Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82
Results 2,431 to 2,437 of 2437

Thread: Trump 2018 - Trump Foundation ordered to dissolve, Flynn Sentencing Delayed

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    FYI - at some point tonight or tomorrow, I'll be locking this thread and starting Trump 2019.

Ugh.

Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    I can’t believe it’s only been 2 years... in every other sense, time has been flying by so fast it’s freaking me out, but it feels like we elected emperor Trump at least a decade ago

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    FYI - at some point tonight or tomorrow, I'll be locking this thread and starting Trump 2019.

Ugh.
    Don't talk like that, we've still got most of a day to have him removed from office to prevent the necessity of starting another Trump thread!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Seeing as how DJT has used the markets as an indicator of how well of a job he's doing -

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Seeing as how DJT has used the markets as an indicator of how well of a job he's doing -

Dude, you're an idiot. They're only an indicator when they're doing well. Bad markets have nothing to do with our great president!

/sarcasm

Sorry...but seriously, this one has me really cheesed. While markets can obviously be motivated by things that have little, if anything, to do with the Oval Office, the latest cliff has been 100% because of him or people directly nominated by him (trade war and interest rate hikes being the big two, along with overall global uncertainty caused largely by his need to give the middle finger to many of our allies and just generally be an utterly unpredictable sociopath).

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

See also:

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Re: this thread -

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!