Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79
Results 2,341 to 2,359 of 2359

Thread: Trump 2018 - Trump throws hissy fit while Nancy & Chuck smile

Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    I watched it, it's almost like he expected that they'd go along with what he was saying because he thought they couldn't handle being in front of the cameras or something. He started with bipartisan things, and then seemed to veer into trying to get them to go along with something that wasn't bipartisan, almost as if he thought he could pressure them into it making them face the press.
    fucking glorious too... Trump trying this shit and then saying “and now, the easiest thing, The Wall, eh Chuck?”

the smile on Schumer’s face... you can tell he’s thinking “oh god, January hurry up and get here already”

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Michael Cohen sentenced to 3 years in prison, to be served starting March.

Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Club Fed. Wonder which facility.

Watched a video of that press conference from yesterday.

I was impressed by Pelosi, good job! She really can run a meeting under such pressure, it's very impressive!

Schumer, refusing to look at the President and being just as combative as Trump, not good. Yeah, he did get Trump to admit to wanting to shut down the Government, that wasn’t a triumph. That's not negotiating. He shouldn't have screwed up Pelosi's ability to get Trump on board.

Pelosi had Trump from "Build a Wall" to "Okay, we'll build SOME walls in some places" and “consider the data” and “we took an oath” to the “will of the people,” (all of which Trump said “I agree”), and then Schumer got Trump to disregard all that to agree to admit that Trump wants to "SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT."

I was also impressed - God, it pains me to type this, LOL - by PENCE. Just calmly sitting there, listening, while Trump made immature jabs.
    Last edited by Cat Mom; 12-13-2018 at 12:00 AM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Pelosi did fine. Stood her ground and didn't lower herself. Chuck showed what a feckless nothing he has always been. body language terrible. that dumb smirk. wouldn't make eye contact. This is your golden opportunity to show was a great leader you are and truly stand up to this cretin. He barely did.

And why didn't either of them shove the "mexico will pay for it" shit right in his face?!? Instead Chuck brings it up later in a separate press conference no one will ever watch. Worst person. AOC primary'ing the fuck out of him in a few years would set my heart aflutter.
    Last edited by bobbie solo; 12-13-2018 at 12:21 AM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Michael Cohen sentenced to 3 years in prison, to be served starting March.
    "I'm not a drowning man!"
    "And I'm not a burning building!"
    "I'm a tumbler!"
    "Drowning cannot hurt a man!"
    "Fire cannot hurt a man! Not the government man!"

"All I want is to breathe."

And the heat goes on
    And the heat goes on
    And the heat goes on
    And the heat goes on

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tabl...ry?id=59779050

AMI has also admitted that a $150k payment to a Playboy model was specifically made - in concert with Trump - to cover a story about her 10-month affair with the candidate.

What I don't get is why anyone would ever admit to sleeping with him in the first place. Seems like a waste of $150,000.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Interesting opinion piece in the Washington Post about why Mueller could / should file an indictment, even if he 100% expects it to be denied by the AG. Long story short: it may be the safest way to ensure that his findings make their way to the public; preventing the AG from reading the report and burying it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...=.5d5eb2c814b1

In fact, that might be the only way to guarantee a report goes to Capitol Hill. There is no other requirement for the attorney general to provide Mueller’s final report to Congress — the regulations only require reports on requests that are denied. If Mueller does not recommend indicting the president and the attorney general agrees with that decision, there is no guaranteed mechanism for that information to become public.

Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Trump on the possibility of being impeached: “I think the people would revolt if that happened.”

Not me motherfucker! I’ll put on my fancy pants and do my happy dance. The majority of this country will celebrate.
    In that recent Time article he admits that he avoids negative reports of him. He actually really has no idea how much people hate him. Literally.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    lol

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    In that recent Time article he admits that he avoids negative reports of him. He actually really has no idea how much people hate him. Literally.
    dont buy that for second. hes lying through his teeth. he watches CNN & MSNBC all day, not just Fox.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    lol

https://www.thestate.com/news/politi...112195367.html

"Yes, I'm supporting Donald Trump, but I'm doing so despite the fact that I think he's a terrible human being."

-New WH Chief of Staff John Mulvaney, 11/2/2016

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Best quote ever to make an entrance in the WH.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    https://www.thestate.com/news/politi...112195367.html

"Yes, I'm supporting Donald Trump, but I'm doing so despite the fact that I think he's a terrible human being."

-New WH Chief of Staff John Mulvaney, 11/2/2016
    the fuck...wow.

Republican drops recount request in Maine congressional race

Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap confirmed on Friday that the recount is over, and "for all practical purposes this election is concluded" with its cessation. He added that Poliquin has a right to appeal Judge Lance Walker's federal court decision, but "the District Court's ruling makes it legally clear that it is not unconstitutional to lose an election."
    I swear politicians take special classes on how to throw shade at each other.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Wow, for a moment there I assumed that this quote was just a snarky paraphrasing of some equivocating statement he'd made, but no, that's actually a direct quote, lol.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    This was awesome:

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Ha, video was posted above while I was trying to fix the link.

He's probably going to lose a year of his life being outraged by this.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    This was awesome:

Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    I actually think Donald Trump was way more pissed off about the Weekend Update bit from Michael Che... it punched a "well, duh" hole right through his "Michael Cohen is the lawyer who knows the law so it's all on him" defense.... which is obviously weak and stupid as shit... but I think the joke of that segment spelled out the stupidity behind it so blatantly that even Trump "got it."