Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 2386

Thread: Trump 2018 - Trump Foundation ordered to dissolve, Flynn Sentencing Delayed

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    “Your favorite President did nothing wrong”

someone wake me up when the adults are back in charge of shit

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    https://action.donaldjtrump.com/list...18-survey/?utm

Another "how is Donnie Boy doing" survey. Do take a minute to let him know.

(fake zipcode, filled it out as if from PA since they won't give a single shit about NY, I just really wanted to show off my new fake name for filling these out)

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    he did seem to know about wiener, the plot thickens
    -louie
    Agreed. I always figured he knew what a wiener tastes like.
    I think his anti LGBTQ sentiments likely stem from his experiences with wieners.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post

(fake zipcode, filled it out as if from PA since they won't give a single shit about NY, I just really wanted to show off my new fake name for filling these out)

What else do you think the President needs to know about the real America? We’re listening!

I answered "He needs to know that a LOT of us here in Texas are pretty sure he's the fucking antichrist described in the Revelation of St John.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    interesting take on the weeks events
    -Louie

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Trump out here practicing for his post-Presidency WWE career.

I am fucking D Y I N G.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Is Trump now pretty much declaring war on fucking Twitter??!!!’

TWITTER: suspend his account NOW!!!! Seriously Twitter, update your EULA to include “don’t threaten to destroy a country, especially if you have the means to do so”
    Last edited by Jinsai; 07-23-2018 at 02:40 AM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    To be clear: if any of us tweeted the exact same thing but TO Donald, we'd not only be banned immediately but we'd have Secret Service at our doorstep.

Trump tweets that, however, and...well, we just call it Monday.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Trump out here practicing for his post-Presidency WWE career.

I am fucking D Y I N G.

he just comes across as laughable after Kim Jong Un and Putin, what’s he going to do. Hold a press conference with them and kiss their arse like he does other dodgy regimes

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    found a term that describes supporters perfectly cognitive bias
    -louie

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    https://www.vox.com/2016/3/1/1112742...thoritarianism

Pretty interesting read on Trump people and Authoritarianism.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    very interesting read thank you
    -louie

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillfred View Post
    https://www.vox.com/2016/3/1/1112742...thoritarianism

Pretty interesting read on Trump people and Authoritarianism.
    "A PPP poll found that a third of Trump voters support banning gays and lesbians from the country. Twenty percent said Lincoln shouldn't have freed the slaves."

There's no way it's really THIS bad is it?!

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    "A PPP poll found that a third of Trump voters support banning gays and lesbians from the country. Twenty percent said Lincoln shouldn't have freed the slaves."

There's no way it's really THIS bad is it?!
    Only 12%? Really?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    more dealing with fBTT Facebook trump trolls. responded to a link that was critical if the idiot. call me dumb, said he was a habitual liar, his policies where devisive if not borderline racist accused me of ad honiem attacks the in the next reply said do you ever lie? which is kind of the definition of ad hominiem attack this went on so I stated just curious why you blindly defend Trump and this was the final reply "Start with Aristotle geography and ancient Persian trading routes" which i have started using in daily conversations as a term for bullshit.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    *grabs popcorn*

Sorry you won’t get to eat that much this time. Here’s a quick refute.

https://twitter.com/youranonnews/sta...428085760?s=21

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    NPR actually published an article a few days ago outlining that, despite the friendly rhetoric, the administration actually has been somewhat tough on Russia.

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/20/63065...=1532460402998

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Too bad the whacko far right are going after Hollywood anti-Trumpers all while ignoring the heinous shit being said and done by Trump and his party. These people astound me. Deranged.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So, tomorrow is the family reunification deadline, and I have yet to find any mention of what would happen if the deadline is not met. The Trump administration "says" they'll meet it, but I doubt that it will be anywhere near complete.
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/tr...be-largely-met

