Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 2386

Thread: Trump 2018 - Trump Foundation ordered to dissolve, Flynn Sentencing Delayed

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Ahhh, I see the new NIN tour has brought out/back the trolls again...gee, haven't seen that literally every year.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    If you're Donald Trump, the idea that you're expected not to sexually assault people probably is scary. The idea that you might be held accountable for it is scarier.

Donald Trump: Young men should be scared, they might get punished for raping women!
    Anyone with some common sense: Ummmmmmmmm........................
    It’s just so messed up. I thought he was handling it really well for him until yesterday when he’s like women are fine. Then mocking her. I just can’t even find a way to properly express my dismay for this. Everything seems to be going backwards and getting fucked up and it feels like there’s no way to stop it.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anduril View Post
    I totally agree. Journalists are no more than whores.
    Get fucked.

Sincerely,

Former journalist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    It’s just so messed up. I thought he was handling it really well for him until yesterday when he’s like women are fine. Then mocking her. I just can’t even find a way to properly express my dismay for this. Everything seems to be going backwards and getting fucked up and it feels like there’s no way to stop it.
    Are women above being mocked?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Get fucked.

Sincerely,

Former journalist.
    Why are you a former journalist?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Are women above being mocked?
    What is the point of your question? are you saying you think its ok to mock victims of assault?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    What is the point of your question? are you saying you think its ok to mock victims of assault?
    My mistake. I thought the mocking comment was referring to a journalist.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Stop derailing the thread, please. The topic is trump.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    And don't you have anything better to do with your time? Let's think about this objectively. On a Nine Inch Nails message board on a weekday morning in a random political thread trying to troll just to get a rise out of people.

That's your life.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    I’ve lost it lately with what people support, it’s just really confusing and really has degenerated into pure insular hatred of foreigners (not just talking about the US here, but the US is so varied in population and was such a melting pot for differing cultures, I don’t really get the hypocrisy)
    I've already left London and bought a place in a sparsely populated flood plain. I've read too many history books & my family's from Northern Ireland, I can see where this is all going.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    nyt article proves he is a fraud liar and criminal and con
    -louie

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Because spending all day pushing the radical left-wing political agenda, writing stories about why Democrats are God's gift to Earth and every single Republican to ever be born is actually just a lizard-person Hitler clone, was getting to be too easy, even if the sweet newspaper paycheck was just so huge that I didn't know what to do with my piles of cash. I wanted a more challenging career, even if it meant sacrificing my $10.50 an hour.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Okay, back to talk of Trump-related things.

Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    What a shock...

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...red-trump.html
    I would want to use this article to respond to people who call Trump's 2016 opponent "Crooked Hillary" but it's pointless to do so because he has already convinced his followers not to believe in any media outlet that says mean things about him (including NY Times and especially CNN). It's glaringly obvious that Trump is a crook who will twist any and all unflattering facts about himself to maintain his power. I don't think I really need to repeat it but it keeps getting more and more glaring each day that Trump is just too dangerous for his power.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Settle down. You're getting hysterical. It's not that bad. I heard the same thing back during Bush Jr's terms.
    You know, I hope you're right. I hope in the end the GOP and Trump do the right thing, but if they don't, if they go through with this, it will be a repeat of the Nixon administration except with no one left to push an impeachment. I stand by that being the very definition of a dictatorship, but I do hope that none of that happens, and you're right about it not being that bad. I truly do.

Side note: This guy got banned? For what? It's healthy to interact with people you don't agree with. I looked through his posts and he just seemed like a run-of-the-mill conservative, not necessarily a troll.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    could have been more distraction from thank you daddy trump or tydt
    -louie

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    You know, I hope you're right. I hope in the end the GOP and Trump do the right thing, but if they don't, if they go through with this, it will be a repeat of the Nixon administration except with no one left to push an impeachment. I stand by that being the very definition of a dictatorship, but I do hope that none of that happens, and you're right about it not being that bad. I truly do.

Side note: This guy got banned? For what? It's healthy to interact with people you don't agree with. I looked through his posts and he just seemed like a run-of-the-mill conservative, not necessarily a troll.
    Comparing racism-fueled lynch mobs to due process and labeling journalists as whores isn't conservative. It's "college dropout with nothing better to do between shifts at Taco Bell" trolling.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I wonder if the tax evasion crap will be enough to stop Trump from running for reelection in 2020? He is just so damn embarrassing and cringe worthy. And he is most certainly adding unneeded fuel to firestorm of political polarization which is reaching a truly dangerous level in our country. A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    I wonder if the tax evasion crap will be enough to stop Trump from running for reelection in 2020? He is just so damn embarrassing and cringe worthy. And he is most certainly adding unneeded fuel to firestorm of political polarization which is reaching a truly dangerous level in our country. A house divided against itself cannot stand.
    I can't envision a world in which he doesn't run. Think about how furious he's already been made during his tenure. If the ego trip wasn't worth it, he would've resigned by now. No way in hell does he leave office voluntarily.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Not a chance. It feels like no one seems to give a shit about this development. Most poor ass farm belt voters dream of evading taxes as well, so I genuinely don't see this making a difference, like, at all.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Not a chance. It feels like no one seems to give a shit about this development. Most poor ass farm belt voters dream of evading taxes as well, so I genuinely don't see this making a difference, like, at all.
    This is so depressingly accurate

