Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64
Results 1,891 to 1,909 of 1909

Thread: Trump 2018

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    Load of Russia investigation documents being declassified: http://time.com/5398755/donald-trump...ion-documents/
    there might be a more nefarious motive behind this putey just poisoned the manger for pussy riot this could reveal sources and any counter intelligence agents we currently have in Russia even off any witnesses, i originallly thought they were going to run with a deep state narrative look i don't think any unredated infomation should be released regarding an ongoing investigations there are reason for these laws
    -louie

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    You know it was a big big day in NIN world when this thread hasn't been updated for this long.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Trump has a mushroom-head penis with Yeti pubes
    Last edited by botley; 09-19-2018 at 05:28 PM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    someone finally wised up and hid his phone under the daily briefing
    -louie

Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Trump has a mushroom-head penis with Yeti pubes
    Well, now Mario Kart is forever ruined for me.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    This puts a lot of pressure on Murkowski.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Amazingly, even if Kavanaugh eventually gets booted, I still see them somehow just nominating and ramming through someone even worse. Such is the pessimism that the entire GOP has bestowed unto me.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    water wet from waters point of view
    -louie

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Amazingly, even if Kavanaugh eventually gets booted, I still see them somehow just nominating and ramming through someone even worse. Such is the pessimism that the entire GOP has bestowed unto me.
    Let me introduce you to Amy Coney Barrett! She is awful and was part of a group of Christians known as People of Praise who "swear a lifelong oath of loyalty, called a covenant, to one another, and are assigned and are accountable to a personal adviser, called a “head” for men and a “handmaid” for women. The group teaches that husbands are the heads of their wives and should take authority over the family."

Mind you, just because it might be an eventuality that Trump gets to fill this seat with an awful person doesn't mean that we shouldn't fight like hell to prevent it. Also, Bart Karvanar (thanks Erin and Alyssa from Hysteria for that) is a terrible liar and a horrible person and definitely shouldn't be rewarded with a lifetime appointment to the nation's highest court.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Coney Barrett has *ZERO* court opinions and was not on the top of “The List.” She won’t be next pick.

Kavanaugh was actually #2 on The List. Dark Money has magically paid off all his many debts, which is why McCaskill is voting “No.” He’s a paid Political Operative.

See this: https://www.motherjones.com/politics...ughs-finances/

And this: https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...don-ncna907391

Edit: Collins is receiving pressure: http://time.com/5390998/3000-coat-ha...ins-kavanaugh/

MEANWHILE, look at Kavanaugh’s and Judge’s Georgetown Prep Yearbook entries:

https://mobile.twitter.com/riotwomen...89452541763584

What the fuck.

People have questioned (as did I, as I was in HS Journalism YB staff): how did all that appear in a HS YB?

People answered: privilege.
    Last edited by allegro; Yesterday at 06:31 PM.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Let me introduce you to Amy Coney Barrett! She is awful and was part of a group of Christians known as People of Praise who "swear a lifelong oath of loyalty, called a covenant, to one another, and are assigned and are accountable to a personal adviser, called a “head” for men and a “handmaid” for women. The group teaches that husbands are the heads of their wives and should take authority over the family."

Mind you, just because it might be an eventuality that Trump gets to fill this seat with an awful person doesn't mean that we shouldn't fight like hell to prevent it. Also, Bart Karvanar (thanks Erin and Alyssa from Hysteria for that) is a terrible liar and a horrible person and definitely shouldn't be rewarded with a lifetime appointment to the nation's highest court.
    Oh, don't get me wrong. I know we have to fight like hell and not give up. I'm just not expecting to see anything come of it.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Kavanaugh ONLY has female law clerks. That’s not a plus, it’s a Trophy Harem: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...ormous-n911571
    Last edited by allegro; Today at 02:28 PM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    one of the many things that pisses me off about trump is everything has become this weird partisan tribal battle. like turning football into some democrats vs republican thing. look ,Kavanaugh was hand trump to stupid to do any research Mitch even warned him about the pick. far to partisan to be on the supreme court. the only thing trump heard was a president cant face any criminal charges. look i wouldn't let trump pick out car washes, much less a lifetime appointment.
    -louie

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    If you want to see how far America has fallen, we have Trump as a President, and our SUPREME COURT will have a justice like this. People need to start taking these positions seriously, or we're fucked. Nothing is taken seriously anymore.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    far to partisan to be on the supreme court
    Gorsuch wasn't? Garland was, according to the GOP.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Rosenstein suggested he secretly recorded Trump and discussed the 25th Ammendment:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/u...amendment.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Between this and the ongoing Muller investigation still ongoing, Trump's attack on the person accusing his Supreme Court pick of sexual assault isn't JUST an attempt to discredit her, but also an obvious distraction from what may do him in if the Democrats were to take back power after November. Trump knows how to distract people by using sensitive issues to his advantage. If someone were to take his Twitter away from him, he would lose a lot of his power.