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_Nicholas View Post
    So, tomorrow is the family reunification deadline, and I have yet to find any mention of what would happen if the deadline is not met. The Trump administration "says" they'll meet it, but I doubt that it will be anywhere near complete.
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/tr...be-largely-met
    was never met to be met only to punish and incarcerate giving more money to prisons for profit if it was done for safety because immigrants are bad but buy imprisoning them will flock more to gangs and violent crimes as a means to survive most pf the evil mMS13 were first jailed or incarcerated as a way of banding together because of ICE tactics immigrant communities will no longer provide law enforcement with information out of fear for deportation or being jailed trump is attempting is some sort of self prophesy vilify and paint all immigrants as criminals and violent animals then force them into that being their only action if you look at how blacks and their portrayal in the media since slavery was abolished see "birth of a nation" which trump actually echos with they are coming to rape our women were studies have shown white peoples heart rates increase and other fear based signs are shown by black people simply "being there" i am not going to be afraid of a person with no evidence based on skin pigmentation we see the police do this all the time"driving while black" your skin pigmentation does not suddenly make you a criminal. let's stop the bullshit before we stain our history further
    -Louie

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    as Douglass Adams said, deadlines, i love love deadlines. I like the swooshing sound they make as they fly past"
    -louie

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellospaceboy View Post
    Doin' the lords work over there.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Trump is a savant. He understands a dark truth about the ignorance and hatred of a lot of the American people.

I mean a lot of the shit he says is like "I know you are but what am i" territory .

Like the part where he claims Russia is going to try to influence upcoming elections in favor of the democrats, for instance.

Everyone just fucking HATES each other and he's giving one side nonsensical ammunition.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellospaceboy View Post
    Actual comment thread on one story about this. You read that right, folks: his supporters think that a minor act of vandalism against an inanimate object is "below" the president being a serial liar, starting a trade war, threatening actual wars, etc.

A: What a mature way to express one’s displeasure.
    B:
    yes, lying to the public, imposing tariffs, and threatening war are much more mature ways
    A:
    And so you sink not to his level, but a good twenty feet below it. Boy, you sure are making your party look better than those Republicans.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    the trump attacks on immigrants are much more about how they vote than anything else
    Yep, which is why it's a misstep to riposte w/ just assuming it's originating from some racist core... they might just hate how people of different races vote, because it tends to not work out well for their "team."

Which... now that I think about it, is almost more fucked up than racism.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Resistance is supposed to be uncomfortable. I hope Soros bails the kid out.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    been looking at a lot of information on cognitive bias the human mind and reality is very malleable how we see things is based on how things are presented to us was watching ancient aliens debunked some I've always kind have though had a foot in reality since i was little and read and saw chariots of the gods but when you strip away all the dramatic music and bogus PhD's you'll find that most of the claims don't pan out. my point we want the fantastic and to play into the subliminal media exposure. so although i don't the trump is intelligent far from it I do think through the apprentice, Howard stern and other media he has in time learned the art of media manipulation, i think people tend to forget, especially like me if you grew up on california New York is the east cost Hollywood. which he has grown up in so he is basically a Hollywood elite so he is in every in a strange way a right wing Oprah. I know people tend to dismiss this because of his outlandish behavior but this is a guy who slapped his name on vodka, steaks and even video games has been able to promote his brand without question again look at how he entered the political scene birther movement whenever pressed for facts he always brushed it off with a another time I'll show you when the time is right which surprise he done the same thing with his tax returns. i think, again, think his support do harbor some at very least racist tendencies again I've dealt with a lot of fraud victims most will not even report the crime for fear of being judged because they were duped i feel this is the same for his supporters, i think an hope people are finally waking up to his BS. the whole Helsinki debacle might finally snap some people to their senses.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    I hope Soros bails the kid out.
    Guy who destroyed Trump's Walk of Fame star bailed out by guy who did the same thing years ago

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Posted this in a Facebook group and posting it here.

Thank you, CNN, for pointing out my concern over the lack of mention of what would happen if the deadline is not met. No one really knows. People apparently thought that Trump would reunite the families out of the goodness of his heart. I'm disappointed that we throw around empty words when we seriously need to take action.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/26/polit...ces/index.html