Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2018 - Trump Foundation ordered to dissolve, Flynn Sentencing Delayed

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    about 2 years ago I interviewed @ Facebook for an info-sec job, I passed and everyone was telling me how stupid i was, their approach to security was so lassefaire it was laughable, their feeling was security is up to the users, which is why we spent so much time on the privacy controls. when asked standard have you defined your assets, they said what assets? I now tell people to delete their accounts which isn't easy.
    -louie

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    McCabe authorized criminal probe of Sessions for lying in Russia testimony.
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/mc...ews-2018-03-21

Well I wonder why he was fired.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Dude, that’s not how you spell “Counsel” and Alan Dershowitz knows how to spell Counsel.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...090015232?s=20

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Dude, that’s not how you spell “Counsel” and Alan Dershowitz knows how to spell Counsel.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...090015232?s=20
    And kids could spell better than him. That is our stupid president folks.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    McCabe authorized criminal probe of Sessions for lying in Russia testimony.
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/mc...ews-2018-03-21

Well I wonder why he was fired.
    I'm surprised Trump isn't happy about this. Doesn't he want an excuse to fire Sessions and bring in someone who will dissolve the investigation? If I'm trying to make my head work like Trumps (and it hurts), I see it like this:

-legit excuse to fire Sessions
    -appoint "new, trustworthy person"
    -they just "happen to think the investigation should end" and it's totally not at all Trump's idea to do it
    -"see everyone, it was all just a witch hunt"

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    In a stunning turn of events, John Dowd just resigned.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    OK so.... who's next?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    General H.R. McMaster is out, and that total nutcase John Bolton is the new National Security Advisor.

But that’s okay, Bolton won’t last, either.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    General H.R. McMaster is out, and that total nutcase John Bolton is the new National Security Advisor.

But that’s okay, Bolton won’t last, either.
    Boltons never last long.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    Boltons never last long.
    That was a different era. Michael has a 4+ decade career with over 75,000,000 albums sold. Boltons are in it for the long haul.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Bolton as NSA we will be in Iran by the end of the year .
    -Louie

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    That was a different era. Michael has a 4+ decade career with over 75,000,000 albums sold. Boltons are in it for the long haul.
    Which is proof that 75 million people have no taste in fawning over some NO-TALENT ASS-CLOWN!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    watched this clowns presser, his supporter are dumber than he is, dem's are very spineless and dumb, how do we cut taxes and spend 1.6 billion dollars, no mention of health care, pubs love to bamboozle america, then if a demo gets elected scream and rage about the deficit,
    -louie

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    trump or bolton
    -louie

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    I'm on vacation but every time I check the news it feels like the world is finally falling apart, and meanwhile Trump is set to lose the biggest internet flame war of all time with Stormy's lawyer

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    White house announces policy to ban many (if not most) transgender people from serving in the military https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/23/polit...use/index.html

"transgender persons with a history or diagnosis of gender dysphoria -- individuals who the policies state may require substantial medical treatment, including medications and surgery -- are disqualified from military service except under certain limited circumstances."

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    White house announces policy to ban many (if not most) transgender people from serving in the military https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/23/polit...use/index.html

"transgender persons with a history or diagnosis of gender dysphoria -- individuals who the policies state may require substantial medical treatment, including medications and surgery -- are disqualified from military service except under certain limited circumstances."
    I’m so sorry for anyone in the military that is troubled by this. This is just cruel.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Trump promised no more stupid wars, said invading Iraq was a terrible mistake and (falsely) claimed he was against the invasion from the beginning. So it makes perfect sense for him to have Bolton, neo-con retread from the Bush era as his new NSA.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Military signs order banning five-time draft dodgers from being their boss.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    These kids speaking at the March For Our Lives are fucking amazing. I can't even imagine what it'd have been like if all of this was happening back when I was in high school. Today's teens are gonna be the ones to save us all I hope.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Thing is there's almost NO openly transgender in the military... this is the biggest "squirrel!!!!" moment ever. This is basically a strange "fuck you" to a small group of people to fire up ignorant support and hopefully distract from a billion other contoversies

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Trump 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Thing is there's almost NO openly transgender in the military... this is the biggest "squirrel!!!!" moment ever. This is basically a strange "fuck you" to a small group of people to fire up ignorant support and hopefully distract from a billion other contoversies
    Right but it puts those who might be closeted at risk of being outed and fired. That’s why there was an effort by Obama to protect this small group. It’s just gross and unnecessary to use this to distract us from stormy Daniels.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Exactly. It's a distraction, at the humiliating expense of a marginalized minority

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Two hours to go until the 60 Minutes interviews!

Melania will be 1000 miles away at Mar-a-Lago.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    A Russian spy and his daughter were sprayed with a nerve agent in England, Trump has expelled 60 Russian diplomats....

London has one of the biggest Russian populations in the world its complicated, lots of dirty money and corruption on the UK Russia side of things,over the years.

But under Trump more Russian spys have been expelled in Europe and the US than at any time in history. More than any time during cold war

Yet he is Putin puppet?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    A Russian spy and his daughter were sprayed with a nerve agent in England, Trump has expelled 60 Russian diplomats....

London has one of the biggest Russian populations in the world its complicated, lots of dirty money and corruption on the UK Russia side of things,over the years.

But under Trump more Russian spys have been expelled in Europe and the US than at any time in history. More than any time during cold war

Yet he is Putin puppet?
    Last edited by richardp; 03-26-2018 at 10:36 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Jesus who is this penis,......but its not really funny here .10.000 people have died in Ukraine in past 4 years , there is a deeply hostile state to the east.
    Maybe your a few thousand miles away it does not seem so real, but its effecting every country in Europe.
    There is real shit to focus on not some fake election meddling, it does not feel so much of a game here. Focus on the real stuff.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post

Yet he is Putin puppet?
    Trump was FORCED to do this, he's getting a lot of heat now that he's been subpoenaed by Mueller and the grand jury; Congress has been bitching at him to consider Russia a threat for over a YEAR. SEE THIS. Congress passed sanctions in JULY of 2017, and the White House continuously refused to enforce it. Obama expelled 35 Russians in December of 2016 and took two of their houses in the U.S. The FBI investigation isn't ONLY about election meddling: they found that Russian hackers had broken into "U.S. electric grid, water processing plants, air transportation facilities and other targets in rolling attacks on some of the country’s most sensitive infrastructure." The FBI, the CIA and the Mueller grand jury is investigating Trump for possible money laundering, obstruction of justice, emoluments, and a slew of other shit. SEE THIS.

Seriously, you're an idiot regarding the U.S.
    Last edited by allegro; 03-27-2018 at 12:03 AM.

30. 03-27-2018 12:20 AM
    This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.