Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80
Results 2,371 to 2,386 of 2386

Thread: Trump 2018 - Trump Foundation ordered to dissolve, Flynn Sentencing Delayed

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    https://globalnews.ca/news/4793619/d...-children/amp/

I didn't even know it was possible to fuck this up, but he managed. Drain the swamp!

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post

I didn't even know it was possible to fuck this up, but he managed. Drain the swamp!
    this is the sort of absurd shit you’d expect the Jim Carrey version of the Grinch would do

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

lololol my god. You know, at this point, with the administration locking kids up in cages, putting them into camps, not caring about them being shot in schools, having Trump try to tell them Santa isn't real, like at what point is Trump just going to just rip the band-aide and come out swinging with some "YOUR OWN CHILDREN ARE THE ENEMY" bullshit.

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    All I want for next Christmas is this headline but for all of you in America, to enjoy your own satisfying version with Trumpo behind bars for a good long time. Merry fucking Christmas.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Seen in the comments section on a news article about this:

"To which the child replied: 'are you still a believer in trickle-down economics? Because at 72, that's marginal, right?'"

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...062864385.html

Good read. Cliffnotes version:

There is simply no question left—*none whatsoever*—that the Trump campaign was secretly negotiating future U.S. foreign policy throughout the 2016 campaign in order to win covert (and illegal) financial and other support from Russia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Hungary, Israel, and Egypt.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    this is the sort of absurd shit you’d expect the Jim Carrey version of the Grinch would do
    He said: "Are you still a believer in Santa? Because at 7, that’s marginal, right?”

It's apparent that he does not know what "marginal" means. He seems to think that what he's saying to the child is that, at age 7, the child may no longer believe that Santa Clause is real. Instead, he's inferring that the child, at age 7, may consider the belief in Santa to be of little importance. (Never mind the fact that it's highly unlikely that the average 7-yr-old would know what "marginal" means. Yeah, whatever, grandpa.)
    Last edited by allegro; 12-29-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Hahahaha. The tweets. Fuck me.

"We're going to use the Dollars for the Wall. " and such.

The fucking random capitalization kills me.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    How about Trump blaming Democrats for the deaths of the two migrant kids held in U.S. custody?

It's so fucking idiotic and childish.

"Huh uh! Not me, you!"

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    FYI - at some point tonight or tomorrow, I'll be locking this thread and starting Trump 2019.

Ugh.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I can’t believe it’s only been 2 years... in every other sense, time has been flying by so fast it’s freaking me out, but it feels like we elected emperor Trump at least a decade ago

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    FYI - at some point tonight or tomorrow, I'll be locking this thread and starting Trump 2019.

Ugh.
    Don't talk like that, we've still got most of a day to have him removed from office to prevent the necessity of starting another Trump thread!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Seeing as how DJT has used the markets as an indicator of how well of a job he's doing -

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Seeing as how DJT has used the markets as an indicator of how well of a job he's doing -

Dude, you're an idiot. They're only an indicator when they're doing well. Bad markets have nothing to do with our great president!

/sarcasm

Sorry...but seriously, this one has me really cheesed. While markets can obviously be motivated by things that have little, if anything, to do with the Oval Office, the latest cliff has been 100% because of him or people directly nominated by him (trade war and interest rate hikes being the big two, along with overall global uncertainty caused largely by his need to give the middle finger to many of our allies and just generally be an utterly unpredictable sociopath).

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

See also:

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Re: this thread -

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!