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    he will probably run in 2020, he can use it as a hush fund like he tried with amerosa,let's him have his hate rallies where his is not questioned and only hears cheers so sad.what a sad little won't even use the word man
    -louie

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    He admitted evading taxes during one of his debates with Clinton in 2016. Said it made him "smart". It didn't stop him then, so I don't see why it would now.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    what are we 2 years in still has not released his taxes this should be put bsck in the spot light, this is repeat behavior. he often makes outrageous claims people always let it go. donations. suong people for liable. Obama's birth certificate. he was sending his own people to Hawaii to get to the bottom of it. time to expose the little bitch he is. you said mexico's going to pay for the wall where's the money? you said you where going give us better cheaper health care where is it? time to call him out and hold our so called journalist to task. he can not continually lie to Americans if he cries fake news kill him with facts. ther are consequences to bad behaivor.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    He admitted evading taxes during one of his debates with Clinton in 2016. Said it made him "smart". It didn't stop him then, so I don't see why it would now.
    I almost forgot about that. But what he admitted to back then was taking advantage of tax loopholes, which is perfectly legal. Despite being called loopholes, they are simply provisions of the tax code. My impression is that the most recent report indicates he may have done something which did not comply with IRS regulations.

At this point I am not sure if anything would compel Trump to voluntarily make a decision not to run for reelection. But something serious enough might compel the Republican Party to choose another candidate for the 2020 election.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I almost forgot about that. But what he admitted to back then was taking advantage of tax loopholes, which is perfectly legal. Despite being called loopholes, they are simply provisions of the tax code. My impression is that the most recent report indicates he may have done something which did not comply with IRS regulations.

At this point I am not sure if anything would compel Trump to voluntarily make a decision not to run for reelection. But something serious enough might compel the Republican Party to choose another candidate for the 2020 election.
    We were discussing this at work the other day, and I said that if it came out that Trump had had one of his mistresses have an abortion, that that would probably do it. But then someone else pointed out that all the GOP and Trump'a base would do at that point is justify the abortion somehow by saying that the woman was a dirty liberal or something. I think he may have been right honestly. I really don't think there is anything he could do at this point to lose the confidence of the GOP. Which is absolutely fucking insane.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    We were discussing this at work the other day, and I said that if it came out that Trump had had one of his mistresses have an abortion, that that would probably do it. But then someone else pointed out that all the GOP and Trump'a base would do at that point is justify the abortion somehow by saying that the woman was a dirty liberal or something. I think he may have been right honestly. I really don't think there is anything he could do at this point to lose the confidence of the GOP. Which is absolutely fucking insane.
    I think i've said it before on this thread, but his base is utterly terrifying in that they'll swallow everything he says. I'm certain that no matter what he does, no matter how awful, his hardcore base will stick by and defend him. He is their man, regardless of whether he is actually screwing them over for his own gains (greed), and that kind of following is terrifying!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    I think i've said it before on this thread, but his base is utterly terrifying in that they'll swallow everything he says. I'm certain that no matter what he does, no matter how awful, his hardcore base will stick by and defend him. He is their man, regardless of whether he is actually screwing them over for his own gains (greed), and that kind of following is terrifying!
    It almost appears like he's a hypnotist or something. I mean, I don't want to say that, or give him that much credit, but the way his base reacts to him is eerily similar to that.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    I think it's clear that Trump can do no wrong according to his voting base. Accordingly, I believe that Trump will definitely run again in 2020 and might actually win again. Democrats need to wake up and find a superstar as their candidate. Is Bernie the guy? I think a Biden/Harris ticket would be good since it would likely rally independent voters.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I'm done being open minded. If you voted for Donald Trump, for any reason whatsoever, you are dead to me. You are responsible for the downfall of this country for decades to come. You disgust me.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    I think it's clear that Trump can do no wrong according to his voting base. Accordingly, I believe that Trump will definitely run again in 2020 and might actually win again. Democrats need to wake up and find a superstar as their candidate. Is Bernie the guy? I think a Biden/Harris ticket would be good since it would likely rally independent voters.
    It's a cult.

Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    I'm done being open minded. If you voted for Donald Trump, for any reason whatsoever, you are dead to me. You are responsible for the downfall of this country for decades to come. You disgust me.
    The U.S has more registered Democrats than Republicans. People need to get off their asses and vote. If the the American majority takes back the House and Senate, Trump will be blocked, scrutinized and possibly even impeached, much more indicted for emoluments and/or fraud or both, regardless of what comes from his treasonous acts conspiring with a foriegn power to undermine our elections. If the young adults of this country want to save it and hold on to a Republic, register to vote immediately and right this ship. The next administration will have a lot of work to do, but much of this can be corrected.