feb. Very much like the Vietnam Soundtrack was over the summer.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by renton44 View Post
    I don't think there is going to be any pre-orders for these releases. After all the crap that they went through with the first batch, I am thinking these are just released, period in Feb. Very much like the Vietnam Soundtrack was over the summer.
    That's what I'm hoping for – no preorders this time, just dropping for sale with immediate shipping because they've been pressing over the last few months.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    I hope they wait for a couple of months to release them. Tickets EU tour are expensive enough....Priorities.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Hopefully they have a good amount in stock. Gonna have to buy one at a time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    If I remember reading my discount code email right ... i thought the email said that the discount does NOT apply to Vinyl. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    If I remember reading my discount code email right ... i thought the email said that the discount does NOT apply to Vinyl. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble.

Minus the code itself this is the message that was sent with it.

"PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DISCOUNT CODE IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR PURCHASE OF NOT THE ACTUAL EVENTS, THE FRAGILE: DEVIATIONS 1, AND THE DEFINITIVE EDITIONS OF THE FRAGILE, THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL AND BROKEN.

NEW MUSIC, REISSUES, MERCHANDISE AND MORE WILL BE APPEARING IN THE COMING MONTHS SO KEEP THIS CODE SAFE.

YOUR CODE IS VALID FOR UP TO 1 YEAR.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING."

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Midnight View Post
    Minus the code itself this is the message that was sent with it.

"PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DISCOUNT CODE IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR PURCHASE OF NOT THE ACTUAL EVENTS, THE FRAGILE: DEVIATIONS 1, AND THE DEFINITIVE EDITIONS OF THE FRAGILE, THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL AND BROKEN.

NEW MUSIC, REISSUES, MERCHANDISE AND MORE WILL BE APPEARING IN THE COMING MONTHS SO KEEP THIS CODE SAFE.

YOUR CODE IS VALID FOR UP TO 1 YEAR.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING."
    and then because of all the merch fiascos, they extended the lives of our codes, so they are still valid.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    and then because of all the merch fiascos, they extended the lives of our codes, so they are still valid.
    I got mine last June 6th so I guess its good, but even if they didn't work everybody would still buy them anyways, of coarse it would be a total bitchfest here and complete mayhem but everybody would still buy them.